Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-21-2013, 11:18 AM #1
spqr-king

spqr-king plays in the APPA beginner division
Need paintball money get paid to exercise!

Ok so I started this program about a year ago called Gym-Pact I found it online. I had gained about 50 pounds since starting college and moving around and was feeling like I wanted to get my life back in order so I searched things to motivate me because being heavy it sometimes is hard to get the will power to get out there on a daily basis. I ran across this startup that said they were creating an app that would pay you to work out based on the users committing money for their workouts so I downloaded the app linked my debit card (which was scary) and got going. I have used the app for a year and lost 25 pounds which may not seem like much but I feel great and have earned about 50 bucks!

The way it works is you say hey ill work out three days a week and if I dont ill pay you 5 dollars for each of the days I miss. Then at the end of that week the people who missed workouts pay their dues and those who made all their workouts have that money split between them! So usually its about 1-2 dollars a week which is not great but if you work out regularly anyway what do you have to lose and if you dont I damn well be you your *** will be at the gym with the thought of losing that money!

Check it out if you dont like it you can quit but it really has helped me get a schedule and improve my life.

INB4 someone calls me a scam artist because I didnt make the app I just use it...
Advertisement