Surgeon with a Chainsaw

Annual Supporting Member
Igotaevo plays in the PSP
Igotaevo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Igotaevo supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian P View Post
Says the guy with 0/0/0 feedback.
WHOA MOTHER ****ER, 11/0/0?! YOU MUST BE ROLLING IN THE DEALS YOURSELF!

Seriously, that's how stupid you sound judging someone's appraising ability based on feedback.
Igotaevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2013, 10:56 PM #23
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotaevo View Post

Seriously, that's how stupid you sound judging someone's appraising ability based on feedback.
Especially when he says he'll pay $240 for a mini lol. But I'm not really looking to start an argument, just was saying why pay $240 for a mini when you could find an axe for that price, and minis go for $200 max.
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:34 AM #24
Ironside

Annual Supporting Member
Ironside is playing at Living Legends VII
Ironside posts videos on PbNation
Ironside supports Empire
I've bought and sold a few minis (~10). To be 100% honest, I wouldn't dare try and sell it here on PBNation. You'll get in the 150-180 range. If you have stock components still, I'd consider parting out the upgrades, you'll get more of your money back

I have so much more success selling minis on a local classified ads (CL if you will). I've sold many a mini (v1, v2, v3) stock for 200 locally, a few with upgrades in the 225-250 range.

My best success with selling minis is to pick up a tank (carbon fiber or steel), velocity jr/halo (mid-range hopper), and a cheap mask (certain flexes, i3s, etc), sell it as a package for 2500~350 locally, again depends upon what accessories you're including.

My take-away? Part out upgrades if you kept stock parts, then bundle it and sell it locally, unless you need cash fast, then sell it at 150. I know about 2-3 guys who buy them around that price all the time.
Ironside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:58 AM #25
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
I've bought and sold a few minis (~10). To be 100% honest, I wouldn't dare try and sell it here on PBNation. You'll get in the 150-180 range. If you have stock components still, I'd consider parting out the upgrades, you'll get more of your money back

I have so much more success selling minis on a local classified ads (CL if you will). I've sold many a mini (v1, v2, v3) stock for 200 locally, a few with upgrades in the 225-250 range.

My best success with selling minis is to pick up a tank (carbon fiber or steel), velocity jr/halo (mid-range hopper), and a cheap mask (certain flexes, i3s, etc), sell it as a package for 2500~350 locally, again depends upon what accessories you're including.

My take-away? Part out upgrades if you kept stock parts, then bundle it and sell it locally, unless you need cash fast, then sell it at 150. I know about 2-3 guys who buy them around that price all the time.
This
Old 02-19-2013, 05:43 PM #26
Northernballer

Yeah thanks for the advice just considering it since im looking for cash for a car and havent been playing since fields are too far away closest is about 45 minutes away for me and paint is to expensive plus its cold as balls up here
Northernballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:49 AM #27
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:

seriously you make people with Downs syndrome look smart.

The ape board is better than the standard optimus that comes in the axe. what he has is the equivalent of an axe. If you think that an axe on a low end is worth 250 than a mini with all the features an improvements above that of an axe at 240 is a steal.

you guys just don't want to pay what it's really worth.
Christian P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:45 PM #28
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:

The ape board is better than the standard optimus that comes in the axe. what he has is the equivalent of an axe. If you think that an axe on a low end is worth 250 than a mini with all the features an improvements above that of an axe at 240 is a steal.

Ups do not add much value to a gun. I see minis with more ups than this one go for less than $240 anyways. I'm not saying axes are worth $250, I'm saying I've seen them go as low as $250. Most minis today only go for $200. If you want to overpay for a mini, be my guest
Old 02-21-2013, 02:09 AM #29
Igotaevo
Surgeon with a Chainsaw

Annual Supporting Member
Igotaevo plays in the PSP
Igotaevo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Igotaevo supports Empire
Quote:

You called someone out on his knowledge based on his feedback, you didn't expect to get beat up, and are now calling me retarded? Grow the **** up.

We're not paying anything, we're here to offer our opinions on "what it's really worth" And with the majority of the thread saying that $240 for a mini is ridiculous, it looks like you're the one who's wrong...

Also, if you're saying it's the "equivalent of an Axe" you've obviously never shot the two side-by-side, and are just a Mini fanboy.
Igotaevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:18 AM #30
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
You called someone out on his knowledge based on his feedback, you didn't expect to get beat up, and are now calling me retarded? Grow the **** up.

We're not paying anything, we're here to offer our opinions on "what it's really worth" And with the majority of the thread saying that $240 for a mini is ridiculous, it looks like you're the one who's wrong...

Also, if you're saying it's the "equivalent of an Axe" you've obviously never shot the two side-by-side, and are just a Mini fanboy.
Yep, he pretty much summed it up for you Christian P lol. And just because I don't have feedback for PbNation, doesn't mean I haven't done b/s/t deals on other sites. I didn't call you out for only being on Pbnation for 5 months. It doesn't really make a difference.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:52 PM #31
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
Obviously you've never done b/s/t deals before then...
So here is the comment that I replied abouth DPS's feedback.

Quote:
Says the guy with 0/0/0 feedback.
Quote:

Then you two boyfriends go off the deep end. You can't read or fail to read the whole story. Whose taking shots at who here?

A fully up'd mini (save feedneck) is worth more than $150 to $200. I fully upped axe would fetch $380 to $450. And I've shot them both. Take a look at the insides, other than bolt release, grips, feedneck, and frame, most parts are the same on a mini as they are on an axe. Kids like yinz think the high price tag means different parts. It's like a Ford Fusion and a Lincoln MKZ.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:04 PM #32
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
So here is the comment that I replied abouth DPS's feedback.

Then you two boyfriends go off the deep end. You can't read or fail to read the whole story. Whose taking shots at who here?

A fully up'd mini (save feedneck) is worth more than $150 to $200. I fully upped axe would fetch $380 to $450. And I've shot them both. Take a look at the insides, other than bolt release, grips, feedneck, and frame, most parts are the same on a mini as they are on an axe. Kids like yinz think the high price tag means different parts. It's like a Ford Fusion and a Lincoln MKZ.
You like to overpay on guns. Guess I know who to go to now when I want to get rid of a few markers You would pay retail price of an upp'd axe?!? I'm done lol
Old 02-22-2013, 03:27 PM #33
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

If a new mini sells for $350 to $325, how is a fully upped mini at $240 overpriced?

I wouldn't buy anything from you on here. As a matter of fact, I was driving through Delaware this week and thought "that kid who lowballs lives here." In three weeks I'll be in Cave Creek near your friend.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM #34
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
If a new mini sells for $350 to $325, how is a fully upped mini at $240 overpriced?

I wouldn't buy anything from you on here. As a matter of fact, I was driving through Delaware this week and thought "that kid who lowballs lives here." In three weeks I'll be in Cave Creek near your friend.
You just said you would pay $450 for an axe... I'm done lol. You can get axe pros for that price. Hey I have an axe pro with a boss bolt, nano feedneck, and violent trigger. Wanna pay $719.95 for it? Because according to your scale, that's how much it would be worth lmao, and I would make a $250+ profit . Seriously, this arguing is stupid. Just admit it, you are a mini/axe fanboy. I generally agree with most of your posts. If you wanna pay more than what a gun is worth go for it, I'm just telling him how much it's actually worth. Case and point.

Last edited by dps093 : 02-22-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:35 PM #35
kellan

kellan is playing at Living Legends VI
kellan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports DLX Technology
Guys let's me honest here.. Christian P uses a 88/3000 tank with a remote line and apex tip on his mini so..........
kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:43 PM #36
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

I'm looking forward to his thread being locked. You keep saying "I'm done here?" But you keep posting. I bet you reply again and within an hour.

I told you, I wouldn't buy anything from you on here. Selling 101 is not to sell anything at a loss. If I bought a marker for $200, I'd take out the mods, clean it up, and sell it for what I bought it.

An axe pro isn't something that I'd buy. It's an overpriced board on a marker that performs well with a shockwave board. They made the axe pro because people think a LED board makes them shoot better. It's the one marker that I think is overpriced. There, I can say the Axe pro isn't worth the ups in it.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 PM #37
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellan View Post
Guys let's me honest here.. Christian P uses a 88/3000 tank with a remote line and apex tip on his mini so..........
I did, but now I play a deadly winds fiber with a crossfire 45/4500. I was trying out something different. Ever play a scenario game and want to stay out in he field longer? A 88 ci tank will help. Plus an 88 ci works better on a remote line than an on the asa.

I'm selling the apex 2.

Don't know where your going with this statement.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:19 PM #38
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Plus this has the hard case. That makes it worth the $240 in my mind.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:49 PM #39
Kbug
O.M.G.

Kbug owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kbug supports Team VICIOUS
Kbug has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kbug supports Empire
Not trying to join the war going on here....but if you decide to sell your Mini, try posting it on eBay or craigslist. You'd be surprised at some of the suckers on there I've got a guy that said he would give me $150 for my Ion on craigslist.

Kbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:09 AM #40
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Mini do not go for much on Nation, period! Not saying anything about the gun (owned a few), but when the majority view he Axe as an upgraded/ updated Mini and there cheap used, too. What would you buy. As for upgraded..... You never get your money back out.....unless it is an item that you can't get anymore (nano Feedneck). Bottom line keep the Mini you might hit the field an your own equipment is far superior to rental. The other options are sell as package deal or part out.

Let me state now I joined Nation in 2012 and have less than 50 feedback (so I must be an idiot)! Thanks

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:16 PM #41
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:24 PM #42
Northernballer

Yeah im more than likely holding onto it but if u were to sell it i would go to Craigslist or eBay... Didnt realize what a big debate i started on here damn lol good point on all sides
Northernballer is offline   Reply With Quote