PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-20-2013, 12:58 PM #1
ShtGn

Southern Arkansas Paintball

We're a local recreational group that primarily plays on private property in Ouachita County. In the past, most of our player base have come from the tri-city area of Camden, El Dorado, and Magnolia. We play from from fall through spring, skipping out on the heat, mosquitos, and snakes of summer.

There is no entry fee and personal paint is allowed. We play woodsball on private property owned by fellow players. Compressed Air and CO2 are available; occasionally there will be paint for sale as well. Again this is not a business. We just organize games once every weekend for people to come out and play.

Like us on Facebook.
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers
ShtGn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2013, 01:15 PM #2
Andocommando
Honey Badger don't care

has been a member for 10 years
Andocommando plays in the PSP
Andocommando plays in the APPA D3 division
Sounds cool. Ive never had a problem with outlaw ball even whilst running a store/field. As long as people are playing paintball that is what matters

www.facebook.com/paintballarkansas
Andocommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:46 PM #3
xHOBOPHOBIAx
Paintball Arkansas

xHOBOPHOBIAx plays in the PSP
xHOBOPHOBIAx plays in the APPA D4 division
xHOBOPHOBIAx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xHOBOPHOBIAx has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
When I was in high school we would close the gate at the Ouachita River park in Camden and play in there. Does sound pretty cool.
xHOBOPHOBIAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:33 PM #4
ShtGn

Right, we're just a small group that gets together to play for fun. Our intent is not to undermine any paintball businesses; in fact, a few of us have attended a few field tournaments. I was just putting out the word to people in our immediate area looking for a group to play with. Since I graduated highschool, a lot of my friends quit the sport to focus on other responsibilities or hobbies. We just wanted to get acquainted and connected with people in the area interested in playing.

Yeah Hobo are you talking about Sandy Beach? I played there once before with another group through a guy named Troy, but I lost touch with them. I think they all quit/moved away.
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers
ShtGn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:11 PM #5
xHOBOPHOBIAx
Paintball Arkansas

xHOBOPHOBIAx plays in the PSP
xHOBOPHOBIAx plays in the APPA D4 division
xHOBOPHOBIAx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xHOBOPHOBIAx has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yep I was talking about Sandy Beach. Though there is no sand or beach at the park... I vaguely remember a guy named Troy, but not much.

I know you say you are worried about stepping on field's toes, but from what I have seen in Arkansas most field owners are very supportive of each other, even when they are close.

Last edited by xHOBOPHOBIAx : 02-20-2013 at 07:22 PM.
xHOBOPHOBIAx is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups