We sphure

Rofl
Old 02-20-2013, 03:10 PM #633
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
thanks for the info

i logged into superfuture for the first time in ages last week, guess its time to peruse the denim section again. that store in the loop looks interesting, ill have to check it out next time im in town. have you been there?

and yes, that cruiser is glorious

if anyone has any suggestions on new boots id love to hear them...left my redwings at a friends house in aspen and dont think ill ever see them again
Yeah I've been there, it's not the largest selection but they have a decent amount.

I'll always suggest Iron Rangers as I thoroughly enjoy mine.

Also http://www.danner.com/boots/ has dope ****, I think you'd like a lot of it from what I've seen you post over the years. There's lots of boot talk on superdenim too if you somehow haven't seen.

Old 02-20-2013, 03:13 PM #634
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

someone was looking for good jeans for cheap 99CAD raw denim, same cut as my grey jeans
http://shopsydneys.com/sale/united-s...arrow-fit.html
Old 02-20-2013, 03:52 PM #635
Chris-Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
whaaat get him to mail them to you, or me
im trying to get in touch with him...really hope i get em back

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle11 View Post
The only woman who would kiss you wearing that hat is a prostitute and maybe your mother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
at least for him those would be two separate people, homeboy
[IM G]http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1337/41/1337416912021.gif[/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Yeah I've been there, it's not the largest selection but they have a decent amount.

I'll always suggest Iron Rangers as I thoroughly enjoy mine.

Also http://www.danner.com/boots/ has dope ****, I think you'd like a lot of it from what I've seen you post over the years. There's lots of boot talk on superdenim too if you somehow haven't seen.
i like danner a lot but my friend just copd a pair so i gotta switch up the swag. id buy gentlemen travelers before iron rangers, but we'll see.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:17 PM #636
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

better shot of new tie, awk pose n hair n shiet
Old 02-20-2013, 06:22 PM #637
ALL_CAPS (Banned)
dulce et decorum est

you're so awk bro

but it's a good kind of awk

let's get married dawn
Old 02-20-2013, 07:30 PM #638
We sphure

Bought dis, got a good deal on it.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:37 PM #639
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

nice, now step dat shoe game up you filthy hypebeast
Old 02-20-2013, 07:38 PM #640
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
fairly certain its the same one I have

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-20-2013, 07:38 PM #641
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

also we have the same blanket (i also have a leopard one so its like a sahara feeding frenzy between the sheets ifyaknowhaddameen)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:45 PM #642
We sphure

That blanket is my girlfriends and those shoes cost me only $30, they're getting pretty beat.

I need new shoes and a new belt, I'll also probably wear a tie, probably going to buy more.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:47 PM #643
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

you can find cheap (8-11 bucks) ties that are decent at winners sometimes, or jut thrift and then slim them down yourself (dats where I got ^ that one)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:49 PM #644
Strange1130
FTW

gonna get it tailored? Looks pretty good now, but will look much doper if you do.

Ties: thetiebar.com. No reason to shop anywhere else.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-20-2013, 07:50 PM #645
We sphure

I have a bunch of ties already.

I need more shirts as well, I only have three and one of them is purple, which would look stupid.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:50 PM #646
We sphure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
gonna get it tailored? Looks pretty good now, but will look much doper if you do.

Ties: thetiebar.com. No reason to shop anywhere else.
Yeah, probably. The pants could probably be hemmed a little and I want to take in the back of it too. It looks kind of wide around the hips.

How much did you end up spending on yours?
Old 02-20-2013, 07:56 PM #647
Strange1130
FTW

Yeah you could definitely have the waist taken in. I would slim up the pants too but that's personal preference.

I spent 2 bills + tip for extensive alterations on the jacket, pants, and a shirt. It's probably more expensive in NYC though, and I'm sure I could've gone cheaper but I was recommended the tailor and the suit looks perfect so I have no qualms with spending a little bit extra.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 PM #648
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

tiebar minimum 10 dollar shipping to canada
makes em like 30 dollar ties, which certainly isn't bad, but i'd rather look around for cheaper
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 PM #649
Strange1130
FTW

ahh, haha yeah shipping is always a ***** I think it's like 6 to get here or 8, Idk I just buy a few things at a time from them. Quality is good, and I love their skinny knit ties. In fact I'll probably cop a few more at some point soon, but I never really wear ties.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:01 PM #650
Strange1130
FTW

too bright for me but I dig their spring tie banner:

Old 02-20-2013, 08:07 PM #651
We sphure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Yeah you could definitely have the waist taken in. I would slim up the pants too but that's personal preference.

I spent 2 bills + tip for extensive alterations on the jacket, pants, and a shirt. It's probably more expensive in NYC though, and I'm sure I could've gone cheaper but I was recommended the tailor and the suit looks perfect so I have no qualms with spending a little bit extra.
Yeah, I think I might hem the pants and that's it, my thighs are pretty big so I can't take them in thinner.

The waist is going to get taken in for sure, just gotta find a person to do it here.
Closed Thread