Gotta have that superhero swag

Old 02-19-2013, 10:14 PM #612
We sphure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post

****ty that I got taxed literally 47% of my signing bonus #merica

what kinda suit you gonna get?
Something from Jcrew.

Gonna head to the store and take a look tomorrow.

Want blue, that's all I know right now.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 PM #613
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Warm *** flame resistant bass pro shop flannel that I thrifted, it's ****ing cold and windy as a mother ****er today. Your grandpa wishes he looked this cool.

Lol no wonder Incob defends you so often on here. You look like the spitting image of him in this picture. You guys should both rock this style outfit and hit up the gay clubs.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:23 PM #614
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is playing at Living Legends VI
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco posts videos on PbNation
pflfranco is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
pflfranco is Legendary
pflfranco supports DLX Technology
I don't think they look alike, at all.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:41 PM #615
goodle11

Most recent picture I could find
[quote=pflfranco;78128044]I don't think they look alike, at all.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:45 PM #616
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

According to the googmaster you're not allowed to like different things than other people cause it's weird and you're not allowed to like the same things as other people cause it means you want their dick.

What are we allowed to like googdle?!

Old 02-19-2013, 10:46 PM #617
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Video games and Cheetos. I bet his answer is going to be video games and Cheetos.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:48 PM #618
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

cheetos are the ****ing worst
Old 02-19-2013, 10:55 PM #619
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

last week or smt
Old 02-19-2013, 11:15 PM #620
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post

last week or smt
Image was already post a few minutes ago.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 PM #621
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

pretty much
Old 02-20-2013, 03:19 AM #622
Chris-Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
This thread isn't for anything other than 3 uggo hipsters giving each other over the pants hand jobs whenever a pair of cuffed jeans and clarks gets posted.
pretty much.

so i may be in the market for new jawns soon, anyone here have experience with iron hearts?
Old 02-20-2013, 03:37 AM #623
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

No but I know those are some of the most hyped jawnz out there among denim heads. Not that that's bad, I mean I assume they're ****ing great to gain the reputation they have.

Here's a 300 page thread that might answer some questions you have.
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...n-heart-jeans/

Also Chris if you are in STL check Devil City at the loop for jawnz, they have Railcars and some other nice lesser known stuff. Not the best variety but it's about all we got in STL. Also, I've always wanted a Filson Mackinaw Cruiser since I tried one on at Devil City, but I just discovered this tonight in their Filson X Collaboration section. Oh lawd it's beautiful.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:14 PM #624
JohnnyBananas

Quote:
Warm *** flame resistant bass pro shop flannel that I thrifted, it's ****ing cold and windy as a mother ****er today. Your grandpa wishes he looked this cool.

You look like a retard. Do you take pride in trying to impress the three other gay boys in this thread and the .005% of the population of San Franciso that dresses like that?
Old 02-20-2013, 01:17 PM #625
Chris-Craft

Quote:
No but I know those are some of the most hyped jawnz out there among denim heads. Not that that's bad, I mean I assume they're ****ing great to gain the reputation they have.

Here's a 300 page thread that might answer some questions you have.
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...n-heart-jeans/

Also Chris if you are in STL check Devil City at the loop for jawnz, they have Railcars and some other nice lesser known stuff. Not the best variety but it's about all we got in STL. Also, I've always wanted a Filson Mackinaw Cruiser since I tried one on at Devil City, but I just discovered this tonight in their Filson X Collaboration section. Oh lawd it's beautiful.

[im g]http://www.filson.com/images/products/detail/92058-main-345.jpg[/img]
thanks for the info

i logged into superfuture for the first time in ages last week, guess its time to peruse the denim section again. that store in the loop looks interesting, ill have to check it out next time im in town. have you been there?

and yes, that cruiser is glorious

if anyone has any suggestions on new boots id love to hear them...left my redwings at a friends house in aspen and dont think ill ever see them again
Old 02-20-2013, 01:19 PM #626
Chris-Craft

Quote:
You look like a retard. Do you take pride in trying to impress the three other gay boys in this thread and the .005% of the population of San Franciso that dresses like that?
doubt many people in san fran dress like that...doesnt really match the climate. if that was supposed to be some sort of gay joke, you can do better johnny
Old 02-20-2013, 01:54 PM #627
Chris-Craft

random shot from this weekend in aspen

rl
sc
tnf (no vis)

edit: she is wearing a dope *** canada goose parka if anyone cares

Last edited by Chris-Craft : 02-20-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:01 PM #628
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
if anyone has any suggestions on new boots id love to hear them...left my redwings at a friends house in aspen and dont think ill ever see them again
whaaat get him to mail them to you, or me
Old 02-20-2013, 02:56 PM #629
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Nah b that aint wher the pride be ya feel me? Take pride in having what I think is somewhat of a unique, presentable appearance. I know most people these days would hate on that or never consider it for themselves but I don't give a **** about most people in any regard.

Other people who know what's up or at least think the same things are cool that I do, will recognize, like babely women that I want to meet for example. Also most people you encounter will assume what you say to be more credible if you look somewhat respectable.

Game recognize game granddad.

Old 02-20-2013, 03:54 PM #630
goodle11

Quote:
Nah b that aint wher the pride be ya feel me? Take pride in having what I think is somewhat of a unique, presentable appearance. I know most people these days would hate on that or never consider it for themselves but I don't give a **** about most people in any regard.

Other people who know what's up or at least think the same things are cool that I do, will recognize, like babely women that I want to meet for example. Also most people you encounter will assume what you say to be more credible if you look somewhat respectable.

Game recognize game granddad.
The only woman who would kiss you wearing that hat is a prostitute and maybe your mother.
Closed Thread