Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM #610
ALLCAPS (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Are these kicks fresh or not?

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/09/nik...pro-grip-tape/
ALLCAPS is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2013, 07:43 PM #611
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Gotta have that superhero swag
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:14 PM #612
We sphure
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post


****ty that I got taxed literally 47% of my signing bonus #merica

what kinda suit you gonna get?
Something from Jcrew.

Gonna head to the store and take a look tomorrow.

Want blue, that's all I know right now.
We sphure is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 PM #613
goodle11
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Warm *** flame resistant bass pro shop flannel that I thrifted, it's ****ing cold and windy as a mother ****er today. Your grandpa wishes he looked this cool.

Lol no wonder Incob defends you so often on here. You look like the spitting image of him in this picture. You guys should both rock this style outfit and hit up the gay clubs.
goodle11 is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:23 PM #614
pflfranco
It's Josh
 
pflfranco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
pflfranco is playing at Living Legends VI
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco posts videos on PbNation
pflfranco is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
pflfranco is Legendary
pflfranco supports DLX Technology
I don't think they look alike, at all.




pflfranco is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:41 PM #615
goodle11
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Most recent picture I could find
[quote=pflfranco;78128044]I don't think they look alike, at all.


goodle11 is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:45 PM #616
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
According to the googmaster you're not allowed to like different things than other people cause it's weird and you're not allowed to like the same things as other people cause it means you want their dick.

What are we allowed to like googdle?!
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:46 PM #617
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Video games and Cheetos. I bet his answer is going to be video games and Cheetos.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:48 PM #618
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
cheetos are the ****ing worst
incobWTF is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:55 PM #619
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia

last week or smt
incobWTF is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:15 PM #620
goodle11
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post

last week or smt
Image was already post a few minutes ago.
goodle11 is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 PM #621
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
pretty much
incobWTF is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 03:19 AM #622
Chris-Craft
 
 
Chris-Craft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St Louis x Boulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
This thread isn't for anything other than 3 uggo hipsters giving each other over the pants hand jobs whenever a pair of cuffed jeans and clarks gets posted.
pretty much.


so i may be in the market for new jawns soon, anyone here have experience with iron hearts?
Chris-Craft is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 03:37 AM #623
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
No but I know those are some of the most hyped jawnz out there among denim heads. Not that that's bad, I mean I assume they're ****ing great to gain the reputation they have.

Here's a 300 page thread that might answer some questions you have.
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...n-heart-jeans/

Also Chris if you are in STL check Devil City at the loop for jawnz, they have Railcars and some other nice lesser known stuff. Not the best variety but it's about all we got in STL. Also, I've always wanted a Filson Mackinaw Cruiser since I tried one on at Devil City, but I just discovered this tonight in their Filson X Collaboration section. Oh lawd it's beautiful.

__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:14 PM #624
JohnnyBananas
 
 
JohnnyBananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Warm *** flame resistant bass pro shop flannel that I thrifted, it's ****ing cold and windy as a mother ****er today. Your grandpa wishes he looked this cool.

You look like a retard. Do you take pride in trying to impress the three other gay boys in this thread and the .005% of the population of San Franciso that dresses like that?
JohnnyBananas is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:17 PM #625
Chris-Craft
 
 
Chris-Craft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St Louis x Boulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
No but I know those are some of the most hyped jawnz out there among denim heads. Not that that's bad, I mean I assume they're ****ing great to gain the reputation they have.

Here's a 300 page thread that might answer some questions you have.
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...n-heart-jeans/

Also Chris if you are in STL check Devil City at the loop for jawnz, they have Railcars and some other nice lesser known stuff. Not the best variety but it's about all we got in STL. Also, I've always wanted a Filson Mackinaw Cruiser since I tried one on at Devil City, but I just discovered this tonight in their Filson X Collaboration section. Oh lawd it's beautiful.

[im g]http://www.filson.com/images/products/detail/92058-main-345.jpg[/img]
thanks for the info

i logged into superfuture for the first time in ages last week, guess its time to peruse the denim section again. that store in the loop looks interesting, ill have to check it out next time im in town. have you been there?

and yes, that cruiser is glorious


if anyone has any suggestions on new boots id love to hear them...left my redwings at a friends house in aspen and dont think ill ever see them again
Chris-Craft is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:19 PM #626
Chris-Craft
 
 
Chris-Craft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St Louis x Boulder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
You look like a retard. Do you take pride in trying to impress the three other gay boys in this thread and the .005% of the population of San Franciso that dresses like that?
doubt many people in san fran dress like that...doesnt really match the climate. if that was supposed to be some sort of gay joke, you can do better johnny
Chris-Craft is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:54 PM #627
Chris-Craft
 
 
Chris-Craft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St Louis x Boulder
random shot from this weekend in aspen



rl
sc
tnf (no vis)



edit: she is wearing a dope *** canada goose parka if anyone cares

Last edited by Chris-Craft : 02-20-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Chris-Craft is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 02:01 PM #628
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin
 
incobWTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canadia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
if anyone has any suggestions on new boots id love to hear them...left my redwings at a friends house in aspen and dont think ill ever see them again
whaaat get him to mail them to you, or me
incobWTF is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 02:56 PM #629
parkrats
I am a master trickster.
 
parkrats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
You look like a retard. Do you take pride in trying to impress the three other gay boys in this thread and the .005% of the population of San Franciso that dresses like that?
Nah b that aint wher the pride be ya feel me? Take pride in having what I think is somewhat of a unique, presentable appearance. I know most people these days would hate on that or never consider it for themselves but I don't give a **** about most people in any regard.

Other people who know what's up or at least think the same things are cool that I do, will recognize, like babely women that I want to meet for example. Also most people you encounter will assume what you say to be more credible if you look somewhat respectable.

Game recognize game granddad.
__________________
I'm well aware, I just don't care.
"Originally posted by ScottW: of course you would say that because you dress like a gay sailor and i dont"
"Originally posted by earlsweatshirt: LOL I think your brain is so ****ing hipster you don't even realize I was making fun of you for your shoes having zippers."

parkrats is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 03:54 PM #630
goodle11
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Nah b that aint wher the pride be ya feel me? Take pride in having what I think is somewhat of a unique, presentable appearance. I know most people these days would hate on that or never consider it for themselves but I don't give a **** about most people in any regard.

Other people who know what's up or at least think the same things are cool that I do, will recognize, like babely women that I want to meet for example. Also most people you encounter will assume what you say to be more credible if you look somewhat respectable.

Game recognize game granddad.
The only woman who would kiss you wearing that hat is a prostitute and maybe your mother.
goodle11 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump