reaper_6

Annual Supporting Member
reaper_6 is BST Trusted
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
reaper_6 plays in the APPA D4 division
reaper_6 supports DLX Technology
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
I want to open a this section for the benefits of everybody in here. My main Goal is make every single field owner more professional. And keep us on the edge of innovation.

In here we may record and share or administrative side experience and what went good or bad during a event or tournament on your location.

Sharing your knowledge and experience through the entire community will influence to be better prepare owner and to avoid issues or may emulate thinks you did on your location.

For those whom may don't know an AAR is a tool used on the military for identified the good, bad and sustain things happened during a event.

More over thanks to "Private Wikipedia":
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_action_review

"An after action review (AAR) is a structured review or de-brief process for analyzing what happened, why it happened, and how it can be done better, by the participants and those responsible for the project or event." ...

***"Their use has extended to business as a knowledge management tool and a way to build a culture of accountability."***

I hope this section get your support,
Because just the field operators knows the reality and the Big responsibility fell over our shoulders
Having a entertainment facility.

Thanks for you time. Good look to everyone.
-R

Last edited by reaper_6 : 02-20-2013 at 10:13 AM.
reaper_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement