Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 10:09 PM #1
reaper_6
 
 
reaper_6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Annual Supporting Member
reaper_6 is BST Trusted
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
reaper_6 plays in the APPA D5 division
reaper_6 supports DLX Technology
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Pro Starts Sports

I'm looking for guidance. From any of our veterans owner/ operator member of this forum..

Currently I'm working on a business plan for a field (scenario and speedball) and a small pro shop. Quick questions

1st. Someone is here knows anything about Pro Star Sport manual and if is a trustable source of information? Below their link.

http://www.prostarsports.net/field_guide.htm

2nd. If and of you have any recommendation for a Nuvair compress air systems.

Thanks
R
__________________
#FSU Life



reaper_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2013, 07:06 AM #2
GatSplat
 
 
GatSplat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dallas Area
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_6 View Post
I'm looking for guidance. From any of our veterans owner/ operator member of this forum..

Currently I'm working on a business plan for a field (scenario and speedball) and a small pro shop. Quick questions

1st. Someone is here knows anything about Pro Star Sport manual and if is a trustable source of information? Below their link.

http://www.prostarsports.net/field_guide.htm

2nd. If and of you have any recommendation for a Nuvair compress air systems.

Thanks
R
My recommentation for a Nuvair compressor is don't get one. Go with Bauer. Better lubrication system. And make sure you get auto drains, and auto start / stop.
__________________
Larry GatSplat.com


Paintball Field Reservation & Digital Waiver System.
3 Months Free! No set up fees! Then just $50 / month.
GatSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:40 AM #3
JUJU
Eat it BEEOTCHES
 
JUJU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Midwest
Annual Supporting Member
JUJU is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
JUJU plays in the PSP
JUJU plays in the APPA D4 division
I've had a Nuvair for almost 10 years and it has worked great. Yes I would like an auto drain which they have but never got the guts to spend the extra money for it. But anytime I needed service kits or anything they got me the parts and the procedure on how to do it.
__________________
Certified Tech-Empire, Planet Eclipse Ego and Geo, Bob Long G6R, DYE DM13 and DAM, MACDEV Clone GT, GOG, Vanguard.

Contact me on deals for the new Vanquish or Impulse

KW Factory & RIOT Paintball Team

KW Paintball Field Owner
www.kwpaintball.com
JUJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:57 AM #4
WhiteRiverPaintball
Indiana's Largest Field
 
WhiteRiverPaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Anderson, Indiana
WhiteRiverPaintball is playing at Living Legends V
WhiteRiverPaintball posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatSplat View Post
My recommentation for a Nuvair compressor is don't get one. Go with Bauer. Better lubrication system. And make sure you get auto drains, and auto start / stop.
Ditto.
__________________
White River Paintball Field is over 100 acres of urban, woodsball and scenario paintball, located in the Indianapolis, Indiana metro area. WRP also features an on-site pro-shop, 10 acre camping area, epic scenario events and over a dozen playing fields including multiple aircraft, two-story towers, multi-acre city, forts, military vehicles, jungle huts, deep woods and more!

Upcoming Scenario Event Schedule:

* Battle for Chicago: Mafia Wars - November 7th, 8th & 9th, 2014 *
* Jungle Run: Blood Diamonds - March 20th, 21st & 22nd, 2015*
* Summer 2015 Scenario Event - July 17th, 18th & 19th, 2015 *
Join us on Facebook
WhiteRiverPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:53 AM #5
reaper_6
 
 
reaper_6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Annual Supporting Member
reaper_6 is BST Trusted
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
reaper_6 plays in the APPA D5 division
reaper_6 supports DLX Technology
reaper_6 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Alright, Thanks for the inputs from all of you. I really appreciate your time assisting me making the right decisions. I'm looking to begin this journey with in the near future and of course on the right path.
-R
__________________
#FSU Life




Last edited by reaper_6 : 02-19-2013 at 11:21 AM.
reaper_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:44 PM #6
raehl
NCPA President
 
raehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Chippewa Falls, WI
Annual Supporting Member
raehl is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
raehl plays in the PSP
raehl supports our troops
raehl is an NCPA National Champion
raehl plays in the APPA D5 division
Thanks for coming to the forum with specific questions indicating you've already done plenty of research on your own.

- Chris
__________________
Check Out Paintball on TV!

National Collegiate Paintball Association, President - http://www.ncpapaintball.com

American Paintball Players Association - www.paintball-players.org
raehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:03 PM #7
Delmarva Paintball
Collecting Nickles
 
Delmarva Paintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Virginia
 has been a member for 10 years
I bought the Pro Star manual about 15 years ago (maybe more). Some parts were a little outdated then but it still had a lot of good info and it gave me more to think about as I made my plan. Every now and then I would break out the book and read through it... I still found useful information after many years.

I still have mine on my bookshelf. I would guess it has been updated again and I would recommend the purchase...
__________________
Coming Soon...
The Most Exciting Indoor Scenario Playing Field Ever!!!

www.TacticalAdventureGames.com
Delmarva Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:43 PM #8
Horizon
 
 
Horizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva Paintball View Post
I bought the Pro Star manual about 15 years ago (maybe more). Some parts were a little outdated then but it still had a lot of good info and it gave me more to think about as I made my plan. Every now and then I would break out the book and read through it... I still found useful information after many years.

I still have mine on my bookshelf. I would guess it has been updated again and I would recommend the purchase...
If I'm not mistaken, the updates are free as well, once you purchase the book (although I've never asked for them).
Horizon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:04 AM #9
7paintball
Service at its best.
 
7paintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lockport, IL
7paintball is playing at Living Legends III
7paintball supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post
Thanks for coming to the forum with specific questions indicating you've already done plenty of research on your own.

- Chris
I believe I have a newer version. It and it does keep it's value year after year. I also find myself reading it now and then and am always finding more info.
__________________
7pbA.com
ALL THINGS PAINTBALL & AIRSOFT
1143 E 9th St.
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777


We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump