PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-17-2013, 06:15 PM #1
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child

May I ask another?

Just because you moved Chimaera's thread to TTMA and then deleted all of our posts doesn't mean his question was answered.

I'll keep it very simple in the hopes to get an answer back. Why was the GDT closed? Please tell me which rule was broken to have it locked.
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2013, 06:20 PM #2
Burninator
Punisher of fleshlights

Annual Supporting Member
Burninator is a Mega Moderator
Burninator is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Burninator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Burninator has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Burninator is Legendary
What do you mean "what rule"? They were really never allowed from the start simply because they become a problem to keep up with. If you want me to be more specific,
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3491365
Quote:
9. GDT’s & CHAT THREADS – A GDT is a General Discussion Thread, or a thread without a clear-cut topic. We do not allow these in regular ST because of problems they create. We have very good merit for this, and this rule is not changing. High probability of ban on this rule.
I can also see the post that you made, you can make yourself out to be a martyr all day over 2 post in TTMA from a year or more ago all you want. It doesn't actually change that this is the place for the question to be answered. This also has nothing to do with me being respected about anything. Not a single infraction I've given had anything to do with me. As a matter of fact i let all the insults go, which had it been directed at someone else i would have probably infracted for.

Ive said it once before and Ill say it again. If all of you are so content to leave, stop coming back. If its so much greener on the other side, stay there. The whole joke of this is that you make claims about how much "cooler" it is over there yet you guys cant stop making accounts.
Burninator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:24 PM #3
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child

Fair. And I appreciate that it was kept open for so long.

But now, who are you to call me a martyr? Real mature, guy. I brought those threads in to show how horrible you, and all the other mods, are at answering basic questions. And we did leave, it's fantastic over there. Just because I come back to ask a question doesn't mean I'm here for good. I just like coming back to see how poorly this place is ran and how terrible ST has become. Keep the GDT locked for all I care
Old 02-17-2013, 06:26 PM #4
Burninator
Punisher of fleshlights

Annual Supporting Member
Burninator is a Mega Moderator
Burninator is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Burninator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Burninator has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Burninator is Legendary
Thanks for your input.
Burninator is offline   Reply With Quote