PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-24-2011, 03:26 AM #1
branshaw

SC Village.

Quit playing Paintball about 4 years ago simply because I had a crappy job and wasn't making enough money to continue supporting my addiction..

4 years later, better job means moar money to get back into it, and also available pretty much every weekend to play (which simply wasn't possible before)

Looking into buying a monthly membership to SC village since I can go at least once or twice per weekend I figure it'll be well more economical than paying admission every time i go.

I guess I just would like to know what SC is like these days. Weekend attendance levels, conditions, etc. I know paintballing has really declined in the last few years and just want to make sure that it hasn't turned into a real ****hole with the economy and all.

Also, it seems that all of my old paintball buddies have since quit, so just wondering if there are any regulars out there that I could possibly meet up with/ play games with, since being alone is never fun xD

One last question:
Is the speedball there walk-on? or does it require set teams? More interested in speedball, however do love me some rec.

Thanks in advance.
branshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2011, 01:06 PM #2
southkalikilla
stevoD

pick it back up

SC is still coo, maps are still good, and the few times i have been there its always been packed. i just bought the 2010 NT and **** even if there are peeps falling out of interest, its a sport im gonna get my son into! NE way, if u got the money get back in it. i"ll hit u up if we go soon. We just hit up hollywood sports on friday. It was tight. SC is next.
southkalikilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:09 PM #3
OGballer2
All about the Buddha

OGballer2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OGballer2 supports Team VICIOUS
OGballer2 is for the Gunfight
SC village still knows wassup, and yes the speedball is walkon, and they have also put it the Aftermath Arenas which is for tournament players and teams to scrimmage and run drills, the fields are good with good bunkers and just an all around good vibe.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:37 PM #4
tekniqu3
I sling paint.

tekniqu3 is playing at Living Legends VII
tekniqu3 plays in the APPA D5 division
tekniqu3 is attending Decay of Nations VI
was there yesterday about 200-300 people were there for the big game at 4 o clock.
tekniqu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:07 PM #5
SmoothCriminal13
Those who hate, Fear

there isnt really walk on speedball anymore at SC Village they have a feild but every sunday is reserved for teams you have to RSVP even saturdays gets busy but saturday is your best bet for walking on a game @ the arenas
Bryan Farkas #13 IE UNSEEN
Proudly sponsored by
HUNDREDTH MONKEY
CC Paintball
XTERNAL Sports
SC Village
SmoothCriminal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:57 PM #6
tekniqu3
I sling paint.

i agree with above poster go on saturdays if you wanna play speedball walk-on you wont find much of a game on sundays.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:50 PM #7
Sick420
Hitting the Snake Fast!

Membership:
Is $45 bucks a month free rentals for your buddies I only get it for the extra tank or mask for one of my friends.

*1 year contract early cancellation fee of $150*
Found that out half a year later. lol
It is worth it it's made me committed to the sport. I play 2-4 times a month Rec & Speedball. I go alone most of the time and drag my family out with me and Barbecue they hate me sometimes for it. People are cool nobody trips

Last edited by Sick420 : 04-25-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Sick420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:02 AM #8
tekniqu3
I sling paint.

im the same as you i picked up the membership and go alone quite alot although i do drag my girl out there every now and then. we should meet up play some games lol
Old 04-26-2011, 04:43 PM #9
branshaw

Talking sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick420 View Post
Membership:
Is $45 bucks a month free rentals for your buddies I only get it for the extra tank or mask for one of my friends.

*1 year contract early cancellation fee of $150*
Found that out half a year later. lol
It is worth it it's made me committed to the sport. I play 2-4 times a month Rec & Speedball. I go alone most of the time and drag my family out with me and Barbecue they hate me sometimes for it. People are cool nobody trips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekniqu3 View Post
im the same as you i picked up the membership and go alone quite alot although i do drag my girl out there every now and then. we should meet up play some games lol

I'm down, gonna start playing again as soon as my gun comes in the mail!
i'll PM you guys and we can swap info and stuff

Thanks to everyone for the updated info, it sounds like SC is a good place to play again. PM me if you ever want to meet up and shoot some paint ^^
Old 04-26-2011, 04:48 PM #10
branshaw

Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by southkalikilla View Post
SC is still coo, maps are still good, and the few times i have been there its always been packed. i just bought the 2010 NT and **** even if there are peeps falling out of interest, its a sport im gonna get my son into! NE way, if u got the money get back in it. i"ll hit u up if we go soon. We just hit up hollywood sports on friday. It was tight. SC is next.
sounds good man! i'll send you a PM we can swap info if you want, i'm always looking for more people to play with.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:54 PM #11
Nicole@HSP

Nicole@HSP is attending Decay of Nations VI
Cool

Love all the feedback guys its great. And yes are memberships are great 45 bucks a month gets u unlimited play air entry gun and mask great deal if you want i can email you the forms so you can print them out and either fax them back or turn them in when you get there. Also visit our facebook pages and start posting there is a lot of people out there that go alone and look to meet up with other ballers its cool cause you guys can reserve the speedball field as well if you get enough players. We are open for walk ons but the other players are right a lot of the time they get reserved for team practice pretty quickly. If you have any more questions let me know and thanks again players for your positive feedback we love having you at the park and look forward to seeing you guys soon!!!
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Nicole@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:49 PM #12
DYNASTYxPRO
i love paintball

DYNASTYxPRO owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DYNASTYxPRO supports Team VICIOUS
DYNASTYxPRO posts videos on PbNation
i have membership too and i agree. i love the arenas defainately a great place to grow and learn. now if only that membership worked on HSP too.
Small Empire grind elbow pads http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3934628
mask http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3953142

2010 PMR http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3953147
DYNASTYxPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:51 PM #13
DYNASTYxPRO
i love paintball

DYNASTYxPRO owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DYNASTYxPRO supports Team VICIOUS
DYNASTYxPRO posts videos on PbNation
oh and another thing that bites is that i have to go down all the way to the front office to get my wrist band when i wanna play speedball. there is a speeball office why not get it there?!
sorry for complaining but just suggestions, after all there is a person of signifigance among us ^^^^
Small Empire grind elbow pads http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3934628
mask http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3953142

2010 PMR http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3953147
DYNASTYxPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:19 AM #14
Battlecry19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNASTYxPRO View Post
oh and another thing that bites is that i have to go down all the way to the front office to get my wrist band when i wanna play speedball. there is a speeball office why not get it there?!
sorry for complaining but just suggestions, after all there is a person of signifigance among us ^^^^
I haven't been to SC for a few months, but we've usually been able to register at the little office booth they have on that hill by the speedball fields. You could even air up at the air fill station next to it. Sometimes, they may not be able to do it because their system is down (for processing credit card transactions) or because they ran out of wristbands in that office.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:48 PM #15
Nicole@HSP

Nicole@HSP is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNASTYxPRO View Post
Its all good this is an ongoing problem we are in motion trying to get this issure resolved. whoever agrees simply reply to this with your first and last name i will make a list and give it to the owner this will make him know that its a necesity k guys thanks for the help to better our fields
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Nicole@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:32 PM #16
AudioKAY

has been a member for 10 years
Anybody know what the rates are for membership programs at SC?
AudioKAY is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups