Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-03-2008, 11:22 PM #148
ChunkII
Chunk II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhosinski View Post
Are you on the TCP payroll? LOL

Also, if I'm going to buy from them will they pricematch if I can find something cheaper? It helps with the decision.
Alright, i figure I should chime in seeing as I AM on TC's Payroll. We probably won't price match, that being said, we do offer LIFETIME SERVICE with all the opurchases, and that means if you electronics go out and you're unsure what to do we'll fix it; Your gun gets dirty, we'll clean it ("Well I know how to clean my own gun", yes I'm sure you do, but WHY do it yourself when you have free lifetime labor)? Bob from TCP Jenison is the best gun tech anywhere, that I WILL guarantee.

Now for the other perk from buying from TC versus buying online, you get the gold card, 5 free fills, 10 dollars off 5 cases of paint and a free field fee. What more could you ask for? Free shipping; Naaa we're LOCAL!

-Deuce
Ride MW, Die MW
Rick Steinebach fan club #3.
Join the 7 man army. turn your mitten into a glove!
SAVE YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL SCENE! BUY LOCAL! (yes even that $20 part)
ChunkII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:38 AM #149
dhosinski
"HOZER"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkII View Post
Alright, i figure I should chime in seeing as I AM on TC's Payroll. We probably won't price match, that being said, we do offer LIFETIME SERVICE with all the opurchases, and that means if you electronics go out and you're unsure what to do we'll fix it; Your gun gets dirty, we'll clean it ("Well I know how to clean my own gun", yes I'm sure you do, but WHY do it yourself when you have free lifetime labor)? Bob from TCP Jenison is the best gun tech anywhere, that I WILL guarantee.

Now for the other perk from buying from TC versus buying online, you get the gold card, 5 free fills, 10 dollars off 5 cases of paint and a free field fee. What more could you ask for? Free shipping; Naaa we're LOCAL!

-Deuce
Deuce: I believe I mentioned somewhere in here that I live in southeast MI. Aren't you guys near Grand Rapids? Driving to TCPb to buy, or play would cost a lot in gas. I'm sure Bob is a great gun tech and the discount on paint etc. sounds good, but is it enough to justify the trip? Personally, I like working on electronics (Electrical Engineer), and cleaning our markers.
I'm also sure that TCP has a very good clientel. So,It really shouldn't matter if I spend my money at your store or not. Which brings another question.

Why aren't there people from other paintball stores chiming in to offer their services here? I mean, this is for the MI forum, and not just TCPb.

DLX LUXE
Planet Eclipse EGO09
OLLIE LANG FAN #117
dhosinski is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups