PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-14-2013, 06:27 PM #1
fambam_619
$$$$$

Ego11 Trigger Frame Bent

Hey nation,

Last sunday after practice i noticed that my trigger frame had bent. not exactly sure how(considering none of my slides/dives from that day couldve caused the damage).but im wondering if this has happened to any of you? if so, how you went about it to get it fixed/replaced? Through Planet Eclipse? or elsewhere? if through planet eclipse could you kinda explain how the proccess works? i bought it off of here & its a fairly new ego so i dont think the previous owner had registered it. if its a hassle to deal with PE i dont mind buying a new frame just cant seem to find one for sale.

thanks,

gabe
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2013, 07:36 PM #2
abenguyen
Abe Na-Goo-Yen

abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by fambam_619 View Post
Hey nation,

Last sunday after practice i noticed that my trigger frame had bent. not exactly sure how(considering none of my slides/dives from that day couldve caused the damage).but im wondering if this has happened to any of you? if so, how you went about it to get it fixed/replaced? Through Planet Eclipse? or elsewhere? if through planet eclipse could you kinda explain how the proccess works? i bought it off of here & its a fairly new ego so i dont think the previous owner had registered it. if its a hassle to deal with PE i dont mind buying a new frame just cant seem to find one for sale.

thanks,

gabe
This has happened before and even some have broken in half. Just hitting the wrong spots causing the unfortunate force to bend the frame. Register your marker with Eclipse on their website, email nick.t@planeteclipse.com or gerry.b@planeteclipse.com and tell them your situation. They will get you taken care of and provide you with options.

More than likely, you may end up paying for a new replacement frame unless the gun is within warranty. Good luck and no worries, you'll get taken care of by great customer service.
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:01 AM #3
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Nicky T plays in the APPA D5 division
Nicky T has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Gabe,

The first thing that you need to do (regardless of if you have owned the marker from new or not) is register your ownership of the marker via: https://warranty.planeteclipse.com/site/signin

Once you have done this please contact your local Eclipse Service Centre via: http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/service_centres/. From the location in your profile i believe that this will be Mountain View Paintball in Rancho Cucamonga. You can contact Steve Santuci directly on: mvpsteve@mountainviewpaintball.com and both Chris and Steve at MVP are awesome to deal with and will get you taken care of quick smart.

As always if you need any additional assistance you are very welcome to contact me directly via: nick.t@planeteclipse.com

Nicky T

If you have an Iphone, Ipad or Itouch then you need to treat yourself to an awesome app called Field Designer. You can purchase it directly through the iTunes App Store by following this link: Buy Field Designer NOW! or on the Android store HERE!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Nicky T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:05 AM #4
SUX4Ufool
Got Bunkered?

SUX4Ufool owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SUX4Ufool owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
SUX4Ufool has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Love planet eclipse for that exact reason what. Other industry/ businesses will give you that kind of care! I had an issue once with a pair of EVX (sickest pants in the world) not fitting right and heather in RI told me to ship them back and she found the right ones (out of season) and shiped them to me prob the easiest deal I have ever done! No question why planet eclipse leads the industry!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:20 AM #5
Lungorthin
War Cult Supremacy

Annual Supporting Member
Lungorthin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Lungorthin owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX4Ufool View Post
Love planet eclipse for that exact reason what. Other industry/ businesses will give you that kind of care! I had an issue once with a pair of EVX (sickest pants in the world) not fitting right and heather in RI told me to ship them back and she found the right ones (out of season) and shiped them to me prob the easiest deal I have ever done! No question why planet eclipse leads the industry!
yup I agree
Any other time I get put on hold or told they would call me back at any other company.
Whenever I call up PE, they fix my issues lickity split
Lungorthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:29 PM #6
pb_prophecy

yea this happens to egos and geos. get a new frame through planet eclipse
pb_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:42 PM #7
keiren23
Axe + Cash

Annual Supporting Member
keiren23 is playing at Living Legends VII
keiren23 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego