Old 02-14-2013, 01:31 PM #1
BB_Media
www.hookahTREND.com

BB_Media plays in the PSP
BB_Media supports Team VICIOUS
luxe vs demon

Looking at getting a new gun. Really like both these options and price isnt that much of a deal breaker if thats what it comes down to. With that said i wouldnt mind saving money either haha Also if you think luxe, what would be the advantages/disadvantages of getting a luxe 1/1.5/2.0.
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
BB_Media is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2013, 01:36 PM #2
IBleed Arbor
vtec just kicked in, yo!

IBleed Arbor plays in the PSP
IBleed Arbor owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
IBleed Arbor is reppin' sidebar 4 life
IBleed Arbor is Boss
IBleed Arbor supports DLX Technology
Get a gt
IBleed Arbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:37 PM #3
BB_Media
www.hookahTREND.com

reasoning?see alot of people with them just never have messed around with one
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Old 02-14-2013, 04:34 PM #4
Puginator

Puginator supports DLX Technology
I would say go with the luxe. They shoot amazing, are wicked comfortable, reliable and their customer service is one of the best out there. You can get a gt but they dont look as nice IMO and have a lot of sharp edges and crappy grips compared to the luxe's. Other than that the luxe and gt are on par with everything except that the gt wins in efficiency.
Puginator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:45 PM #5
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one

has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
I prefer the Demon. I find the Luxe to be the least comfortable marker in my hands currently made. I hate the board, and the trigger leaves me...meh. I love all 3 of those things on the Demon. It's also cheaper and just as smooth and more efficient now with the 2013's.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:15 PM #6
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Gt
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:41 AM #7
hayden14

ok heres my somewhat biased take on it all.
Luxe - Very smooth, very quiet, proven platform, good CS, and holds resale like no other, good stock trigger. Downside is original price, efficiency, talking board and too some weird ergonomics.

Gt- Very smooth again, very quiet, becoming a much more solid platform (first runs had some issues), alright CS, and holds pretty good resale with good efficiency, nice oled, friendly ergonomics, crappy stock trigger but you have other options. Downside ehhhh not much honestly.

2013 Demon- Great Price, One of the best oleds out, more goodies and extra barrel in comparison to others, slightly edges others on smoothness and kick, becoming a proven platform (havent seen a 2013 complaint yet), Good ergonomics; similar to the gt, most effecient out of all 3 11+ pods of 68/45 fill and lastly amazing new CS (frank the owner of the company gave me his personal cell phone number to call or text any time i have a problem). Downsides- the resale is crappy because of old rep, the sound sig is odd to some and the trigger isnt perfect with no other options at the moment.

Thats my take. In all honesty all the newest versions of each gun are amazing and you really cant go wrong in any direction I believe they are the top spools on the market.

Last edited by hayden14 : 02-15-2013 at 12:43 AM.
hayden14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:45 AM #8
BB_Media
www.hookahTREND.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden14 View Post
ok heres my somewhat biased take on it all.
Luxe - Very smooth, very quiet, proven platform, good CS, and holds resale like no other, good stock trigger. Downside is original price, efficiency, talking board and too some weird ergonomics.

Gt- Very smooth again, very quiet, becoming a much more solid platform (first runs had some issues), alright CS, and holds pretty good resale with good efficiency, nice oled, friendly ergonomics, crappy stock trigger but you have other options. Downside ehhhh not much honestly.

2013 Demon- Great Price, One of the best oleds out, more goodies and extra barrel in comparison to others, slightly edges others on smoothness and kick, becoming a proven platform (havent seen a 2013 complaint yet), Good ergonomics; similar to the gt, most effecient out of all 3 11+ pods of 68/45 fill and lastly amazing new CS (frank the owner of the company gave me his personal cell phone number to call or text any time i have a problem). Downsides- the resale is crappy because of old rep, the sound sig is odd to some and the trigger isnt perfect with no other options at the moment.

Thats my take. In all honesty all the newest versions of each gun are amazing and you really cant go wrong in any direction I believe they are the top spools on the market.
thats what i was looking for thank you.
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram