Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-14-2013, 02:27 AM #1
ahmed1almsry (Banned)

Best arguments for difficult times

- It is difficult to know how close you realize success.

- While you spend your time worrying, you actually use your imagination in making things you do not want.

- In any manner ended up, Valenhaah will be as it should, either to succeed or to learn something new.

- Must see things as they really are, not as you want or I hoped or expected.

- Even when you feel you do not have something, you'll find someone else has less than you. Look for them and helped them, and you will know why.

- Laughter is the best solution to the stress. Laugh at yourself often. Look for the funny side in every position is going through.

- If you want to feel rich, count all the great things that can not be owned for money to buy.

- Tolerance yourself for a lot more important to convince others Bmsamehtk.

- If you early in the morning and you think that something good will happen to you in this your day, and I realized well even if there is felt, Most likely you'll find this belief is true.

- You can continue to move forward after a top what you can, it depends on the wish strongly and forcefully to continue.

- You'll get your chance, not that lie ahead. It is rare that 100% confident that you're going to do is correct or will succeed, but you can trust 100% that doing nothing will not work. Sometimes, you just will have to do.

- If easy to do it all. This does not succeed and promises to get rich quick. If quick and easy for we were all millionaires. Achieve great things is hard, but it's worth fatigue achieve.

*- Note the price and values ​​of the surprises of life. Because it is not as you want it does not mean it's not all what are you waiting for.

- Make yourself vulnerable to loss and pain. Allow yourself to feel and to be an open and honest. Tear down any walls psychological structure around you, and I feel all nice feeling - joyous or painful. This is real life. Thus welcomes the new opportunities.

- Must be manufactured and are looking for opportunities. Seldom comes the opportunity to knock the door of not looking for. You can create your chance and your own Tthraha. You have to take the initiative yourself to manage the wheel and knock on doors even open up to you.

*- If they are outside your control, so why panic about? Focus on the things you can control is what makes happy things occur.

- To say 'no' to the right people, it gives you the time and resources necessary to say 'yes' to the right opportunities. (Right here means that you deserve to do so).

*- Whatever the progress, will always find people who insist that what you are trying to accomplish is impossible. Or will confirm the absurdity of your dream and your idea, because no one cares about what you want to accomplish. While met such people, do not use common sense. Instead, forget that they exist, these are wasting your time and energy.

- If they are directed 80% of your time to focus on the same problem, and 20% of it to be solved, what do you think the result will be?

*- No matter how much you think that your life miserable, not moving properly, and everything is at its worst, there is inevitably at least one thing good and true in your life, otherwise I would not be alive to read these kind words.

- The problem is an opportunity for you to learn.

*- The big challenge is to be different from the traditional common man.

*- In times of great stress, it is better to occupy yourself, and to transform your anger and Aosk into something positive.

_ Trust of one truth: whatever the nature of the current situation through which the life will go and will not stop.

- Everyone wants a happy ending full. But over the years, I have learned that the best verses come is weighted Bagafah one, and a lot of story interesting does not have a beginning or end and clear, and that life is not based on knowledge of what happens where, but to accept the change, and exploit the best of the moment, without to know what's going to happen to you then ...

for more
ahmed1almsry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2013, 04:33 AM #2
Evac.
Wolfpack

Annual Supporting Member
Evac. is a Paintball photographer
Evac. plays in the PSP
What is this for more? Is this for Jesus?
Evac. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:38 AM #3
pinky stussy
reppin east coast nahmean

pinky stussy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evac. View Post
^choppa his ***

"Originally posted by Pballa_2004: is my bff"
pinky stussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:46 AM #4
1dayteam120

Annual Supporting Member
1dayteam120 supports Cereal Killerz 2
1dayteam120 donated to help Peyton Trent
1dayteam120 supports Team VICIOUS
1dayteam120 supports DLX Technology
Soldier on
2 of Keith Devit's Personal Luxe oleds, Ice cuba luxe, Insight NG, Yosh Raus dynasty shocker, Dm10, Axe
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post83083561
Interested in selling an entire gearbag and getting cash now? PM ME I have cash
1dayteam120 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:57 AM #5
DroidsYou'reLooking4
These aren't the

tl;dr
Old 02-14-2013, 12:50 PM #6
Our_Lord_&_Savior
I hate Darwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evac. View Post
no

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon."
Our_Lord_&_Savior is offline   Reply With Quote