Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-13-2013, 03:13 PM #1
justing66

Check-It Lower Internals in a pump question

So I bought a superbolt that is pretty heavily upgraded in terms of replacing the stock parts. It has the complete Check-it products lower internal set, which by specs looks to be pretty nice overall.

I have been playing for a long while, and have had cockers in the past (mechanical not pump) so I do understand how they work.

From what I have read so far, the Check-it internals supposedly have a light main and light valve spring set. Can someone please confirm or deny?

I haven't had a sniper before this gun, so I do not know specifically if the gun is "farting" so to speak, but I do know that when I have my hand off the pump, it is very crisp and quiet. But, if i leave my hand on the pump it makes a different sound. It does not sound like it is venting. I dont have an autotrigger, but if I try to fire some off fast, it just makes more of a "brrrt" sound. I have not noticed any difference in velocity.

My question is: Is the Check-it internals geared toward a mechanical cocker which is using the ram to help cycle the gun? That is what I am leaning toward, but want to know if anyone else uses them in their pump, and if they changed anything to make it shoot better. I do not own a spring kit (yet) but when I get ahold of one I was going to try the blue/green combo to see if that makes any difference. Would just prefer someone to tell me the sound is normal/can be fixed another way/etc.
justing66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:33 PM #2
IgoHAM

Just buy the mad man spring kit. Put a blue valve spring in and a green main spring in. Youll be okay after that.
IgoHAM is offline   Reply With Quote