Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 07:48 PM #505
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
"friend ,we havn;t see your payment ,pls know and check ,thanks have any question just let me know ,we will help you ,thanks ,best regards"

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 08:27 PM #506
~Turtle Bus~ (Banned)
I am ALLCAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
"friend ,we havn;t see your payment ,pls know and check ,thanks have any question just let me know ,we will help you ,thanks ,best regards"
Seems fishy

and not just because they sound Asian
Old 02-12-2013, 10:56 PM #507
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
yeah seller was shady. cancelled it and bought another for $5 more, but guy seems less shady. speaks decent english, and it says its exactly like the one in the image, so its a pretty good fake if that's true. 12 to 38 days to arrive lol.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-12-2013, 11:13 PM #508
~Turtle Bus~ (Banned)
I am ALLCAPS

Hate waiting for **** in the mail, but it's worth it at times.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:45 PM #509
SUR3
bangbang

I'm gonna see if I can find a seller with the shark crew and a givenchy shirt so I can get them both for a lower price.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:39 AM #510
Noble Fortune (Banned)
Hakuna Matata

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...L%2AvRBpZMOO7w

Opinion @ $62?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:55 AM #511
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

not gunna really find lambswool much cheaper unless you thrift, but the sweaters meh imo don't like the ribbed collar and it looks pretty thin, wouldn't buy new unless ****s tight
Old 02-13-2013, 01:34 PM #512
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Basicville central but I couldn't ask for a better fitting pair of pants or shirt, which is old navy LOL fits like a dream though.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:45 PM #513
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I prefer simple, plain clothes.

DGAF where they come from, some of my favorite t shirts are just generic v necks I bought for like $5 each.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:21 PM #514
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I think I'm in love with a girl in my Logic Design class of all places, total babe she got dat *** and she dress good and she's in a ****ing programming class.

On the way out of class I seen her look me up and down as I made sure to walk to the isle when she was coming by, I could tell she was diggin my Red Wings.

I want to feel her butt. With my hips.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:05 PM #515
Brownpeso
SMOQUEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Cairhut. Mucho satisfaction. Sat in the same dudes chair past 2 times, I'm convinced he does the best fade in the shop.

You can all laugh at my nose if you want, my great grandpa was Polish.
How much do you pay for a cut? Are there not that many barbers around where you live?
Old 02-13-2013, 05:07 PM #516
SUR3
bangbang

we don't live in california where we can walk down any block and hit up a black barbershop for a $5 line up
Old 02-13-2013, 05:12 PM #517
Brownpeso
SMOQUEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
we don't live in california where we can walk down any block and hit up a black barbershop for a $5 line up
Hahaha by line up do you mean taper? Or actual like boxed-hairline line up? I wish cuts were 5 bucks haha. I think I've found one in my area but they charge 15 for tapers
Old 02-13-2013, 05:13 PM #518
SUR3
bangbang

i mean typical ghetto boy haircuts.

i just got mine cut for $15 with 3 dollar tip included. There is a black barbershop right across the street from where I go but I refuse to go there.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:14 PM #519
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

$14, I grab a $20 before I go, usually give them $18 so I have $2 left to go get some coffee after.

There's a few shops, I always go to the same one, every two weeks on Tuesday when they open from the weekend. Why do you ask if there aren't that many?

Old 02-13-2013, 05:22 PM #520
Brownpeso
SMOQUEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
i mean typical ghetto boy haircuts.

i just got mine cut for $15 with 3 dollar tip included. There is a black barbershop right across the street from where I go but I refuse to go there.
Haha then you mean boxed-hairline with a swagged taper got over that when I was like 12 haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
$14, I grab a $20 before I go, usually give them $18 so I have $2 left to go get some coffee after.

There's a few shops, I always go to the same one, every two weeks on Tuesday when they open from the weekend. Why do you ask if there aren't that many?
Just wondering! Looks like a clean fade but nothin special. Maybe like sur3 said but its probably because I live in California
Old 02-13-2013, 05:23 PM #521
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

I always thought fades were pretty entry level barber ****
that being said I ain't no barber or haircut connoisseur
Old 02-13-2013, 05:39 PM #522
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I don't know what a special fade is, all of them there get the fade just right, just that dude puts the line just right where I want it on my head every time. I used to do my own fades, it's not a difficult thing to do...

You probably like the gangster style fades better I'd assume, where I go for something more like this by having them keep it real full up through the sides and back.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:17 PM #523
Brownpeso
SMOQUEED

I'd say mine is similar, the fade might be a little higher, though. Keep the top a bit longer so I can style it
Old 02-13-2013, 07:24 PM #524
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
I always thought fades were pretty entry level barber ****
that being said I ain't no barber or haircut connoisseur
Being able to give someone a brooklyn fade or high fade or blowout similar to the hairstyle on Armand van Helen has isn't entry level **** .

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:28 PM #525
Brownpeso
SMOQUEED

Are Brooklyn fades similar/the same as a taper? Maybe different places have different names haha
Closed Thread