PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 07:39 PM #1
~Turtle Bus~ (Banned)
I am ALLCAPS

So how do you talk to ladies you've never said a word to before?

Now I know this is lame, I honestly do, but about 8 months ago I got out of a semi-long term relationship (just shy of 4 years) with some girl I met during high school. A lot of things happened and we just went separate ways, yada yada yada.

Since we've broken up I have hooked up with two different girls, ones that I've known since high school, and neither one interested me in the least (besides for sex). Neither is what I'd consider relationship status, and even if they were, I wouldn't have been interested in a relationship at the time either way.

But now I want to start meeting some cool single ladies again. I am going to a new college where I am around a lot of new people, but my problem is, I ****ing suck at approaching a girl I don't know and trying to make conversation, I have never been quite that skilled at it.

There is some girl at my school that I find super attractive. I've never had a class with her though she is in the same degree program as myself. Whenever I am in the hallway and happen to glance over at her a good 60% of the time I find her looking at me. Which is leading me to think she may find me semi-attractive which would be a really good thing if it were true. Today I was in class and left to smoke a cig, she was also outside sitting somewhat near me. I wanted to approach her and try to trigger conversation but didn't know where to begin. After I was done smoking I started to walk inside and she followed shortly after me. We rode in the elevator standing next to eachother, which would have been the PERFECT time for me to say something, but instead I just stood there quietly staring forward and so did she.

I may be stupid to ask ST how to spark conversation with a girl I could see myself possible being interested in, but these are desperate times. I feel like I lost any form of game I ever had after getting out of the long relationship and haven't had much experience since.

How do I talk to this girl? I just want be able to have the confidence to act like I've done it before. I feel awkward when I am around her for some reason. I don't care if she ends up not liking me, but I can't just be a ***** and not make an attempt... right?

tl;dr: There is this girl, I think she is cute, I want to talk to her but don't know what to say. What do?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 07:42 PM #2
haman
╭∩╮

has been a member for 10 years
I wish there was a girl advice thread stickied at the top of small talk...

you could try talking to her about dildos though

girls love dildos
Old 02-12-2013, 07:45 PM #3
Noble Fortune (Banned)
Hakuna Matata

Old 02-12-2013, 07:46 PM #4
pbrunangun741

im in a similar situation and idk what to do either lol. ive been hoping for some sort of casual encounter to happen like running into her outside of school but nothing happens.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:46 PM #5
~Turtle Bus~ (Banned)
I am ALLCAPS

That brony pic is so cute.

Maybe I will talk to her about ponies.

Thanks for the advice!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:58 PM #6
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
The best way to introduce yourself to a girl is obviously to cock slap her.
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
Old 02-12-2013, 07:59 PM #7
~Turtle Bus~ (Banned)
I am ALLCAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBR321 View Post
The best way to introduce yourself to a girl is obviously to cock slap her.
I may have to try this.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 PM #8
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
There are no magic things to say. Just casually talk to her like you'd talk to anyone else.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:10 PM #9
~Turtle Bus~ (Banned)
I am ALLCAPS

But generally the people I talk to are people I share a lot of common interests with. I couldn't see myself going up to this girl and asking her about anything I particularly like because I don't know if she is into the same ****.

I do know, that she is really into artsy fartsy ****. She likes painting, photography, music, dance, theater, drawing, etc etc. If it's an art, she seems to like it. I am into some forms of art, but not a huge fan of the stuff.

PLUS, if every guy around me views the girl in the same light as I do, then every guy must like her. Which is fine, but I don't have enough self confidence to think that I'd be the one guy who liked her that she would actually like back. I know I've seen her looking at me far more than once, but it could be coincidence.

All the girlfriends I have had in the past have been quite attractive, in fact I generally hardly know how I get lucky enough to date the girls that I have. I just lack the confidence. I think this girl is far to "good" for me, so I'm hesitant but also eager to try and give it a shot. You only live once, I guess.

Last edited by ~Turtle Bus~ : 02-12-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 PM #10
Noble Fortune (Banned)
Hakuna Matata

If you stopped your pill addiction, maybe you'd have a chance.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 PM #11
Ly$ol (Banned)
Spit Yo Yo Mafia

Ayo **** you DTF
Old 02-12-2013, 08:14 PM #12
~Turtle Bus~ (Banned)
I am ALLCAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Fortune View Post
If you stopped your pill addiction, maybe you'd have a chance.
What pill addiction?
Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 PM #13
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
Txt Her And Ask When She Gon' Let You Tap That
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
Old 02-12-2013, 08:27 PM #14
B2KBanned12

B2KBanned12 is playing at Living Legends VI
B2KBanned12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
B2KBanned12 supports DLX Technology
Wish we had a girl help thread.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:27 PM #15
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2KBanned12 View Post
Wish we had a girl help thread.

deer god ST, what have we become?
My Instagram
Old 02-12-2013, 08:34 PM #16
~Turtle Bus~ (Banned)
I am ALLCAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBR321 View Post
Txt Her And Ask When She Gon' Let You Tap That
I don't has her number
Old 02-12-2013, 08:38 PM #17
~Turtle Bus~ (Banned)
I am ALLCAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post

deer god ST, what have we become?
We've become animals, drenched in our own urine, and we're really pissed off.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:40 PM #18
Burninator
Punisher of fleshlights

Annual Supporting Member
Burninator is a Mega Moderator
Burninator is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Burninator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Burninator has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Burninator is Legendary
You- "Hey hows it going, i got advice on how to talk to girls from the girl thread on small talk"
Her- "Show me your pee pee"

And thats how its done.
Closed Thread