Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 05:29 PM #904
BDidz
SFP
 
BDidz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Land Of Cold Air
Annual Supporting Member
BDidz is BST Legit
BDidz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BDidz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BDidz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BDidz supports our troops
BDidz plays in the APPA D4 division
BDidz is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic#27 View Post
BDiDz trunk?
Nope but what have i been buying a lot of?
BDidz is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 05:33 PM #905
Nic#27
change the equation
 
Nic#27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northwest
Nic#27 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nic#27 supports DLX Technology
oh vw clothes. jelly.
__________________
Momentum
ECA & VSB

Gearbag sale
Nic#27 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:36 PM #906
LittleMidget17
Proud Luxe Owner
 
LittleMidget17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tampa, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
LittleMidget17 plays in the PSP
LittleMidget17 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by venice empire77 View Post
lolwhat

You don't judge a gun on how "not bad" it is by showing that it didn't break during other matches. Justin's gun broke during the final point that they needed to win, as soon as he got to the 50. There were 4 other times that vapors went down on sunday that I saw, just from your d3 line.

Wanna know how many DM's or Egos I saw go down?
One, the whole event.

:edit: Also, saying "they aren't that bad they got us to x place" is not true. The guns didn't get you there, they KEPT you there.
Ok, before I start off I want to say, this vapors have Their problem. No doubt. With that being said if vapor "suck" as much as you are implying then why have vipers won multiple events using them? Clearly they worked, it's not like they broke very point of every game or else the vipers wouldn't of gotten anywhere. IMO the vapor are a hit and miss, much like the nt10 you get a good one or a bad one.
LittleMidget17 is online now  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:40 PM #907
MINES
Late Night.
 
MINES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
MINES plays in the PSP
MINES plays in the APPA D4 division
MINES is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDidz View Post

Nope but what have i been buying a lot of?
Oh boy this should be good
__________________
MINES is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:42 PM #908
venice empire77
_________
 
venice empire77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMidget17 View Post
Ok, before I start off I want to say, this vapors have Their problem. No doubt. With that being said if vapor "suck" as much as you are implying then why have vipers won multiple events using them? Clearly they worked, it's not like they broke very point of every game or else the vipers wouldn't of gotten anywhere. IMO the vapor are a hit and miss, much like the nt10 you get a good one or a bad one.
If every team that used dye guns had gun issues, they would suck. If eclipse guns went down frequently, they would suck.

The vapors go down much more often than any other gun out there. Therefor they suck. And they just cost your players a thousand dollars cash. Justin was better than those guys imo, and he would have had no problem cleaning up that point, especially from where he was.

I think you're missing the point. A gun doesn't have to break every point of every game to suck. It just has to break one point of one match where it was needed. Consistency is what's needed in guns. And unfortunately for you, the only thing consistent is that one of those guns is going to go down just about every match, and you had better hope it isn't one in the hands of the play maker. Or else you're going to be in a lot of losing situations.
__________________
Boosie
CFP Surge
lordvsb
venice empire77 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:43 PM #909
DAE[DarkJoker]
Scoobies4Boobies
 
DAE[DarkJoker]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Annual Supporting Member
DAE[DarkJoker] owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DAE[DarkJoker] is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
DAE[DarkJoker] is Legendary
DAE[DarkJoker] supports DLX Technology
DAE[DarkJoker] supports Empire
I got a yellow dye c2 jersey coming sometime....

and a new toy...only a peak.



and no, I did NOT spend my trunk money, I still have that.
__________________
DAE[DarkJoker] is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:48 PM #910
LittleMidget17
Proud Luxe Owner
 
LittleMidget17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tampa, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
LittleMidget17 plays in the PSP
LittleMidget17 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by venice empire77 View Post
If every team that used dye guns had gun issues, they would suck. If eclipse guns went down frequently, they would suck.

The vapors go down much more often than any other gun out there. Therefor they suck. And they just cost your players a thousand dollars cash. Justin was better than those guys imo, and he would have had no problem cleaning up that point, especially from where he was.

I think you're missing the point. A gun doesn't have to break every point of every game to suck. It just has to break one point of one match where it was needed. Consistency is what's needed in guns. And unfortunately for you, the only thing consistent is that one of those guns is going to go down just about every match, and you had better hope it isn't one in the hands of the play maker. Or else you're going to be in a lot of losing situations.
No one on my lines gun went down all day, seems pretty consistent to me.

Edit: Nether with another line on d4 and d6 didnt go down.
LittleMidget17 is online now  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:52 PM #911
Nic#27
change the equation
 
Nic#27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northwest
Nic#27 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nic#27 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAE[DarkJoker] View Post
I got a yellow dye c2 jersey coming sometime....

and a new toy...only a peak.



and no, I did NOT spend my trunk money, I still have that.
no wai
__________________
Momentum
ECA & VSB

Gearbag sale
Nic#27 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:56 PM #912
venice empire77
_________
 
venice empire77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMidget17 View Post
No one on my lines gun went down all day, seems pretty consistent to me.

Edit: Nether with another line on d4 and d6 didnt go down.
So the only ones that are ****ty were given to your upper divisional players, that's so much better.

The 4 go down that I saw were on D3. And I didn't ask around to see if any others went down. You're argument is invalid, they're **** guns. This has been proven time and time again by people who come in here trying to argue other wise. Don't know how many times I have said they could be decent if they fix how inconsistent they are, and lowered there price. That's saying something too, to become decent they need to not only fix the gun, but also lower the price on them. I couldn't even name someone who would want to pay $500 for one of those things.
__________________
Boosie
CFP Surge
lordvsb
venice empire77 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:00 PM #913
LittleMidget17
Proud Luxe Owner
 
LittleMidget17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tampa, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
LittleMidget17 plays in the PSP
LittleMidget17 plays in the APPA D3 division
Says the guy to doesnt event own a gun.
LittleMidget17 is online now  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:04 PM #914
venice empire77
_________
 
venice empire77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMidget17 View Post
Says the guy to doesnt event own a gun.
lol, coming at me with some petty **** is the wrong move player
We can go through gun lists. Willing to bet I've owned more guns than you've been to events.
__________________
Boosie
CFP Surge
lordvsb
venice empire77 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:07 PM #915
Greenrider226
RuthlessPB.com
 
Greenrider226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The wrong side of town.
Greenrider226 plays in the PSP
Greenrider226 plays in the APPA D3 division
Greenrider226 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Greenrider226 is Boss
Greenrider226 supports Empire
Take it to pm's guys.
__________________

Pants and Jersey Sale.

TCP Wrecking Machine
H2K
RuthlessPB.com
Wear the bear
Greenrider226 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:08 PM #916
LittleMidget17
Proud Luxe Owner
 
LittleMidget17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tampa, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
LittleMidget17 plays in the PSP
LittleMidget17 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by venice empire77 View Post
lol, coming at me with some petty **** is the wrong move player
We can go through gun lists. Willing to bet I've owned more guns than you've been to events.
at the end of the day, the vapor is being used by multiple teams (Most likely going to do well with them)and Is being used by a team making podium in multiple events. Thats all a company needs for people to buy it.

Sidenote: Who cares of how many guns you owned if you dont own one its useless.
LittleMidget17 is online now  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:10 PM #917
NeCanes
TBO
 
NeCanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: MA
NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
isnt owning a vapor almost like not owning a gun? 90% of the time they dont work. atleast he saved money


edit: "Nether with another line on d4 and d6 didnt go down."

a d6 team WTF is that lol

I am sorry but you can give as many tourney teams a **** gun as they want. they will talk behind closed doors about all the problems they have with them. if they dont fix the problems word gets out and they have the ****ty resale value they do now it doesnt matter how many teams shoot them.

Last edited by NeCanes : 02-12-2013 at 06:13 PM.
NeCanes is online now  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:12 PM #918
Nic#27
change the equation
 
Nic#27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northwest
Nic#27 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nic#27 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeCanes View Post
isnt owning a vapor almost like not owning a gun? 90% of the time they dont work. atleast he saved money
laughed.

also zach you sounded really stupid for a second, betting that you have owned more guns that he has played events? I've had 100s of guns. I'm sure so have some of the people in this club.
__________________
Momentum
ECA & VSB

Gearbag sale
Nic#27 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:13 PM #919
venice empire77
_________
 
venice empire77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMidget17 View Post
at the end of the day, the vapor is being used by multiple teams (Most likely going to do well with them)and Is being used by a team making podium in multiple events. Thats all a company needs for people to buy it.

Sidenote: Who cares of how many guns you owned if you dont own one its useless.
Nice sidenote
Says the kid who's trying to bring personal attacks of "Says the kid who doesn't even own a gun" into an argument that he was obviously losing. Me not owning a gun has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the Vapors go down more frequently than any other manufacturer of guns the state of Florida has ever seen.

Sidenote: I have no problem being public about anything and everything. You however on the other hand. Will most likely be getting a message from Ken, he isn't to keen on having people argue.


:Edit: Nah, I only say things if I'm confident in it, nick.
__________________
Boosie
CFP Surge
lordvsb

Last edited by venice empire77 : 02-12-2013 at 06:15 PM.
venice empire77 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:14 PM #920
NeCanes
TBO
 
NeCanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: MA
NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
im am willing to bet $ you have not owned 100s of guns
NeCanes is online now  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:18 PM #921
twouptwodown703
 
 
twouptwodown703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NOVA
Chris Dorner cornered on Big Bear.

Since we bringing up Subarus Nice front mount doe Joker

My friend and I's old build. Pictures taken in Washington state





twouptwodown703 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:28 PM #922
NeCanes
TBO
 
NeCanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: MA
NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
As funny as i think someone trying to defend the durability of a vapor is lets all be nice
NeCanes is online now  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:36 PM #923
Nic#27
change the equation
 
Nic#27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northwest
Nic#27 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nic#27 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeCanes View Post
im am willing to bet $ you have not owned 100s of guns
K, 100+ sorry. nearing 120 from my estimation. I'm probably forgetting quite a few also.
__________________
Momentum
ECA & VSB

Gearbag sale
Nic#27 is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:37 PM #924
Enderle
 
 
Enderle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Eight Six Oh
Enderle is Boss
Hate the grips on the vapors, they looks so ****ty and cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAE[DarkJoker] View Post
I got a yellow dye c2 jersey coming sometime....
the one in hte gearbag sales section? i was about to pick that up, good price haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeCanes View Post
As funny as i think someone trying to defend the durability of a vapor is lets all be nice
lol
__________________
Enderle is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump