Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-12-2013, 10:38 AM #652
lhaskins

Any D5/4 Teams in the Tampa bay area having try outs for CFPS 2013? I know the season already started.
lhaskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2013, 09:24 PM #653
Stan6543

Stan6543 plays in the PSP
Stan6543 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Stan6543 posts videos on PbNation
Stan6543 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Stan6543 is Legendary

Ambush Prim will be playing the CFPS[d4x] and cup this year.
There will be 3 spots open.
Tryouts will be held at hurlburt next Sunday 3/24 at 9:30 am

We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Stan6543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:38 PM #654
Benjamin L
Steady Shootin

Benjamin L plays in the PSP
Benjamin L supports Pev's Paintball
Shame.. Ill be at drill..
Palm Beach Vipers
GoPro Hero 2 F/S/T
Benjamin L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:39 PM #655
AmbushPaint

AmbushPaint owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AmbushPaint supports Team VICIOUS
AmbushPaint supports DLX Technology
NWF Ambush will be having open tryouts at Hurlburt Field Paintball on April 28th 2013. If you are interested please RSVP on the Event posted below. Also please PM me with the following below. We are a D5 team and are looking to create a second D5 line and a D4 line. We placed 7-25 at Event 1 and 12-30 for Event 2. We will be playing the rest of the CFPS and will will also be attending World Cup. Players must be able to provide funds for the team as well as keep in contact with the team. If you are interested you can text me at (850)826-2587 or add me on Facebook or pm me. We are also looking for a dedicated pit crew and sideline coaches. i also understand that it is a good ways away from most people if you are interested just hit that you are attending and send me your information. You are not required to show up to the actual tryout, but it will give you an advantage with seeing you play.

http://www.facebook.com/events/569545313076094/

Name:
Years of Experience:
Tournament Experience:
APPA# if you have:
Thank you
Shane Simms #42

Shane Simms #42

Last edited by AmbushPaint : 04-10-2013 at 09:59 PM.
AmbushPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:34 PM #656
shevyp8nt

Team addiction d5 team will be having a tryout this Sunday at 9:45 t CZP we usually practice at pbw but due to there air all field being closed we are now practicing at CZP we are looking to pick up 3 players for our roster. Looking for a snake side and a d side player. We could pick up 1 d4 player for this squad as well. Let me know if you want to come out this Sunday may 5 2013 to come try out we are trying to rebuild this d5 squad. Hit me up at shevyp8nt@aol.com with any questions. Looking for some experienced players. Lets gooooooo
shevyp8nt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:21 PM #657
Dinozzo91

Team Tryouts for Woodsball team(Miami-Dade & Broward County, Florida)

Team Asylum Task Force is seeking skilled, committed, tournament experienced players. We are like a family and have a close bond. We hold ourselves to a high standard on and off the field. We are not looking for team jumpers, kids looking for free rides, cheater, or jerks. We want to recruit people who are willing to practice twice a month and are willing to compete in event and tournaments.You must be able to afford this game. We are a sponsored team and no further information about the sponsor will be given unless you make the team.

If interested in a tryout please PM me with your information. Please include the following:
Name
Position
Role on the field(if any)

If you have any questions or concerns please ask.

Thank you,

Lesly
Dinozzo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:33 PM #658
spanky7
HeadHunta

spanky7 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spanky7 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
spanky7 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm Looking for two more players to start a D6 3-man squad around the central FL area. There is a tournament the 21st and 22nd of June; so I want to get the ball rolling as soon as possible!
You don't specifically need "tournament experience", just have knowledge and experience with the game (speedball).
If you're interested Pm me with the following
-Name
-APPA # (if applicable)
-Position
-Team Role

Thanks,
Andrew
spanky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:12 PM #659
RenegadeFury

Looking to Join 3man-5man team

Hey guys im looking to join a speedball team for this season or the upcoming season. I have no tourney experience, but have played plenty of times over at CFP. I had a team for the event next month but the majority of the team dropped out due to many reasons. Im a hard worker, and willing to learn. Money is not a issue, i work full time and able to provide. contact me at my email address Oscar_moreno72@yahoo.com

Namescar Moreno
Gear: Vicious Ego 11, Dye Rotor, empire tank 68/4500, dye i4, empire jersey and pants
Years of Experience: played recball since 07, started getting serious 2 years ago (played speed bought own equipment)
Tournament Experience:none
Favored Position:snake, doritos
APPA# if you have:111263
RenegadeFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:50 PM #660
Taken
Goodluck.

Taken is playing at Living Legends VII
Taken is attending Decay of Nations VII
Taken supports DLX Technology
Taken supports Empire
Anyone in the Gainesville area looking for players?
Taken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:13 PM #661
millerlite41690

millerlite41690 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Anyone if st Petersburg/Tampa are looking for a player just moved from Texas.
Vanquish
millerlite41690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:46 PM #662
Shockerguy3559
Mutiny Mafia

has been a member for 10 years
Anyone in the Jacksonville area looking for players? Used to play Amateur a couple years ago in North Carolina. Want to get back into it. Still have most my gear. e-mail me if interested. I never log on here. grifjd5@students.fscj.edu
Shockerguy3559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:25 PM #663
Astro Paintball
Ghandis Miltia

Astro Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Astro Paintball supports DLX Technology
Anyone In jacksonville or nearby looking for another man or having team tryouts I just moved from Oklahoma. I played in 3 D4 tournaments and over 10 D5 tournaments.
Name:Tyler
Gear: Eclipse LV1, Eclipse Geo 3, Rotor, Ninja 68/4500
Call/text: (405)-532-9018

HIT ME UP
[/color]
I play any position prefer snake... Look me up on youtube Aes Race to Series.
Astro Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:32 PM #664
ekkballa
RNS

Anyone looking for a player, or someone for a practice squad hmu on here. I'm 23 got steady flow of income and have been playing for over ten years. Just want to ball.

Pm me.
ekkballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:44 AM #665
Annihilators

Annihilators looking for team players to join the family.

Annihilators are always looking for new additions to our team.

The Annihilators are one of the oldest competitive paintball teams on the planet.

We are looking for dedicated team players. At this point we are looking for D3 level players with the idea they will be playing Cup in the D3 R4 format and graduating to D2 R5 format for next year.

Most of our players are from the Ft Myers area but have players from all ends of the state. Practices can and will be at ER Ft Myers, CFP, Hotshots and our new home away from home Blitz Krieg Tampa Florida. A number of players from the Tampa area have shown interest in playing for the Annihilators and now have no reason since we will have a new home in Blitz Krieg. More info to follow...

In 2014 we will have a D2, D3, D4 line as well as a UWL multi format line.

We are excited to have recently signed up with Empire/RPS/Kee Action . We have a great history with Empire/RPS and have won PSPs with these product lines.

Interested players can reply here or PM Annihilators or CraigAL32.
Like Florida Annihilators on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fl...s/377685150910
CFPS 2010 RND 1: 1st Place D4 Annihilator Too
CFPS 2010 RND 2: D3 and D4 Race to 4 Winners
2010 PSP MAO Champs D4 X Ball
2013 PSP World Cup 10 Man Champion
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
Annihilators is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:05 PM #666
NoobyDump

NoobyDump owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
NoobyDump has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Looking for a team in the central florida area. I know it's tough because there aren't any fields right now. Willing to travel a little bit.

Name: Michael
Setup: Vapor/rotor/68. backup vapor and an ego
Experience: about 6 years. Played with mainly D3 teams
No appa number currently
Position: Snake, or mid with snake fill

I'm an adult, I have my **** together. I'm not looking for teams that are just messing around. I'm looking for a real team. Please Pm me, I will respond within 24hours.
NoobyDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:13 PM #667
gangstarr

gangstarr plays in the PSP
Fierce will be playing d2 rt 5 at PSP World Cup. We are looking for a couple players including a snake player. This is not a free ride so you will need to be able to pay your own portion. Message me with your experience, appa, and any other information you want to tell us about yourself. We would also prefer you to be local and able to make practices.

EKK Headgear

Proof that I should not have been left a negative feedback---
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4151969
gangstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:14 PM #668
paintballing_sailor

25 from the Jax area looking to join a team. I have over 10 yrs exp all recball but have recently started playing speedball and hyperball. great snake player and great speed and vision. im in the military so id prefer mature ppl with their **** together. I can provide my fair share, just really want to play. mikeguillen23@gmail.com
paintballing_sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:10 PM #669
tito0919

My name is robert Was ranked D3 but haven't been in tournaments for 2yrs so was bumped down to D4 I have 10+ exp in this sport looking for a dedicated team that wants to grow and win. I have been playing local tournaments in miami so I'm still active and playing contact for any question or concern tito0919@yahoo.com or you can also pm me here
tito0919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:58 PM #670
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
WillyW0nka plays in the APPA D4 division
My names Wonka and I'm an alcoholic.

PM me to let me play on your team.
WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:31 AM #671
foxdevel

foxdevel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
We are holding a try out event for three teams on Oct. 27th, 2013 (the Sunday AFTER cup) at Kohn's Paintball in Riverview, FL. This is a joint event with Wicked Chaos, Wicked Vixens Women's Paintball, and Orbital Chaos Paintball Team. Wicked Chaos will compete at national and regional events in D4, Wicked Vixens (all women) will be competing in regional events and women's events in D5, Orbital Chaos will be competing in regional events (CFPS) with a D4 and D5 line. The D4 teams can take on a D3 player each.

Feel free to invite anyone interested in trying out for a tournament team.

All three teams (including an all-women's team) are seeking players for the 2014 season.

It will be $88 per player admission will include field fees, air, paint and a Wicked Sports Paintball t-shirt.

Please go to the event registration page ASAP to get signed up and secure your place! http://wickedpaintballteams.com/ If you have any questions you can call me, Tom Fox, at 813-699-9076 and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for readin and hope to see you there.
foxdevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 06:28 PM #672
Kheilloki

Kheilloki plays in the APPA beginner division
Eh this is a long shot, but I noticed a lot of players are in the middle or southern part of Florida. If there are any players/teams that are near Tallahassee can you e-mail me? Trying to find a local squad to join and or start/founded for the 2014 season. Looking between D 5 or 4, preferably FSU people, seeing as I will be on the Seminoles at nationals anyway. Thundergod004@hotmail.com
Kheilloki is offline   Reply With Quote