Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 11:53 AM #22
gutgut2hi68
Proud Shocker Owner
 
gutgut2hi68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: California
gutgut2hi68 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Threaten to involve eBay if he won't agree to pay you the difference which is 34 dollars.
gutgut2hi68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2013, 12:02 PM #23
bcrguy
F**k S**t Up...
 
bcrguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
bcrguy is playing at Living Legends VI
bcrguy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateandpaint View Post
i linked him to the thread and all he is offering me is the money i paid but i dont want to get rid of the shocker...he is trying to justify it by the fact that he sold it cheap to me
whats cheap?
__________________
Ego11, SFT Shocker, Quest, Threshold
Spire, Rotor, Ninja 77/45 and 68/45, Dye i4's,
Citrus Connection #88
bcrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:06 PM #24
Marmaduke
Aqua Team Agg Force
 
Marmaduke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Washington
Marmaduke owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Marmaduke plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateandpaint View Post
i linked him to the thread and all he is offering me is the money i paid but i dont want to get rid of the shocker...he is trying to justify it by the fact that he sold it cheap to me
Where did you purchase it? Here or ebay?

I would not deal with him anymore. Leave negative feedback and file a dispute. It does not matter if he sold it to you for $50. He misrepresented the product, and needs to be held accountable. It does not matter if he did so willfully or by ignorance.

If he actually tried to justify his wrongdoing, any attempt to get him to right it will be a waste of your time. By leaving negative feedback and filing the dispute, you will not only be resolving things on your end, but potentially protecting future buyers as well.
__________________
Feedback
PBN Feedback 11/0/0
MCB Feedback 8/0/0
A5OG Feedback 12/0/0
Marmaduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:08 PM #25
gutgut2hi68
Proud Shocker Owner
 
gutgut2hi68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: California
gutgut2hi68 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
Where did you purchase it? Here or ebay?

I would not deal with him anymore. Leave negative feedback and file a dispute. It does not matter if he sold it to you for $50. He misrepresented the product, and needs to be held accountable. It does not matter if he did so willfully or by ignorance.

If he actually tried to justify his wrongdoing, any attempt to get him to right it will be a waste of your time. By leaving negative feedback and filing the dispute, you will not only be resolving things on your end, but potentially protecting future buyers as well.
gutgut2hi68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:53 PM #26
mohpimp82
]v[.[].]-[.
 
mohpimp82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: MEMPHIS 10
 has been a member for 10 years
mohpimp82 plays in the PSP
mohpimp82 plays in the APPA D3 division
mohpimp82 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-9 View Post
There is no such thing as a preproduction TechT bolt kit
None that were sold.
__________________
Anthony Moretta
MEMPHIS CODSquad--ZULU Warriors
MSF*iSPY
www.FxAnodizing.com
mohpimp82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:46 PM #27
BiG MaN KemP
Custom User Title
 
BiG MaN KemP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 804
BiG MaN KemP has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
What a scumbag. On the flip side at least you now know to check the bolt/drivetrain when you get a product.
__________________
Black/Red NXT, all i need
BiG MaN KemP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:14 PM #28
skateandpaint
 
 
skateandpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC queens
skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MaN KemP View Post
What a scumbag. On the flip side at least you now know to check the bolt/drivetrain when you get a product.
i just wanted to use it for awihle then learn the gun myself when i had the time. On the flipside i dont really find the internals to be very difficult atall i just need to learn the common orings that go down and im set. he just messaged me back saying he didnt know it wasnt a tech t bolt and said im not getting anything. i allready left feedback and i cant change it anymore who could i contact if i want to leave him a neg? a part of me doesnt want to bother because i got it for 120 but im pissed cuz i run a 45/45 on it and im afraid im not going to get enough shots per fill.
__________________
old feedback +5
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post31895049

Currently shooting - PM7 with dye UL barrel, CP on/off, CCM feedneck, CP reg
48/45 with ninja reg
Reloader b
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 PM #29
bcrguy
F**k S**t Up...
 
bcrguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
bcrguy is playing at Living Legends VI
bcrguy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
120 isn't bad, if you get a full 4500 fill you will be able to get 4 or so pods without a problem. That's how I was running mine when I got it. Since i have upgraded to a 68/45. Look into picking up an eigenbolt though it will help with efficiency and you do not need any other drivetrain parts. Also an aftermarket board would be good to look into to give you flexibility with modes.
__________________
Ego11, SFT Shocker, Quest, Threshold
Spire, Rotor, Ninja 77/45 and 68/45, Dye i4's,
Citrus Connection #88
bcrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:57 PM #30
Marmaduke
Aqua Team Agg Force
 
Marmaduke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Washington
Marmaduke owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Marmaduke plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateandpaint View Post
i just wanted to use it for awihle then learn the gun myself when i had the time. On the flipside i dont really find the internals to be very difficult atall i just need to learn the common orings that go down and im set. he just messaged me back saying he didnt know it wasnt a tech t bolt and said im not getting anything. i allready left feedback and i cant change it anymore who could i contact if i want to leave him a neg? a part of me doesnt want to bother because i got it for 120 but im pissed cuz i run a 45/45 on it and im afraid im not going to get enough shots per fill.
Contact any member of the moderation staff and they should be able to help you out, or at least direct you to the correct person. Don't let this rest. It does not matter if he didn't know (though nothing is preventing him from lying). He advertised the product as something it was not. Make sure you get this handled so others know not to do business with him.

Good luck.

PS: Make sure you take the "tech T" bolt out of your own BST thread.
__________________
Feedback
PBN Feedback 11/0/0
MCB Feedback 8/0/0
A5OG Feedback 12/0/0
Marmaduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:13 PM #31
Box
Wroooaaarrrr!
 
Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Annual Supporting Member
Box is playing at Living Legends VII
Did you leave feedback already? I'd hold feedback ransom.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:39 PM #32
skateandpaint
 
 
skateandpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC queens
skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
Contact any member of the moderation staff and they should be able to help you out, or at least direct you to the correct person. Don't let this rest. It does not matter if he didn't know (though nothing is preventing him from lying). He advertised the product as something it was not. Make sure you get this handled so others know not to do business with him.

Good luck.

PS: Make sure you take the "tech T" bolt out of your own BST thread.
good thinking will do. **** if the guy just offered me 20 bucks id be happy but now hes being an *** so i think im going to contact the mod and give him neutral or neg feedback i havnt decided
__________________
old feedback +5
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post31895049

Currently shooting - PM7 with dye UL barrel, CP on/off, CCM feedneck, CP reg
48/45 with ninja reg
Reloader b
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:50 PM #33
Apollo918
Proud 'Fossil' Owner
 
Apollo918's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 502
Apollo918 plays in the PSP
Apollo918 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Apollo918 supports Team VICIOUS
Apollo918 plays in the APPA D4 division
that super lame. i would throw a fit
__________________
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"-Fredrich Nietzche
Apollo918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:12 PM #34
Marmaduke
Aqua Team Agg Force
 
Marmaduke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Washington
Marmaduke owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Marmaduke plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateandpaint View Post
good thinking will do. **** if the guy just offered me 20 bucks id be happy but now hes being an *** so i think im going to contact the mod and give him neutral or neg feedback i havnt decided
If it were me, I'd still leave negative feedback. There are numerous reasons for this:

1) It appears that he is only attempting to work this out with you now that his back is against the wall. That is not the way to do business.

2) He has, insofar, been difficult for you to deal with. This may have earned him a neutral rating if it wasn't for point 1.

3) Red feedback on a seller is a red flag for potential buyers. I don't want to deal with this guy. The next Shocker he sells, he may claim to have an Eigen in; only to have the buyer open it up to find the body full of gummy worms (you never know...).

But that is just my two cents. I'm glad he's at least trying to work it out with you now. Still wouldn't leave him with anything greater than a neutral regardless (if I were in your shoes).
__________________
Feedback
PBN Feedback 11/0/0
MCB Feedback 8/0/0
A5OG Feedback 12/0/0
Marmaduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:21 PM #35
ka-titties
They call me D1
 
ka-titties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Near that guy you know
ka-titties plays in the APPA D4 division
ka-titties has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ka-titties supports DLX Technology
ka-titties supports Empire
1. keep 45/45
2. get money back through paypal
3. buy eigen (???)
4. profit
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:55 PM #36
MachineGunCrew
Never Say Die
 
MachineGunCrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: IDAHO
MachineGunCrew plays in the PSP
MachineGunCrew owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MachineGunCrew is Legendary
MachineGunCrew supports DLX Technology
MachineGunCrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
the fact that he lied and knowingly advertised his "product" with false information would get him an instant negative from me.
__________________
HKarmy
MachineGunCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:39 PM #37
Japy
Paragon 2014
 
Japy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mid Michigan
Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
only to have the buyer open it up to find the body full of gummy worms
What a grand idea!!! I should definitely try this!!




__________________
"Originally posted by EastCoastAngel: He came up under gen bolder....I thought it was a ****ty chick....turns out I was half right....he status updates like a drunk whore"


Looking for some Gats?
Japy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:09 PM #38
skateandpaint
 
 
skateandpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC queens
skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
he said if i leave him a neg i will get one as well..what do i do?!?
__________________
old feedback +5
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post31895049

Currently shooting - PM7 with dye UL barrel, CP on/off, CCM feedneck, CP reg
48/45 with ninja reg
Reloader b
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:15 PM #39
MachineGunCrew
Never Say Die
 
MachineGunCrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: IDAHO
MachineGunCrew plays in the PSP
MachineGunCrew owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MachineGunCrew is Legendary
MachineGunCrew supports DLX Technology
MachineGunCrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
lol. well its time to involve moderators if you haven't. scroll through his threads to find the shocker sale and screen print the details if he hasn't changed them yet.

screen print all the info. send to mod. leave the jackass a negative. he can't leave you a negative for buying his faulty product and catching him on it.
__________________
HKarmy
MachineGunCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:07 PM #40
skateandpaint
 
 
skateandpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC queens
skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
contacted a mod waiting to hear back..btw should i be lubing the 2 inserts that sit right below the bolt engine? i believe there the solenoid inserts. should i be removing and greesing them when i break down and lube the gun?
__________________
old feedback +5
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post31895049

Currently shooting - PM7 with dye UL barrel, CP on/off, CCM feedneck, CP reg
48/45 with ninja reg
Reloader b
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:17 PM #41
Apollo918
Proud 'Fossil' Owner
 
Apollo918's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 502
Apollo918 plays in the PSP
Apollo918 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Apollo918 supports Team VICIOUS
Apollo918 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateandpaint
contacted a mod waiting to hear back..btw should i be lubing the 2 inserts that sit right below the bolt engine? i believe there the solenoid inserts. should i be removing and greesing them when i break down and lube the gun?
No. Don't touch those.
__________________
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"-Fredrich Nietzche
Apollo918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:23 PM #42
skateandpaint
 
 
skateandpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC queens
skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo918 View Post
No. Don't touch those.
good to know thanks man. The guy just responded saying he didnt know the internals and claims he told me he had no idea and was just going off what the previous owner said. He recently recieved a negative feedback for not shipping a rotor so im really thinking this guy does not give a **** at all about his pbn feedback
__________________
old feedback +5
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post31895049

Currently shooting - PM7 with dye UL barrel, CP on/off, CCM feedneck, CP reg
48/45 with ninja reg
Reloader b
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump