Old 02-11-2013, 05:53 PM #1
SkaSkaSka
(No Fat Chicks) RawRVa

SkaSkaSka is BST Trusted
SkaSkaSka owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SkaSkaSka has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SkaSkaSka has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SkaSkaSka is attending Decay of Nations VI
!!! Experienced Player Looking for team!!

I'm looking for a new team for this up coming season. I'm an extremely serious player looking for a very serious team playing serious tournaments. I have played competitively in about a year or 2, but did play tournament ball for well over 8-10 years. But my credentials are I use to play for Paintball authority long time ago, then moved onto rockwood (now kps) and played with maelstrom for many years where we played cfoa 5 man, exp ( believe that's the name of the series at the time) it was 7 man series, mao, and other various tournament series. Then played for VCU in the collegiate league. When I stopped playing I was ranked amateur, lucky my time off has reduced my status to practically nothing. Please contact me if interested in picking me up or trying me out. As I said I'm a die hard competitive player who loves paintball to the core of his bones and wants to get back into the rush of things with new group of serious ballers like myself.
Also based out of richmond, traveling isn't an issue for me as long as its not to damn far. Please, any teams that are truly dedicated to serious tournament series please contact me and give me a chance to try out. May have a little rust to shake off but the passion, drive and skill is still very alive and well. I;ve always done 5 man and 7 man tournaments ( always preferred 7 man) but also very interested in getting into xball. SO if any serious teams out there reading this out there and could possibly use another teammate, i ask of you to give me a chance. Thank you,

FeedBack\/
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post16818840

Last edited by SkaSkaSka : 02-11-2013 at 05:56 PM.
SkaSkaSka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 07:01 AM #2
hscpaintballa

Annual Supporting Member
hscpaintballa plays in the PSP
hscpaintballa is playing at Living Legends VI
hscpaintballa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
hscpaintballa supports Team VICIOUS
hscpaintballa plays in the APPA D3 division
hscpaintballa supports DLX Technology
Kps is the best place to go for tournament ball. Richmond Rage has two teams playing in the psp this year, and there are a few other teams that play at kps consistently.

KPS PAINTBALL
hscpaintballa is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups