Ego11 w/ D.A.R.T-Bolt and Reballs
- Ego11 with DART-kit, SFR:s at Rear=1, Front=8 (Set both at 10/10, same issue)
- Shooting Millenium-ramp@ 10 bps
- Same issue with Eyes On or Eyes Off
- Deadlywind Fibur with insert .675 (Reballs are .670)
- Ninja 68/45 with output at approx. 550 psi
- Tried with Rotor v.3 and a Reloader B2 with Smart-Guide installed
(Not having a issue with these two loaders on my luxe with the same reballs)
I am experiencing a issue with my Ego11 with DART-kit, when iīm shooting Reballs…
Single-shots works fine, but when i start shooting as stream of reballs it shoots a very inconsistent stream.
Iīt feels almost like the bolt is bouncing of the reballs, like the lpr/ram is keeping up with the BPS-limit.
Anyone else is experiencing this?
I have not tried my Ego with paint, so i canīt say the problem is there swell.
- Edit: forgot to mention that i stalled the original valve and bolt, and the problem is gone.
Ego shoots like it should so the issue is somewhere in the dart bolt/valve
Last edited by combinator : 02-11-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Reason: Added info