VaporX
PoW!

VaporX is BST Trusted
VaporX owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
VaporX is for the Gunfight
VaporX has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
VaporX has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DM13 LPR question

I got my Dm13 brand new and Ive only used it for about 2 cases. I never messed with the LPR and dwell. Just HPR to chrono wiped the bolt clean and light lube with monkey poo. Today I tried to tune the gun and found that the bolt gets sucked back in after only less than one complete turn. I also put the dwell up to 21 after reading the threads. If I add another half a turn, will it be consistent enough? Is this unusual for a gun that is fairly new? Too bad I cant test home. Thanks in advance.

Radarchron chrono
VaporX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2013, 12:02 AM #2
grss429
Gun Tech! & Field owner

grss429 plays in the PSP
grss429 posts videos on PbNation
grss429 plays in the APPA D4 division
grss429 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
grss429 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporX View Post
I got my Dm13 brand new and Ive only used it for about 2 cases. I never messed with the LPR and dwell. Just HPR to chrono wiped the bolt clean and light lube with monkey poo. Today I tried to tune the gun and found that the bolt gets sucked back in after only less than one complete turn. I also put the dwell up to 21 after reading the threads. If I add another half a turn, will it be consistent enough? Is this unusual for a gun that is fairly new? Too bad I cant test home. Thanks in advance.

The whole point of "tuning" is to get the lowest dwell possible with no drop offs..

advice to to watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90bQP--D4Ag

basically you're turning the bolt out till it fully cycles and then do 1/2 or 1/4th turns more and u'll be good check for drop offs and inconsistency

but basically u'll end up with something like dwell of 21 and a LPR of 3 complete 360 turns

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE! WEBSITE COMING SOON www.facebook.com/bfinpbt

Owner/home field.
Come play at Nature of the game paintball in hampstead North Carolina (910) 270 2163
grss429 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:09 AM #3
Splatkid10

I'd of left that puppy stock and not because your gun isn't "broken in" yet. Just the DMs come set from the factory really nice. Clean off the extra bolt grease, relube it finely and drop the sucker back in there. Then go kill people.
Splatkid10 is offline   Reply With Quote