Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-10-2013, 02:33 PM #1
Jakeb

Invert Mini Problem (Regulator Dropping)

So like I said in my previous threads, my gun was having problems, what happened was that every time I tried to "walk" the trigger or shoot more rapidly, my balls would roll out of the barrel, or drop off severely.

I dry fired and tested my gun at the chronic for ages and I think I finally found the problem... I think.

When I shoot my gun, my regulator pressure gauge drops all the way to 0 after every shoot, then it will fill quickly back up to around 200.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not, but if this is the problem I'm not sure how to fix it. So if you guys can help me out that would be great.

Things I've already Done:
Changed my battery (Twice)
Took apart my gun, relubed after every use
Made sure my tank was all the way screwed in!

Thanks guys.
Jakeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2013, 03:02 PM #2
minimag03

has been a member for 10 years
minimag03 is an NCPA player
It sounds like a recharge problem with either your tank regulator or the regulator on the Mini. Put a few drops of synthetic pb oil in the holes on the brass part that pushes the pin on the tank when its screwed in. Disassemble, clean, and relube your tanks reg if it's user serviceable. Lube the tanks reg with a synthetic grease ONLY like Dow33. Other lubes can cause your tank to literally blow up.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:07 PM #3
Jakeb

Ok thanks. I will lube and clean them the best I can. Thank s for the help
Jakeb is offline   Reply With Quote