DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!
Using a universal t board and some orange scenario dreams eyes yeah they did still make these board and SD is still selling them! I'm still playing with the board settings to make it shoot just right. It has some issues with speed and consistency of the stream when the eyes are on, but shoots an nice consistent 15 bps with ease with eyes off.
The grip is an absolute rats nest of wires, but it works fine. it was even worse when I first installed everything, then i added the red tape to make it neater.
Nothing holds the parts in the grip in place, they're packed in place and held by friction. I painted the spyder membrane pad black and filled the button holes with JB weld. Then I mounted the membrane pad over where the old buttons used to poke through.
It shoots miles smoother than a spyder, but not a smooth as an Intimidator because of the reduced weight.
Total cost was $300. owch. I'm attempting to make some of that up by selling leftover parts.
As you can see since there is no front block I was unable to use a timmy LPR, so I attached an ANS jackhammer to the other port on the asa. I set it at 60 psi and haven't touched it since. it works just as well as a timmy LPR.
I'm also using the stock spyder bolt. I swapped the spyder bolt pin for the timmy bolt pin. The stock bolt is black delrin with detent grooves, so it's a great bolt and serves it's purpose well. I might go for a Techt Hush bolt in the future but there is no real need to.
Any other questions about how I made this work post here or PM me and I'll be happy to help!