Old 02-06-2013, 07:48 PM #23
joey_landry
Landrizzle #22

Annual Supporting Member
joey_landry owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
joey_landry owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOTNPOO View Post
Oh you mean one of those new Blenders to make paint shakes with. Might as well go to walmart and get a real blender for 1/3 the price.
eric what kind of blender are you buying for 500$ ?

I am a canadian baller
R.I.P TREVOR "FLUKE" NASON
joey_landry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:21 PM #24
ArcticSaints
Not a single F was given

ArcticSaints owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ArcticSaints is for the Gunfight
ArcticSaints posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lungilung View Post
I would keep the Geo3 personally!
I would only take a v3 original, not an updated one honestly
What he said my geo is a beast!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:47 PM #25
98Pro
Asylum 502

98Pro plays in the PSP
98Pro owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
98Pro owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
98Pro plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_landry View Post

eric what kind of blender are you buying for 500$ ?
One that can blend the hearts and souls of his enemies into a creamy purée for him to drink for breakfast so he can legitimately say, I eat ****ers like you for breakfast.
"Alright you guys are my ginger crew, you gotta act hard af" - Todd Martinez
Play SEPS!
98Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:15 AM #26
dgusa

dgusa donated to help Peyton Trent
dgusa supports Team VICIOUS
dgusa supports Team VICIOUS
dgusa has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dgusa has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dgusa has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trall85 View Post

Do you think everyone that has a Vapor would be trying to trade it if it was "so good"...

and Eric actually would give decent reviews on a gun that was worth while. If you ask him opinions on most guns he does quite well being unbiased.
Using your logic luxes and GT's must be crap too then because I see so many of them for sale.

I own 3 v1 vapors and they all three work great. I like them as much as my luxe and my geo3. Just like a luxe, oring fitment is key, I wonder if half the people on nation know what the hell they're doing when it comes to maintenance, or that Orings aren't created on perfect tolerances.
Chiefs T2
Vapor Vendetta
dgusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:33 AM #27
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

has been a member for 10 years
hateyou plays in the PSP
hateyou plays in the APPA D4 division
I own 7. Mine shot fine out of the box (used them at a tournament) then of course I tuned them. Didn't see much difference, I just like certain orings better than others.

While I respect all opinions expressed here, my Vapor experience has been radically different than say SHOOTNPOO. So I thought I would express that.

On a side note, my Vapors run really well because I learned the hard way how to keep a luxe tuned. Wait until your feathertouch becomes an issue on a luxe. Nightmare.
hateyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:17 AM #28
PbN_AutoTrader
Your PERSONAL Proshop

Annual Supporting Member
PbN_AutoTrader is BST Legit
PbN_AutoTrader donated to help Peyton Trent
PbN_AutoTrader supports Bob Gurnsey
PbN_AutoTrader supports our troops
PbN_AutoTrader is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
PbN_AutoTrader is Legendary
PbN_AutoTrader supports DLX Technology
Everyone has an opinion. Form your own. All the bashing/hate is comical...

I've seen and shot pretty much every/any gun out there. My personal marker of choice is the Vapor and I could shoot anything I choose. I'm not beholden to specific sponsors much less one company.

GT's came out the factory with bad solenoids, leaks, broken screens, incorrect board software. Some were also internally milled wrong thus causing leaks that can never be fixed and had to be replaced.. Does that make the platform as a whole bad or something? No Any marker can have issues at any time for a number of reasons. Not sure why all of that was even brought up that's not what the guy was asking.in the first place.
Contact ME (Michael) Direct ANYtime (24/7)
Call/Text 504-669-2298
michael@theotherathlete.com
www.paintballtraderworldwide.com www.theotherathlete.com

Last edited by PbN_AutoTrader : 02-09-2013 at 04:35 PM.
PbN_AutoTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:19 PM #29
Fallenhero234
Ruckus

Fallenhero234 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Fallenhero234 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by PbN_AutoTrader View Post
Everyone has an opinion. Form your own. All the bashing/hate is comical...

I've seen and shot pretty much every/any gun out there. My personal marker of choice is the Vapor and I could shoot anything I choose. I'm not beholden to specific sponsors much less one company.

GT's came out the factory with bad solenoids, leaks, broken screens, incorrect board software. Some were also internally milled wrong thus causing leaks that can never be fixed and had to be replaced.. Does that make the platform as a whole bad or something? No Any marker can have issues at any time for a number of reasons. Not sure why all of that was even brought up that's not what the guy was asking.in the first place.
Thumbs up.

ALL new company / guns get drilled. DRILLED. Everyone has issues. You cant compare the Vapor to guns that have years of the same old same old. Just my opinion. How many versions of GEOs can PE go off of? Then look at the one gun Machine has.

All guns have bad moments (guns as a whole not just your version) This super hatred to the company i just dont understand.

I think its the price tag people get upset over. If it wasnt 1650 retail people wouldnt be so up in rage and the V3 parts / versions really do prove themselves.
For Sale:
Fallenhero234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:52 AM #30
Bussey

Bussey is playing at Living Legends VI
Bussey supports Team VICIOUS
Bussey supports Team VICIOUS
Bussey supports DLX Technology
Yes it's worth it to answer your question, I traded my ego 11 , Virtued rotor and a ninja 50/45 for a pooty vapor. (The vapor is brand new) right outta the box it leaked, oooo so scary, but lets be, paintball players here for a second and think, if the gun is leaking, it means somewhere a seal is well, not sealed. And most of the time you can find out exactly what the problem is, by where it's leaking from. For example mine had a small leak out of the FT screw, asked promod, here on pbnation and he explained that if it leaks from that area it had to be the bolt guid orings, replaced those and haven't had a problem yet. I think it's the lack of knowledge about the guns that what makes them (so bad). Because when something goes wrong nobody can say oh it's your(whatever) and that be the problem. As long as you keep learning about your marker, and know how to maintain/tune and fix something if it ever goes down you'll be okkay. Like many people have said the vapor is not for everyone, it's not an ego or geo you can throw in your bag and let sit for 3 months and get it out and expect to work, it needs to be maintained.
Bussey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:05 AM #31
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Lots of companies have their marker lose value due to haters. After all a marker is only worth what somebody will pay for it! For me 2 things stand out as issues for the Vapor. 1) The reported hard to find and harder to fix leaks (any paintball players nightmare). 2) Lack of knowledgable support in my area ( and in many areas from what I understand). Price tag certainly turns off potential customers for sure. Look at the G4 and bolt stick (more people are willing to risk $300 than $1500). As far as every gun having issues well kinda. Most of mine where simple macro line leaking, battery dead, etc.

So back to the point what I pay for a Vapor? Probably no more than $800. Personally, I have a Geo3 and I would never trade straight.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote