PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-23-2012, 02:15 PM #1
bear#10

bear#10 is a Professional paintball player
bear#10 is attending Decay of Nations VI
HKARMY at World Cup Asia

Hey guys I just got back from World Cup Asia, what an experience and event, it was an awesome time and event. me and cassidy stayed in singapore an extra day, and were taken care of by a great group of kids who showed us an amazing time and we got insane video footage!!

I played as an HK Army/Giant Sportz ambassador and jumped on Xtioneers which is the main malaysian team in D1, after a great battle and awesome games with a great group of guys we took 4th, i also played with Infamous in the ICC and we took 3rd, after not being able to play our semi-finals.

the hk army booth was looking insane with some great new products displayed!

The world cup asia event made me the MC of the final night players party and we took over, it was an insane night, with HK Army dominating the stage and throwing tons of free gear in the audience and getting wild as usual.

The most important part of the event, and what i thought was amazing and new site to see, was the all NEW DYNASTY HK ARMY gear and jerseys.

As you all know Dynasty became an HK Army team , and wore brand new Dynasty Jerseys, as well as all the new HK Army gear at the event. It was great to see long time supporters of the brand like Alex Fraige and Ryan Greenspan finally pumping it in the finals of a major event!!!

What do you guys think of them wearing the gear and the new 2013 products, i am pretty excited about them wearing HK gear and I am pretty excited about the new arm pads and knee pads and gear bags, anyone pick up any of the new products???

Thanks for all the support at WCA and online appreciate it!
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Giant Tactical // Los Angeles
www.GiantTactical.com
@GiantTactical
bear#10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2013, 01:17 PM #2
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com

has been a member for 10 years
Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
Right on bear sounds like a blast. World Cup Asia is one of if not the best international events I have ever attended. Definitely encourage anyone to go that has the opportunity...

For those of you that missed it be sure to check out the video HK Army uploaded the other day;

Old 02-09-2013, 01:23 PM #3
Shyster
Professional Troll

Shyster plays in the PSP
Shyster supports Team VICIOUS
Shyster is an NCPA National Champion
video was fair at best

'mercuh
Shyster is offline   Reply With Quote