-What should not be done for a tactical type of marker?
1. the 1 screw design like the tippman alpha black
(make the stock and fore-grip very stable with no wobble)
2. no halving of shells, (easy maintenance)
-Preference on loading configuration (e.g., top-horizontal loading, bottom-vertical loading, bottom-horizontal loading, etc)?
1. have options for both mag and hopper at a low price if not included
2. make mags cheap and with high capacity and low capacity options (drum?)
-Preference on air system configuration (e.g., tank on rear, tank on front, remote line only, small tank only, or expandable to large and small tanks with being slightly offset from center of barrel)?
1. have a normal bottomline with upgrade-ability to an air through stock or air in stock
-Preference on top sight plane (i.e., 'complete' monolithic flat top, or flattop receiver with offset stock to compensate for goggle slack)?
1. stock lowered a bit to compensate googles
-If unsure of above, what type of firearm concept would you like the marker to be based off of (e.g., FS90, Bullpup, AR, etc?)
1. bulpup would be cool but something like the x-7 with many cosmetic paths to take
-If unsure of above, above, then what type of firearm category would you like the marker to be based off of (e.g., shotgun, long-rifle, cqb-rifle, smg, etc)?
1. multiple options
-Anything else that you think would be considered "out there", please share it!
1. it would be cool if you could fit like a small 3 round pistol inside the mag well if you chose to play with a hopper