Old 12-30-2012, 07:27 AM #1
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

SKO_GONZO owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SKO_GONZO has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SKO_GONZO has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
S.K.O. looking for more members!

Hi S.K.O. Is looking to expand our team,

S.K.O. Kansas. "Strategic Kings, Operators" We are a Scenario / Woodsball team. Looking for applicants of all ages, single or married Male or female or duos. We are a rapidly expanding team as a few of our older members are moving on to expand the team to other states. We hav many open team positions. We are open to extend membership to Father and son Duos, Mother and son or Father and Daughter, Father and Son. I (Gonzo-Founder of SKO) currently have my eldest daughter 12 (Tinker Bomb) who plays along with the team regularly and my 2nd oldest son 10 (Sharde) who comes out to play. I have over 20 years of experience in the industry from full tactical scenario tournaments and events to real life comabt missions. Our teams members experienece spawn from semi pro speedball ( Current Team Captain Big Sig) to new player with little to no experience. What ever you level is we are welcome to bring you in to our team. If you are a military memeber, we can easily work with your military schedule. As I am aware of the strain of the military. I am currently U.S. Army active duty @ Fort Riley and the S.K.O. XO is a U.S. Army Reservist. You do not have to be a member of the military to be part of our team. The current S.K.O. Captain is a Civilian Teacher.

Ounce a full member you will share in the same sposorship perks that we do, as long as you meet the same requirements that current full members must.

We are currently sponsored by : Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical

The first step in team membership is easy follow the following link to our team application. Team Application.

Please feel free to visit our team website www.sko.comyr.com , we'd be happy to have you as a full member as long as the votes are right www.sko.comyr.com ; If you have questions comments or concerns please feel free too email me at sko.gonzo@gmail.com

Hope to hear back from you soon.

GONZO - SKO Founder (GEN)
Big SIg - SKO Captain
DUCK - SKO XO

Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical
SKO_GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2013, 01:01 PM #2
Blackbelt08
Foxtrot Tango Charlie

Do you have any people in the Kansas City area? Are you attending D-Day this year? I looked at your site and I didn't see any upcoming events so I wasn't sure.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:14 PM #3
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

Yes we do plan on attending D-Day this year. we have players spanning throughout the entire state of Kansas as well as members in other states as well. As for posting attendance at D-Day our site is currently going through some revamping!

Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical
Old 01-10-2013, 07:33 AM #4
Blackbelt08
Foxtrot Tango Charlie

Gotcha, I am interested in your team. However, I do not have as much freedom to travel to big game type of stuff. I share joint custody of my 2 year old son, so I get him every other weekend and I usually work the weekends I don't have him unless I request off, and a few exceptions.

What exactly are you looking for in play styles?
Old 01-10-2013, 10:21 AM #5
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

Definitely willing to wirk with you, remember family first. As for rhe style we just want to know where to place you amongst our team on the field. Submit an App and we can go from their! Keep in contact.

Old 01-12-2013, 01:04 AM #6
BigPimpin55
Repping Western Ks

has been a member for 10 years
BigPimpin55 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Hey Guys and Gals,

As Gonzo said we are currently looking for more members to join the ranks of SKO Kansas. I'm the CO of SKO Kansas. My call sign is Big Sig even though my name on here is Bigpimpin55. You can message me on here or contact me via e-mail at joshsigmund@hotmail.com

Thanks for your interest in SKO Paintball,

Big Sig

CO of Kansas SKO

My Guns For Sale: UL'd PMR for sale or Trade for Real Steel Magfed Phenom FS
Christ KREW
BigPimpin55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:48 AM #7
cswanson
Canaris

Sent you an app. via gmail. PM me to make sure you got it.
cswanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:51 PM #8
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

Unable to Pm you for some reason or email you for that matter. We did recieve your email and application though it was recieved by me and passed on the S.K.O. Kansas Captain BIG SIG. HE should be contacting you soon, if not already. We are looking forward to meeting up with you soon.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:50 PM #9
cswanson
Canaris

Never heard from anyone.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:45 AM #10
Virus236
Mr Awesome

Annual Supporting Member
Virus236 is BST Trusted
Virus236 is playing at Living Legends VI
Virus236 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Virus236 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Virus236 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Virus236 supports DLX Technology
When do you guys practice?
Virus236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:25 AM #11
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswanson View Post
Never heard from anyone.
We have sent you a few messages, but no response from you. After 4 no responses we remove the application. Please feel free to resubmit, hope to hear from you soon.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:27 AM #12
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus236 View Post
When do you guys practice?
Usually twice a month in different locations to practice on different terrain and environments

ReplyRegional Ups