Old 01-11-2012, 11:52 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
PA - Punisherspb.com Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Punisherspb.com. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Punisherspb.com listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2012, 12:48 AM #2
liquidfiretibby

Annual Supporting Member
liquidfiretibby is BST Legit
liquidfiretibby plays in the PSP
liquidfiretibby owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
liquidfiretibby posts videos on PbNation
liquidfiretibby plays in the APPA D4 division
liquidfiretibby has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
love these guys. fast shipping. solid prices. great sales!

United
liquidfiretibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:34 PM #3
MikeBuckler
MBYF

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
MikeBuckler owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MikeBuckler has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MikeBuckler supports DLX Technology
MikeBuckler owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
I'm from Canada pretty much right across the border and I must say this is my main source now !blows any Canadian store out of the water that's for sure... Usually get things pretty quick and they have awesome service !!

Are you Canadian?
www.PB-Canada.com
Support it, help it grow!

Last edited by MikeBuckler : 01-19-2012 at 02:27 PM.
MikeBuckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:07 PM #4
angusbeef025

angusbeef025 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
angusbeef025 is for the Gunfight
angusbeef025 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
angusbeef025 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
yea i exclusively shop here. 30 min from my house cant beat the service and deals. The owner rich is also a stand up guy
angusbeef025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:20 PM #5
keithstone66

rich is a stand up dude but you have to call to make sure your order is right.Punishers has a lot of stuff so i always deal with out of stock issue due to the fact they move a lot of product.On a side not rich is opening up steeltown with the owner of PPSC so win win pa is back in the game
keithstone66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:39 PM #6
seaneady
Hit The Deadbox Fool

seaneady owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
seaneady owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
seaneady plays in the APPA D4 division
seaneady owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
So far out of 2 orders both have not shipped until I have called weeks later. Recently (still waiting on this order) I was told a week after the order that the item drop shipped from the MFG. and was then given a tracking number that shows electronic info recieved on Dec 1 for priority mail 2-3 days , here it is the 6th and still no tracking update and no order. Have called 11 times today with a recording every time. This will be the last order placed with Punisherspb for me and will soon be disputing the credit card purchase if my items don't show up.

Florida Shakedown
seaneady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:45 PM #7
civicking69

civicking69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
civicking69 supports Pev's Paintball
civicking69 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
civicking69 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Luv these guy one of the best
Philly Turf Junkies #26
Hardcore Stitches
OXCC
UNITED CLOTHING COMPANY
INSITE FIREARMS
KM STRAPS
ZEPHYR PAINTBALL
civicking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:45 PM #8
arredondo21

arredondo21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Last Monday (Dec. 3) I ordered some stuff from these guys and ansgear. Today I received all the stuff from Ansgear and still no shipment nor answer from Punisherpb.

From what I've read here and on the internet they seemed like a legit business, now I'm having my doubts.

They seem like those shady sites who advertise and sell things they don't have in stock. Let's see how things work out.
arredondo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:23 PM #9
Gregzawatski

This place IS legit. I was just there yesterday picking up some stuff. I live about 45 min. away from there, and frequent it about once a week. They are in the process of moving the store from one location to another, please bare with them on your orders. These are stand up guys that I will vouch for!
Gregzawatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:30 PM #10
liquidfiretibby

Annual Supporting Member
liquidfiretibby is BST Legit
liquidfiretibby plays in the PSP
liquidfiretibby owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
liquidfiretibby posts videos on PbNation
liquidfiretibby plays in the APPA D4 division
liquidfiretibby has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Rich is busy moving everything to the new retail store at the new steeltown field. so some things may take a lil longer right now and they may not always be available to answer phone calls. as said before, awesome site, store, and soon to be field/venue. Rich is awesome and I cant wait to get our sponsorship packages for next season. Also cant wait to play in Pittsburgh

United
liquidfiretibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:53 PM #11
Shoker14
Pittsburgh Paintball

Shoker14 plays in the PSP
Shoker14 supports Team VICIOUS
Shoker14 plays in the APPA D4 division
Shoker14 supports DLX Technology
Punishers is a stand up store, they are currently in the process of moving the store to a new location on the same grounds as the new Steeltown paintball field. Please bear with them, things might not get out as fast as you may like them, but you will receive your item.
Shoker14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:59 PM #12
seaneady
Hit The Deadbox Fool

seaneady owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
seaneady owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
seaneady plays in the APPA D4 division
seaneady owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
I was told one of the items I orderd was drop shipping from the Mfg. after 2 weeks of waiting I contacted the Mfg and was told punisherspb was cut off and nothing was drop shipping from them. Lying to a customer is not acceptable for any reason. Don't charge my credit card and bull**** me on where my order is . I have placed orders with them in the past with no problems. The past two that I placed were two years apart and both have been bad enough experiences to never order from them again. Placed my first order with ANS and had tracking info and order in transit same day. Hopefully the stuff I orderd from Punisherspb will show up eventually . Good luck if you choose to order from them.

Got my shirt today but no god damn trigger....... Time to dispute my purchase with my credit card company. Thanks PunishersPB

Florida Shakedown

Last edited by seaneady : 12-10-2012 at 06:53 PM.
seaneady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:18 AM #13
madcityballer

Annual Supporting Member
madcityballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
madcityballer has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i ordered 2 guns for my nephews for Christmas weeks ago from Rich personally. its my 1st time ordering from them, so i was optimistic. its weeks later, the guns have not arrived, and my card had never been charged. i've called several times in the past few days and i keep getting told they shipped and should be here any day.

i'll try and keep an open mind until i get through to them on the phone today, but i am pretty skeptical. may need to get them overnighted from ANS to get them under the tree in time. i will refuse package and dispute charges with Punishers if it comes to that.

i'd like to think Rich and his team weren't BS'ing me each time i called and was told that they knew my order had already shipped. i'll update when i learn more today. still, cannot imagine trying this again with them. learned the basic lesson.

Last edited by madcityballer : 12-19-2012 at 08:56 AM.
madcityballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:40 AM #14
MikeBuckler
MBYF

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityballer View Post
i ordered 2 guns for my nephews for Christmas weeks ago from Rich personally. its my 1st time ordering from them, so i was optimistic. its weeks later, the guns have not arrived, and my card had never been charged. i've called several times in the past few days and i keep getting told they shipped and should be here any day.

i'll try and keep an open mind until i get through to them on the phone today, but i am pretty skeptical. may need to get them overnighted from ANS to get them under the tree in time. i will refuse package and dispute charges with Punishers if it comes to that.

i'd like to think Rich and his team weren't lying to me each time i called and was told that they knew my order had already shipped. i'll update when i learn more today. still, cannot imagine trying this again with them. learned the basic lesson.
Hate to say it man, but I think you got screwed. Chances are if your card wasnt charged, they probably weren't shipped. :/

Sounds like punisherspb has gone down hill, that's too bad because I have had great experiences with them within the past year. Shipping to Canada was actually the fastest I have encountered.

Are you Canadian?
www.PB-Canada.com
Old 12-19-2012, 10:08 AM #15
madcityballer

Annual Supporting Member
madcityballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
madcityballer has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Cool

update:

these are good guys with sketchy service (when it comes to communication). Rich got back to me with a tracking # after i called more times than i'd like to and it appears there is a package out for delivery with UPS today that is prolly what i've been waiting for.

i see that the package label was printed on Monday, which means at least 2 employees BS'd me that the guns had already shipped last week when they clearly had not.

i totally get the moving thing and imagine their in-store service is stellar (i'll never see it). but seriously, when it comes to mail-order they need to be careful they don't BS people on shipping dates and inventory availability. its perceived as lying and it makes it harder to build trust/bring back repeat customers.

i believe Rich and his team really did (eventually) ship those gats. for that i am grateful.
madcityballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:02 AM #16
MikeBuckler
MBYF

Annual Supporting Member
Well that's good to hear, glad you didn't get burned, and your right.

Good to hear you get your stuff for Christmas though my man.

Are you Canadian?
www.PB-Canada.com
Old 12-20-2012, 11:15 AM #17
AxeFreak

Well lets see.. They said steeltown was going to be open by december 1st for open play. They have not open nor did much with the field. I have never had a problem with the store or shipping. Last time I was in the store they said they wasn't ordering anything else until they got to there new location.. Also the store is a mile or two from the field from my understanding. So you will have to get in ur car and drive down there to it. Which you would think to have a nice store and pro shop together..
AxeFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:11 PM #18
zasrul1978

Ordered on 30 Jan 2013 and yet till today no news from them..
will be my first n last time dealing with them.
never reply any email. and have to call them for the update

Paid via paypal and yet they said need copy of my credit card for verification.. duhhh...
zasrul1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:17 AM #19
redGOD

I am going to clear some things up for everyone. This was a rough month for them after Christmas. A new warehouse and store front was renovated at the end of December. Meanwhile, inventory was moved from one location to another. Can you imagine 5,000+ products X sizes, colors, variations, and stock being moved and then organized?

Yes it has been rough, but for the best for the best interest of the customers. The computers were moved last week and since a nightmare. First internet provider had a connection weaker than 1mb slower than 56k. Phone lines are tied into the same network so there were many lost calls. As we know cable companies are not easy to deal with when in an emergency. Wednesday a new provider has been installed. Taped a Cheetah to their backs...

The new storefront is on site of Steeltown Paintball Park. Pittsburgh's newest field, coming this spring.
redGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:23 AM #20
PunishersPaintball
punisherspb.com

PunishersPaintball is an Premier field/store owner
PunishersPaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
The above post could not be more accurate. I don't want to get into specifics on a forum but the move to the new location and my 2 years olds heath have put serious strain on me (Rich) being at work and we all know how a business can suffer when the owner is not there.

Im not making any excuses it is what it is all i can tell you is I am back and my daughter is healthy and I promise things will go back to what to the great service we provided before I ran into personal complications. Those of you who know me know what I have been dealing with the last 4 months and my child is more important to me than anything. I just hope you can be understanding and give us a chance to show you what we really offer.

Any of you who had an issue please call me directly and I will make sure you are compensated at the new number 412-766-1161.

On a positive note the field delay is not our fault at all we are open for private parties but not for open play because the turf company has not moved the turf yet. They are having issues with moving it due to bad weather and the ground being too soft. They assured me the 14th of February we will be getting it moved and it will be installed by the 17th. We have over $100,000 invested into this move so we want to open more than anyone however we are not going to open with a half %ss attempt for a paintball field. Im sure you can all appreciate that.

Again i hope you are all have a happy and most importantly healthy new year. Sincerely,
Rich

www.PunishersPB.com 412-766-1161

Buy a New Spire Loader http://www.punisherspb.com/virtue-sp...ries_4323.aspx

Join www.gogowners.com
PunishersPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:28 AM #21
PunishersPaintball
punisherspb.com

PunishersPaintball is an Premier field/store owner
PunishersPaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by zasrul1978 View Post
Ordered on 30 Jan 2013 and yet till today no news from them..
will be my first n last time dealing with them.
never reply any email. and have to call them for the update

Paid via paypal and yet they said need copy of my credit card for verification.. duhhh...
I know which order yours is and its a first time order and you are from international country. We get tons of fraud committed from all international countries so we need to insure the safety of any credit card used on our website. If its your credit card its for your protection... so please understand we want to sell to you we just have to take steps for protection on all first time orders from international customers especially the size of your order. After you are approved we never have to do it again. this prevents someone from stealing your credit card and using it. Good sites offer protection sir so I hope you can understand that we are doing it for your protection.

www.PunishersPB.com 412-766-1161

Buy a New Spire Loader http://www.punisherspb.com/virtue-sp...ries_4323.aspx

Join www.gogowners.com
PunishersPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups