Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-07-2013, 08:19 PM #1
tylead

Please Help !!! New Vapor Vs Used Luxe 1.5 Or 2.0

Hey guys I have two guns I am debating between I'm tore between the new vapor or luxe 1.5 or 2.0.. I do not want the clone gt they are great guns jus not for me I jus shot one and it didn't do it for me p,ease give me pro and con of each thanks..
tylead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2013, 09:10 PM #2
pbazkid

pbazkid has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Well I own both, and I like luxe better, hence the reason I am selling my vapor. The luxe is famous for its puff sound, and the vapor is smooth but sounds a lot more super smooth poppit. If you buy a new vapor, right off the bag you will loose about $500ish in resale value. But of money isn't a problem than you shouldn't have to worry about that. Machine has outstanding customer service which most people don't know unless they have dealt with them, especially them being a new company. Back to the guns, vapor has a full barrel kit. It is nice how it also comes with two triggers but IMO they just suck. I bought the pooty trigger and it is much better. Board is nice on vapor, but again IMO the most complex oled board I have used, compared to things like virtue and the planet eclipse boards. The luxe I a proven platform which is nice, but the vapor has a lot of similarities that were made from that same platform. I think the ergonomics in both guns are fantastic.
Over all, I like my luxe more, smoother shot and less kick. Vapor is a great gun tho, but the loss in resale value is a lot. Good luck man!
pbazkid is offline   Reply With Quote