Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-07-2013, 07:19 PM #1
tylead

Please Help !!! New Vapor Vs Used Luxe 1.5 Or 2.0

Hey guys I have two guns I am debating between I'm tore between the new vapor or luxe 1.5 or 2.0.. I do not want the clone gt they are great guns jus not for me I jus shot one and it didn't do it for me p,ease give me pro and con of each thanks..
tylead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:10 PM #2
pbazkid

pbazkid has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Well I own both, and I like luxe better, hence the reason I am selling my vapor. The luxe is famous for its puff sound, and the vapor is smooth but sounds a lot more super smooth poppit. If you buy a new vapor, right off the bag you will loose about $500ish in resale value. But of money isn't a problem than you shouldn't have to worry about that. Machine has outstanding customer service which most people don't know unless they have dealt with them, especially them being a new company. Back to the guns, vapor has a full barrel kit. It is nice how it also comes with two triggers but IMO they just suck. I bought the pooty trigger and it is much better. Board is nice on vapor, but again IMO the most complex oled board I have used, compared to things like virtue and the planet eclipse boards. The luxe I a proven platform which is nice, but the vapor has a lot of similarities that were made from that same platform. I think the ergonomics in both guns are fantastic.
Over all, I like my luxe more, smoother shot and less kick. Vapor is a great gun tho, but the loss in resale value is a lot. Good luck man!
pbazkid is offline   Reply With Quote