ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-05-2013, 06:44 PM #1
PCLaX17
Wait...what?

PCLaX17 supports Team VICIOUS
PCLaX17 plays in the APPA D4 division
PCLaX17 supports DLX Technology
Wolverine/ Line of Fire Paintball parks

Whats up guys? Currently I live in Greensboro, I play at PBC GSO, Glory Road, and Black Ops, but next year i'll most likely be attending Brevard College, like 20 minutes from Asheville, to play lacrosse but I still want to include paintball in the college activities mix. With that being said I just wanted to see if anyone on here has played at these two parks, or any others for that matter, and how competetive the regulars are. I play D4 right now so i'm still going to be looking for some pretty competetive play next year. Any testimonials, reviews, or stories will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance Nation!
PCLaX17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2013, 07:03 AM #2
tougernnr

im local and have played both places LOF is great for rec ball and their theme days Toby the owner is a great guy and truly loves the sport, unfortunatley there is no airball there, wolverine also a good place they have hyperball and airball field, you being ranked d4 i would suggest wolverine or making the trip to greenville to play at pbc
tougernnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:52 PM #3
PCLaX17
Wait...what?

PCLaX17 supports Team VICIOUS
PCLaX17 plays in the APPA D4 division
PCLaX17 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougernnr View Post
im local and have played both places LOF is great for rec ball and their theme days Toby the owner is a great guy and truly loves the sport, unfortunatley there is no airball there, wolverine also a good place they have hyperball and airball field, you being ranked d4 i would suggest wolverine or making the trip to greenville to play at pbc
Thanks for the input! I just wanted some background info on the two to make a decision for my local area. How's the competition at Wolverine?
PCLaX17 is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups