Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-31-2013, 04:36 PM #22
phantommaggot

WOW, you guys are some haters. I have one. that said, every part on it is different.. and its midblocked now... Its not that bad.
The only thing I don't like is the threading is different on the bottom of the body

I need to update my 'free cocker' link though...
Bubblegum Pink Halo/Reloader shells. Rare
phantommaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2013, 06:36 PM #23
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durk85 View Post
I'll post the question, what is a psychoballistic superbolt worth??
i think they were last being sold at $90 new. came with a nice padded case but without a reg or asa. that was a couple years ago and i think theyve all been bought out now. i rofl when i see someone trying to sell one for $200. ive seen karnivors go for $275.

but yea $50-$100. depending on condition and wether or not the stock parts have been replaced, and by then your usually paying for the upgrades and not the gun anymore.

its not that were haters...we are just giving a warning, that, if you buy one of these......and it still has the stock parts.....dont expect it to work lol. mine wasnt too bad, but i did have to replace the ram o-ring with a super thick one, and glob dow55 on it to make it stop leaking.

Last edited by Rebel_816 : 01-31-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Rebel_816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:59 PM #24
Shocker_Method
Building

has been a member for 10 years
Shocker_Method owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Shocker_Method owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Shocker_Method supports Empire
Thumbs up

EDIT: After reading what rebel said about the Dye fronts not fitting being wierd. I looked at some pictures and pulled out my front to do a side by side... or a side by screen look see.... are you sure shocker, that UL tips dont fit? They look as identical as can be to me???[/quote]

If that's the case then I learned something new today! I don't have an UL here so I shouldn't have assumed without trying.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:28 AM #25
Cokrkilr

Its all good man, I knew before looking at close ups that it was very similar to the Dye threads, but I was skeptical that they were the same... Either way, I dont think Im going to buy a tip just to try it. Ill just get a Freak back since I now have a Freak setup for my Mag
Cokrkilr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:45 PM #26
Dentpusher

Do you fellas know where I can pick up just a pump rod for a PB that has been converted to a pump but the pump rod broke? Its a Sanchez kit & I tried calling & emailing them numerous times but their customer service is CRUMBY! Can never get a price! I don't wanna drop $50 on a rod for a $45 gun!

My GEAR Bag sale

TeamChaos99 ripped me and others off! Good guy gone bad!!!

Last edited by Dentpusher : 02-02-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Dentpusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:17 AM #27
Dentpusher

I just went to the garage to confirm the UL front on the PB barrel back, it does not work on my version of back or the 3 UL tips I tried. There is a small flared ring on the very back of the UL tip that keeps it from going in. The PB tip does not have this small flair.

The top is the UL. Bottom is PB.

My GEAR Bag sale

TeamChaos99 ripped me and others off! Good guy gone bad!!!

Last edited by Dentpusher : 02-02-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:27 PM #28
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentpusher View Post
Do you fellas know where I can pick up just a pump rod for a PB that has been converted to a pump but the pump rod broke? Its a Sanchez kit & I tried calling & emailing them numerous times but their customer service is CRUMBY! Can never get a price! I don't wanna drop $50 on a rod for a $45 gun!
if you have a superbolt any mini-length pump rod should work. if you have a lighting any 2k spec rod should work.

http://www.paintballgateway.com/wgppugunstpu.html

where the hell were you looking at a $50 pump arm?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:51 PM #29
Dentpusher

I wasn't, I just couldn't get a hold of Sanchez to get a part and didn't want to order one and get sticker shock! I'm looking for the mini. Any ideas on sourcing would be appreciated. I've looked around and can't find one.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:12 PM #30
phantommaggot

compulsive was the go to cocker place
They seem to only have the AKA arm, but they are nice.

Mini length stuff is kind of hard to find right now. Try to find a mini length actuating rod...
Bubblegum Pink Halo/Reloader shells. Rare
phantommaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:20 PM #31
Dentpusher

Phantom ^^^ Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.iisports.com/product.asp?...W&dept_id=3211

For those of you who might know, will this rod work with a pump conversion?

My Super Bolt is converted to a pump and has everything but the rod. I CANT FIND A ROD!!!

OR maybe the guy who sold it to me gave me the wrong pump handle because it appears to need to be a double bend rod to line up.

I ordered a Trilogy kit because it seemed to have the double bend I needed to line up, thinking worst case scenario,
I could cut and thread one end to get me the length I needed. It actually appears this is correct if the handle is correct. What do y'all think?

Cocking position:

Closed:

Alignment shots:

While handle is at rest (extended):

While handle is in cocking position (retracted)

Hopefully you can see the hole for the handle does not line up. I believe if the diameter of the pump handle was larger and the hole moved out, a straight rod could be used but I am no expert. The double bend rod I have will work if shortened but the way it torques, because of the bend, it makes contact with the outside of the ram mounting hole. Along this point, a thread or two of the ram mount on the front block appear a little messed up by the P/O, but they look repairable. I have also considered using a dremel to "mill" the whole ram mount off in order to facilitate the use of a straight rod. As I don't have any pneumatics for the gun unless I scavenge off one of my other mechs which kind of seems silly unless someone has another opinion. Can I really mess up the "resale" value anyway?

Sure could use some help from U's that have done this before on a mini frame cocker or just know their way around cocker manufacture more than I. Thanks!

Last edited by Dentpusher : 02-06-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:43 PM #32
addicted2dunes

addicted2dunes has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentpusher View Post
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.iisports.com/product.asp?...W&dept_id=3211

For those of you who might know, will this rod work with a pump conversion?

My SB is converted to a pump and has everything but the rod. I CANT FIND A ROD!!!
Does not work for a pump, only mechanical.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:48 AM #33
Dentpusher

Thanks addicted, that's what I thought.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:59 AM #34
addicted2dunes

In my honest opinion you need to can that hole PB front block and get yourself a mini pump kit. A true pump kit will have a straight pump rod, no bends or anything like that. Yes, what you are doing is cheaper but is more of a hassle in the long run. Here's CCM's kit: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-2K-Mini-...em232434 2284
Old 02-06-2013, 10:44 AM #35
Dentpusher

Addicted, thanks again for the help! I have never seen that kit before on eBay. It looks great but I don't think my gun justifies spending that kind of money, I'm a cheap-skate, budget baller.

I am leaning toward the "milling" option. I have a real Dye Mini and if it were for that gun, sure, but I just want a cheap yet kind of cool/different pump for playing a few games of rec ball a month.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:26 AM #36
addicted2dunes

Here's a GAT for $70: http://www.autocockerparts.com/mini-...ump-kit-9.html
Old 02-06-2013, 01:05 PM #37
tacxplosion

This is the one you need then (if you don't mind it being the cheapest kit, $30):
Superbolt Mini Cocker Pump Conversion Kit minicocker
http://www.iisports.com/product.asp?...B&dept_id=3211
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:46 PM #38
Cokrkilr

All the mini pump kits Ive been looking at are a new front block... they dont use the factory front like you have shown... thats seriously a pain in the... Id rather take out the one banjo bolt and remove the entire front than unscrew each individual pneumatic...

then if you decide one day you wanted to go back to semi, you are only one bolt and a ram rod away from semi.... a car ram-rod to be exact
Old 02-06-2013, 02:16 PM #39
sucka T.

has been a member for 10 years
I bought a superbolt with an inline reg on it but no asa for about 70 shipped, thought it was a good deal at the time, but judging by the thread it was a mediocre deal to a bad deal.

ThreadSavers®

http://www.ohnoes.org/

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=891102
sucka T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:21 PM #40
Darkapollo

Yeah, I wouldnt say you made a good deal on that. Personally I would have picked up a pre-2k for that price, complete, timed, ready to go. In fact I have picked up a complete pre2k with a bunch of parts, barrels, tanks, etc for $80..

They are not good.. More like a crap-shoot on if they are total piles of dung or not.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:53 AM #41
Cokrkilr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkapollo View Post
Yeah, I wouldnt say you made a good deal on that. Personally I would have picked up a pre-2k for that price, complete, timed, ready to go. In fact I have picked up a complete pre2k with a bunch of parts, barrels, tanks, etc for $80..

They are not good.. More like a crap-shoot on if they are total piles of dung or not.
Its not THAT bad... yes, that is a little high to pay for a gun that could be a lemon, but I have taken mine completely apart and checked up on problem areas. I aired it up yesterday and messed with it, took me all of 10 minutes to time it and get it "close" to what I think it should be at (without shooting over a chrono) and it didnt leak!

As a semi right now im more impressed than I thought I would be, as a pump I think it will be perfect.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:37 AM #42
Dentpusher

Hey, can't tell you guys how much I appreciate all your help!

Let me ask you this. IF I went with the $70 front block replacement pump kit option AND since I don't have the parts for the front block, what would my resale value be, in your opinion?

What I would like to know is the "market" value of a "NICE" pump kit PB vs "Rigged" forever pump only PB(machine off ram mounting perch and add straight rod to the handle I already own and came with gun).

Again, thanks for all your help. I had looked around quite a bit to find a real mini pump kit or double bend mini rod to no avail .