PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-20-2009, 06:29 PM #22
Delmarva Paintball
Collecting Nickles

has been a member for 10 years
Hahaha. Like smoke is some great mystery and we need your guidance or it will consume us.

It's pretty damn easy.
Step 1. Check local ordanances on smoke.
Step 2. Aquire smoke emitting device.
Step 3. Figure out where you are going to put it so you don't cause a fire.
Step 4. Ignite it.
Step 5. Look...... Smoke!
Step 6. Try not to breath it.

Thank all that is good in heaven and on earth that we had you to give us all that other crap information.

Now... Back on topic.

Depending on where you place it (the metal bucket is a good idea) any type of smoke will work. The ones that give off more smoke or the ones with a pull igniter are usually quite a bit more expensive.

I do not allow players to use their own smoke. I have several buckets around my fields. The refs klnow where they are. During special games or whenever I want to add some excitement I have the refs put a few of the simple mammoth smoke like you get from the forworks shop in the buckets. It doesn't last long but a few of them going off around the field gives it a very nice effect. The big bonus is they cost under $2 each so I can afford do it more often.

www.TacticalAdventureGames.com
Delmarva Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2009, 07:23 PM #23
Delmarva Paintball
Collecting Nickles

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzedninny View Post
Well there you go guys. Delmarva has written it out dummy proof. He's successfully combined everything I've said in this thread in one nice post. Congratulation dip****, you can read
You don't pay attention much do you? Nobody needed your lectures (or your insults and foul language) This thread was going well enough on it's own when you decided to jump in and play big bad Coast Guard boy.

The funniest part is, you have contributed absolutely dick in the way of information and safety beyond what I've already stated.
You don't get it... I know that nobody needed me to list that out. Nobody needed you to tell them they were idiots either. Everybody already knows how to use a smoke grenade without your preaching. The list was mostly to be taken lightly BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY SO SIMPLE and you were taking it so seriously!

Like I said before, if you have question just PM me. If you want to flame some more like ******* above go ahead. This thread was done with after the first page. Or you can always ask ^ to paraphrase some more, that's been rather entertaining hasn't it?
It has been fun watching you go all super coolguy.. "Careful Kids I'm a professional and smoke is no joke?"

Just have fun guys and keep it safe. Delmarva, good luck with your $2 lawsuits and may your field burn in all it's glory. And you still don't get the respect statement in my sig, that's what separates you from the good ones
If you are one of the good ones then I am happy to be over here with the "idiots"

I just wonder why you would admittadly choose to act like such a fool on purpose and disgrace the otherwise honorable Coast Guard.

May you choke on smoke cool dude.

www.TacticalAdventureGames.com
Delmarva Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:42 PM #24
boissupercoo
the rent is too damn high

wow spazzedninny, you need to calm down. I think Delmarva knows what he is doing.
boissupercoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:19 PM #25
NaturalBornKillla V2
2009 gun count: 8

Annual Supporting Member
NaturalBornKillla V2 plays in the PSP
NaturalBornKillla V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
NaturalBornKillla V2 helped look for balloons
NaturalBornKillla V2 is playing at Living Legends III
NaturalBornKillla V2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NaturalBornKillla V2 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by boissupercoo View Post
wow spazzedninny, you need to calm down. I think Delmarva knows what he is doing.
Dawt.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:20 PM #26
Fastlearner

Reading this thread begining to end, I just wonder how Spazzedninny's superiors would feel about the professionalism of his presentation to uninformed civilians.

If Jesus is nothing more than a good teacher, I've put up with alot for nothing.....I Corinthians 15:19, "If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men..."

"Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.." unknown
Fastlearner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:26 PM #27
wdlong1

I am happy to be one of the "idiots" too.

Just read this thread from start to end -- this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

To suggest that smoke grenades (that are available to the public) are any more dangerous then fireworks is just silly.

I hope no field owners are discouraged from having them as a lot of people really like them and they do add a certain feel to a paintball game that is a lot of fun.

I have used them several times without any problems and with only minimal precautions taken.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:11 AM #28
Hellf1ghter22

Anyone have a review of Sport Smoke and the fire hazards associated with them if any.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:49 AM #29
mrspeeddemon

mrspeeddemon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mrspeeddemon supports Team VICIOUS
mrspeeddemon has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mrspeeddemon supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellf1ghter22 View Post
Anyone have a review of Sport Smoke and the fire hazards associated with them if any.
sport smoke's work pretty good. But we decided on Enola Gaye for smoke. They have alot of different colors(sport smoke only has white) and you can get a bulk dealer order alot cheaper about $350(ss- close to $1000) And you can get 2 colors per case. They both put out about the same amount of smoke but different teams like different colors so it adds to the game.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
, if you want peace, prepare for war
mrspeeddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:57 AM #30
Hellf1ghter22

Is one cooler then the other? I worry about fire
Old 02-07-2013, 02:03 AM #31
mrspeeddemon

mrspeeddemon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mrspeeddemon supports Team VICIOUS
mrspeeddemon has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mrspeeddemon supports Empire
you can hold both in your hand while it is smoking - your not suppoesed to but I did just to make sure they were safe before sending them onto my field

We just have a few easy rules for them 1: don't throw them at people (duh) 2: don't throw them into buildings 3: use common sense- don't be a dick (that last part is actually on the Enola Gay grenade under warnings)

Si vis pacem, para bellum
, if you want peace, prepare for war
mrspeeddemon is offline   Reply With Quote