Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-06-2013, 07:01 PM #1
eracism

Demon resale value

I'm trying to resell my 2012 Demon w/ the 2k13 upgrade and people are low-balling the crap out of it and other Demons for sale. I don't get it! This gun is the best shooting gun I've had my hands on, as I'm sure all you guys know. What needs to be done in order to keep the value up? Is it just that this is a fair new marker to the industry?

Btw, the only reason I'm selling mine is to buy a true 2013 Demon Very satisfied customer!!!

Also I tried to get a Demon badge but it won't apply to my profile. Help please?

KW Factory
eracism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2013, 08:17 PM #2
xmc1146
Mount Vernon, Wa

xmc1146 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xmc1146 is for the Gunfight
xmc1146 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by eracism View Post
I'm trying to resell my 2012 Demon w/ the 2k13 upgrade and people are low-balling the crap out of it and other Demons for sale. I don't get it! This gun is the best shooting gun I've had my hands on, as I'm sure all you guys know. What needs to be done in order to keep the value up? Is it just that this is a fair new marker to the industry?

Btw, the only reason I'm selling mine is to buy a true 2013 Demon Very satisfied customer!!!

Also I tried to get a Demon badge but it won't apply to my profile. Help please?
I would set the price really high so when the lowball comes it will be at your asking price.e personally the luxe is a great shooter but so as the demon but the demon has better efficiency.
xmc1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:42 PM #3
eracism

The new 2013 is a WANT not a need for me. So if I don't get what I believe it's worth (whether the market says otherwise) then I'll just keep my 2012.

KW Factory
eracism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:20 PM #4
JUGGERNAUT69

JUGGERNAUT69 is for the Gunfight
JUGGERNAUT69 is for the Gunfight
JUGGERNAUT69 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
JUGGERNAUT69 supports DLX Technology
Vanguard gun has always poor resale value, some people is scared of it lol. I was trying to trade mine for a used clone GT and this guy wants me to add $700 on top of it. I was like forget it lol.

Past Gun: Tippmann(98,Project Salvo, A5, Phenom) Dangerous Power(FX, G5, Rev-i, G3 iQ, Threshold, G4) Spyder Fenix, Smart Parts SP1 & Shocker NXT Octane, Vanguard Creed & Demon"RIPPER" GOG Excty, Phantom Pump, DLX Luxe 2.0
JUGGERNAUT69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 AM #5
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Certainly the UK is absolutely flooded with people selling their Vanguard markers.
I've seen Creeds sell for 100 ($156). Demons for 235 ($368). It is crazy.

I sold my 2012 with 2013 internals for 410 ($642) about 4 months ago before Frank moved VG to America. Since then, people are jumping ship over here as they have lost confidence in the company - well the backup at least.

Clubs: Marq Clan | Insight Owners Group
WildWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:00 AM #6
ElCoronel

ElCoronel is for the Gunfight
ElCoronel is for the Gunfight
ElCoronel plays in the APPA D4 division
Whats a good estimate on shipping one to the US? If its not too much I'd like to pick up a spare Demon for cheap!
ElCoronel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:13 AM #7
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
I have no idea... to ship a Demon with correct insurance within the UK it is about 25 ($40) so international shipping will be more..

Old 02-07-2013, 01:46 PM #8
JUJU
Eat it BEEOTCHES

Annual Supporting Member
JUJU is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
JUJU plays in the PSP
JUJU plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWayz View Post
Certainly the UK is absolutely flooded with people selling their Vanguard markers.
I've seen Creeds sell for 100 ($156). Demons for 235 ($368). It is crazy.

I sold my 2012 with 2013 internals for 410 ($642) about 4 months ago before Frank moved VG to America. Since then, people are jumping ship over here as they have lost confidence in the company - well the backup at least.
No crap give me the link to that place.

Contact me on deals for the new Vanquish or Impulse

KW Factory & RIOT Paintball Team

KW Paintball Field Owner
www.kwpaintball.com
JUJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:15 PM #9
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Here's one that was pretty much just the marker, no barrel.
130 ($204)
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads...ccpted.154078/

295 ($463)
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads...spares.153856/

Creed for 150 ($235)
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads.../#post-1386415

Would look more, but wife wants me to spend time with her!