Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-06-2013, 05:56 PM #1
wikkid

Ccm t2 or s6.5

Just want to hear your opinions on these 2 markers... I'm about to buy the s6.5 because I've shot the t2 and I just want to try it out. They both hold value so I'm not worried about getting stuck with either one because I know I like the t2... I just want to see if I can get some input that would guide me to either one more
wikkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2013, 08:19 PM #2
Joe Trumbo

Joe Trumbo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
To be honest, it really should come down to yourself. I mean you are going to be the guy shooting the gun in the end. This is an "if possible" scenario.. But both are very quality markers so there is nothing to worry there. Find what fits you style and feel and rip!
Joe Trumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:22 PM #3
atlanta88
stock class

They both are very good guns it basically comes down to looks either way you are going have a quality pump
Our Phather, who art in Oregon,hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains. And forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
atlanta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:10 PM #4
tazdevil518
L A S T C A L L

tazdevil518 plays in the PSP
tazdevil518 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tazdevil518 supports Team VICIOUS
tazdevil518 plays in the APPA D3 division
I have tried the T2, but the S6.5 felt better to me and that's what I purchased. Honestly, you can't go wrong with either marker.

Empire Sniper Mods
tazdevil518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:39 PM #5
Consense

Both markers do astonishingly well on the field. Personally I like the look of the T2 a little better. Personal preference is the answer to your question.
Consense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 PM #6
Jimmy Robo
Collects Rare JT masks

6.5 with 86 degree handle. I sold mine after having my twins and i regret it every time i go play. That marker is sooooo sweet
Jimmy Robo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:27 PM #7
Hoov661

I might like the t2 better. Integrated ivg cover, hidden eye detent, only pump that offers t2 style handle...... Even the trigger frame is made special for the t2(to account for the half inch longer body due to the ivg being covered and the body being round.

T2 is duel arm pump...a lot more stream line IMO

The s6.5 looks like a s6 half blocked

Both great guns, it really comes down to what you think looks better....there is no right or wrong answer. I'd be more worried about what style trigger frame I wanted and color also personal preference!
Hoov661 is offline   Reply With Quote