Alright everyone. I really got a rest chance to shoot my gun today and I figured I would share the results.
I played all day with my dwell at 14 because I was still 'breaking in the bolt' and didn't want inconsistencies. It shot perfect all day. Not even the slightest hiccup.
Then I did some pretty simple testing at the end of the day. I dropped my dwell to 10 and it shot, but I was getting some inconsistency. So I bumped it to 11 and the shot tightened up and it was smooth.
Here we're my numbers over the chrono. I put a fresh battery in at the beginning of the day.
278, 275, 270, 285, 273, 281, 276, 284, 276, 282
It shot really smooth. Dwell was at 11. And input pressure was at 125-130
Figured I could do a poor mans efficiency test. Took before and after pictures of the tank gauge.
It's not great, but it's getting there. I am very very pleased with it.