Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-02-2013, 08:55 AM #1
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Ego 11 solenoid... normal?

Alright....

I bought a CSL used, it had the dart kit installed in it. It kicked like a mule compared to my midnight 11. So I decided to mess w/ it. No, I didn't screw it up. Just noticed that on the solenoid adjustments, the furthest I can turn either dial to the left is to the 4th hash mark. Now, if I turn it all the way to the right, it goes past the last hash mark the distance of about 4 hash marks. I chalked it up to the marker being used and maybe the dials are in wrong but it still works and shoots like a champ so I dont really care....

This got me curious, so I opened up the grips on my midnight ego 11 that was bought brand new a week and a half ago. The solenoid is the exact same way, only goes down to the 4th hash mark but will turn past the last hash mark the distance of about 4 hash marks....

So, did I get 2 markers that are just flawed by chance or is this normal? One other person has said that theirs goes flush with the last hash mark.

Its not a big deal, both guns shoot amazing... Just wondering more than anything.

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2013, 10:48 AM #2
tinopaintball

Annual Supporting Member
tinopaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tinopaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tinopaintball supports Team VICIOUS
tinopaintball supports Team VICIOUS
tinopaintball supports DLX Technology
I am not sure why the csl would be kicking, not really enough info to tell, but for the solenoid adjustment knobs, I think that you ware looking at where you use a screw driver to adjust it, there is a tiny little pointer thing, I didnt even see it the first time I took a look at an 11. And the pointer is blocked on both sides after 10/ before 1, so it can only go in between them.
Vicious CSL #3 --- Candy red ninja 68/45 --- SEED Rotor
Etha --------------------Ninja 68/45----------- Rotor
tinopaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:32 AM #3
brienpeppers

brienpeppers owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopaintball View Post
I am not sure why the csl would be kicking, not really enough info to tell, but for the solenoid adjustment knobs, I think that you ware looking at where you use a screw driver to adjust it, there is a tiny little pointer thing, I didnt even see it the first time I took a look at an 11. And the pointer is blocked on both sides after 10/ before 1, so it can only go in between them.
Yea the I didn't see the tiny pointer at first either and it kids threw me off the first time I messed with it

"In Soviet Russia bunker hides behind you."
brienpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:46 PM #4
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
Thanks, ill take a look at it again. As I just assumed that the flat line would be lined up w/ the hash marks... was there like a grease type substance on yours too?

Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 PM #5
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
Cleaned all the clear grease that was on them off completely and found the said arrows. Funny enough though, I had it set where I wanted just by my observation/guessing.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:21 AM #6
rymagg1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
Cleaned all the clear grease that was on them off completely and found the said arrows. Funny enough though, I had it set where I wanted just by my observation/guessing.
haha dont feel bad man i did the same exact think when i got mine .. had it all messed up kicking like crazy and everything cause i was trying to like up the lines with the hash ahah
rymagg1234 is offline   Reply With Quote