Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
Between your two accounts you have 4 pages of infractions from 10+ mods. You've also had several different mods respond to TTMA threads you have made and explain the rules in detail, as well as discussions via PM. The rules are nothing new to you. You even had one of the top dogs on PbN (John) give you a second chance on your account. The account is not coming back. It is best if you move on and follow the PbN rules from here on out.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:23 PM #23
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
Between your two accounts you have 4 pages of infractions from 10+ mods. You've also had several different mods respond to TTMA threads you have made and explain the rules in detail, as well as discussions via PM. The rules are nothing new to you. You even had one of the top dogs on PbN (John) give you a second chance on your account. The account is not coming back. It is best if you move on and follow the PbN rules from here on out.
4 pages huh? Must include the quotes of what was infracted. On this account I only count 4 including the most recent one. I would at least like who ever infracted me to comment on why my post, out of 10 pages of posts identical to mine was infracted. Seem like I was cherry picked out of those 10 pages... I hope you also considered that in the first time out of those "4 pages" in infractions I was PMed bY half a dozen users, some who frequent ST and some who don't and one who doesn't even like me, all of whom told me this infraction BS.

Edit: But what really grinds my gears is that you guys keep telling me to "follow the rules", for crying out loud I AM. If you look at my posts on that account and compare those posts to 99% of what is posted in ST they would be conservative to say the least. I was trying really hard NOT to get infracted and I get one for my first post that is slightly offensive and not even directed toward anyone. Even if that was my opinion on what I think of law enforcement (which it isn't I was just contributing to the thread in the comical humor consistent with ST), it's my opinion. Since when is expressing an opinion on this website an offense? I wasn't "trolling" him like other users consistently were.

XBLAzaTuR

Last edited by Not AzaTuR : 02-05-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Not AzaTuR is offline   Reply With Quote