Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-05-2013, 02:31 PM #1
tylead

Bob long G6R VS MARQ VICTORY 2

I beleive I have decided that I want a poppet, that being said I cannot decide between the two listed above. I am going to purchase the new 2013 model with the OLED board, in your opinion what are the benefits of each and it the victory 2 worth the extra $250.. and also is 1250 to much for a poppit the VIC2 IS 1250 NEW FOR THE 2013 MODEL THROUGH BOB LONG DIRECT.
tylead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:44 PM #2
blueshifty
RIP: Underĝath

For one, I'd check with tim2thousand4 or left coast paintball and see if they can do better... The marq/ vic line is kind of unique and as such is pretty well a love it or hate it type gun. I am on the love it end of the spectrum and think they are some of (if not the) nicest shooting guns ever made.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:01 PM #3
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
$1250 is only too much for a gun if you think it is.

Victories/Marqs are awesome but they take a little bit more effort to get set up and can be finickier if you're an idiot. If you're not an idiot, they are quite nice.

I have a 2012 G6R right now but I am seriously considering dumping it for a 2013 Victory because I love Marqs a lot. G6Rs are fantastic guns but the best gun I ever owned in nearly 10 years of playing was a Russian Legion Marq.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:57 PM #4
blueshifty
RIP: Underĝath

The 2 main guns I shoot are both marqs. My main is a closer.