PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-05-2013, 02:48 PM #1
Roc.ko
STAY EVIL!! OMEN & PIMP

Timmy Alias HPR Question

I have a Evil Pimp which has a Timmy Alias HPR and I am also gonna use the Evil Scion Reg System which I know takes the place of a HPR but I want to know if using these 2 together will cause any problems???? Also Anyone out there ever try this????
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2013, 03:43 PM #2
tacxplosion

There's 2 schools of thought regarding this:
As long as the input is over 50% more than the OP it's OK; or as long as you set the input to over 100 PSI over the OP, it should be OK.

I usually favor 50% over OP so that there's a proportionately large pressure differential regardless of OP.
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:57 PM #3
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
You can use as many regs as you want between your tank and your gun (provided they are all outputting high enough to keep each other fed like tacxplosion said above) though modern regs are so good you'd probably save a good amount of weight ditching the Scion and getting a normal screw-in and just relying on the standard HPR.