Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-03-2013, 09:40 PM #64
Hashish
Science is all metaphor.

Hashish owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hashish has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hashish has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Got to play the other day and had a blast.

Great sportsmanship all around all day.

Some players got into a Fight but 1v1ed out there frustration! Good solution!!
All in all a great day.

Can't wait to go back play some paintball
Ebay - 26/0/0 - up to date -
Hashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:58 AM #65
shdo69
My paint looks good on u

shdo69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
shdo69 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashish View Post
Got to play the other day and had a blast.

Great sportsmanship all around all day.

Some players got into a Fight but 1v1ed out there frustration! Good solution!!
All in all a great day.

Can't wait to go back play some paintball
What day was this? And I didn't hear about any fight over the two way. It must have been two guys just yelling no fists right?

my Paintball Jungle YouTube channel
shdo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:04 AM #66
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Think he means a gun fight?

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // PM6 // Angel Speed 05 FST
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
o5pr3y is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 AM #67
shdo69
My paint looks good on u

If it was with Brandon and Pacifico then yes I did hear about it. They did the 1v1 in the back 40 of Zulu.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:43 PM #68
Hashish
Science is all metaphor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shdo69

What day was this? And I didn't hear about any fight over the two way. It must have been two guys just yelling no fists right?
Yep yep no fighting just a gun battle in the back to see who had the greater self ego haha. (More like small cox)
I think it was Saturday it was a killer day!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:45 PM #69
Hashish
Science is all metaphor.

Must. Go. Play. Now!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:37 PM #70
shdo69
My paint looks good on u

Don't worry, Saturday is coming up fast.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:55 PM #71
ncampos976

ncampos976 posts videos on PbNation
ncampos976 plays in the APPA D3 division
ncampos976 supports DLX Technology
place sucks dick. hornets are always right, always a select few who run their mouths. i have always had bad experiences playing there. sorry, just the truth.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:36 AM #72
Hashish
Science is all metaphor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncampos976
place sucks dick. hornets are always right, always a select few who run their mouths. i have always had bad experiences playing there. sorry, just the truth.
Can't take it out on the field if you've had bad people to play with. The field itself is great!
Old 02-08-2013, 02:28 PM #73
shdo69
My paint looks good on u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncampos976 View Post
Sorry YOUR truth. And the hornets are not always right. I have seen more walk ons shooting off at the mouth more then the hornets. You don't like the place then don't play there. One thing about the players that go to the jungle, you don't see them bashing all the other pb parks. I have played Davis's so called big game and I have seen players cheating there....bad. I think that place is a waste of paint, time, and money but I don't go on here saying it sucks dick. To each his own I guess. Funny thing is, I shoot the videos for the jungle and I have on tape the walk ons cheating. With all the videos being used at the field and all the "cheating" hornets, you would think there would be something on video. Funny how that is.....

Old 02-08-2013, 04:32 PM #74
Celtic-Baller123
LIONS

i remember taking my dad out there once before i quit and some jackass bunkered and bonus ball'd my old man. Told him to play me one on one, and i blew his ****ing face off. Then he wanted to fight me...place is okay just a lot of hotheads and *******s. I used to play there when i was a kid though and the staff was pretty nice...i also remember how i wanted to be a hornet hella bad ahahah
Old 02-08-2013, 04:44 PM #75
shdo69
My paint looks good on u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic-Baller123 View Post
i remember taking my dad out there once before i quit and some jackass bunkered and bonus ball'd my old man. Told him to play me one on one, and i blew his ****ing face off. Then he wanted to fight me...place is okay just a lot of hotheads and *******s. I used to play there when i was a kid though and the staff was pretty nice...i also remember how i wanted to be a hornet hella bad ahahah
Yea sorry to hear about that bro. But there are hot heads everywhere you go. It has nothing to do with the field. I have had to break up a few fights. It doesn't make for a good day but hey the game goes on.

Old 02-09-2013, 11:30 PM #76
Tmorgan22707

Exclamation Paintball jungle is awesome.

I love this place. I go here one to three times a month. It is awesome. I'm going to be an adult and not lower myself to obscenities and trash talking to the "men" that play and complain when they get shot. If you can't take it go play another sport.

The staff and owner bob are amazing. Friendly, fun to play with. Freddy the ref you are awesome.

I am not a hornet. I just really enjoy this field. And am sick of people trash talking it. If some hornets wipe big deal. A lot of hornet hunters wipe too. It's a game. Have fun doing it.

I don't know if they turn their guns up or not, but I have buddies that show up and crank their guns up too. Hell, a lot of the kids with Tippmann are shooting 325+. Then they chrono and have to turn it down. I see more kids with high fps than I do adults.

This is one of the best fields I've been to and I drive 50 minutes to go here because I like it that much. Plus most of the airball kids from midway and other fields come here with an attitude and can't hang anyways.

This is woodsball. Play it and have fun, if you wanna *****, play somewhere else or find something else.

See y'all this weekend pb jungle!!!!
Tmorgan22707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:51 PM #77
scarface70706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmorgan22707 View Post
I love this place. I go here one to three times a month. It is awesome. I'm going to be an adult and not lower myself to obscenities and trash talking to the "men" that play and complain when they get shot. If you can't take it go play another sport.

The staff and owner bob are amazing. Friendly, fun to play with. Freddy the ref you are awesome.

I am not a hornet. I just really enjoy this field. And am sick of people trash talking it. If some hornets wipe big deal. A lot of hornet hunters wipe too. It's a game. Have fun doing it.

I don't know if they turn their guns up or not, but I have buddies that show up and crank their guns up too. Hell, a lot of the kids with Tippmann are shooting 325+. Then they chrono and have to turn it down. I see more kids with high fps than I do adults.

This is one of the best fields I've been to and I drive 50 minutes to go here because I like it that much. Plus most of the airball kids from midway and other fields come here with an attitude and can't hang anyways.

This is woodsball. Play it and have fun, if you wanna *****, play somewhere else or find something else.

well said
scarface70706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:13 PM #78
shdo69
My paint looks good on u

Quote:

All I can say is WOW. Thank you and enough said haha

Old 02-12-2013, 02:27 AM #79
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Quote:

The reason people have such a problem with Hornets and the staff wiping is because they say in their Hornets promotion speech that "when the times comes, Hornets need to bite the bullet and accept it like men" or something along the lines of that. Yet they were notorious for cheating.

Do thet still do it? I don't know, as I don't go there as much. But it was a definie problem in the past.

As for the "can't hang" remark, you should have been there during our last "Rumble in the Jungle". We ran the field.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
Old 02-13-2013, 08:05 AM #80
shdo69
My paint looks good on u

Quote:
Originally Posted by o5pr3y View Post
The reason people have such a problem with Hornets and the staff wiping is because they say in their Hornets promotion speech that "when the times comes, Hornets need to bite the bullet and accept it like men" or something along the lines of that. Yet they were notorious for cheating.

Do thet still do it? I don't know, as I don't go there as much. But it was a definie problem in the past.

As for the "can't hang" remark, you should have been there during our last "Rumble in the Jungle". We ran the field.

The funny thing about all of this is that everyone said that they see the hornets wipe. Or that ALL of them cheat. I can tell you that this is not true. I got it on video that walk on do the cheating. I have seen hornets call themselves out for getting shot in the hand. I have even seen hornets call themselves out when they do a run through and both hornet and walk on get shot. I really love how people say that they saw them wipe. What are they doing, standing in the wide open when they wipe? i only see it because im a ref and im videoing or taking pics for the facebook page. This is a new jungle with new staff.
And as for the " we ran the field " comment. Yes you did. We didn't have a wax that day. I counted 18 hornets vs 200 players. Yea that would have been fair.

Last edited by shdo69 : 02-13-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:34 AM #81
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Yeah that was unfair that day. I was a bit disappointed there was no beeswax, but understandable with so few showing up.

What I've seen is watching Hornets get hit, seeing a splat, seeing them walk off, then spotting them a few mins later attacking from another side. Unfortunately I used to see this quite a bit, and I wasn't the only one. This was the more common complaint I'd see. 90% of the time it was just players using crap paint, getting a bounce and assuming it broke.

True about the walk ons cheating more though. I recall having people take 3 to the chest in the old speedball area, watching the get in the bunker and then pop up again with 3 dirty wipe marks. Other times I'd see them

The two times I've been out to the new Jungle I've honestly loved it. The old staff and dirtier regulars who were out there (one guy I won't name, but he was old enough to know what he was doing wrong to little newb kids), are no longer present. The keywords I've using this whole time has been "Used to". The older Jungle had problems, the older Hornets had problems. They seem to be quickly and rapidly fixing that.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09

Box O' Timmy parts!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:12 PM #82
shdo69
My paint looks good on u

Quote:
Yeah that was unfair that day. I was a bit disappointed there was no beeswax, but understandable with so few showing up.

What I've seen is watching Hornets get hit, seeing a splat, seeing them walk off, then spotting them a few mins later attacking from another side. Unfortunately I used to see this quite a bit, and I wasn't the only one. This was the more common complaint I'd see. 90% of the time it was just players using crap paint, getting a bounce and assuming it broke.

True about the walk ons cheating more though. I recall having people take 3 to the chest in the old speedball area, watching the get in the bunker and then pop up again with 3 dirty wipe marks. Other times I'd see them

The two times I've been out to the new Jungle I've honestly loved it. The old staff and dirtier regulars who were out there (one guy I won't name, but he was old enough to know what he was doing wrong to little newb kids), are no longer present. The keywords I've using this whole time has been "Used to". The older Jungle had problems, the older Hornets had problems. They seem to be quickly and rapidly fixing that.
Thanks brother. We are trying. And if there is anything that you can think of to help us out just let me know.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:25 PM #83
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Lol I just realized I totally lost my train of thought on there mid sentence. And you have it forever quoted for all to see haha. That's what happens when you work grave yard shift.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09

Box O' Timmy parts!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:02 PM #84
shdo69
My paint looks good on u

Quote:
Lol I just realized I totally lost my train of thought on there mid sentence. And you have it forever quoted for all to see haha. That's what happens when you work grave yard shift.
Haha yea I just saw that too. Hey, it happens to the best of us.

ReplyRegional Ups