Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-04-2013, 07:56 PM #1
nhadley13
Smoke 1331

nhadley13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nhadley13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Exclamation sft shocker issues???

installed a virtue board in my 03 sft shocker in the of season now my air consumption is ridiculous maybe 300 shots to my 71ci/4500 dye throttle.
also will not fire while vision is on. i am new to board upgrades. i already replaced the eye and wiring harnesses. any info on this board will be great thank you.
nhadley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM #2
gutgut2hi68
Proud Shocker Owner

gutgut2hi68 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
go into your programming mode and check your dwell setting and eye mode setting.

1. Pull and hold your trigger, then turn on ur marker. (It will flash through a rainbow of colors)
2. Pull and release the trigger until you arrive at FLICKERING RED, and then pull and hold the trigger again, at which point the board will flash you it's setting.
3. Set your dwell to an appropriate value, commonly 12MS, by pulling your trigger 12 times after the board finishes denoting its current setting. (Rainbow flash will occur again, indicating the change in value was accepted)
4. After setting your dwell, continue to pull and release your trigger until you arrive at SOLID YELLOW.
5. Pull and hold the trigger, and the board will flash the value of that setting, 1 blink is reflective logic, and 2 blinks is break beam logic. You probably want value 1.

***If your virtue is an old board, then the colors and values are going to be different, but you can find the old manual at zdspb.com, the insrtuctions I gave you are for the redefined code. I have no idea if theres a way to tell if one is redefined or old code, so you will have to mess with it and see.

Did you happen to get a manual with it? You should read it if you have it.

Last edited by gutgut2hi68 : 02-04-2013 at 09:33 PM.
gutgut2hi68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:41 PM #3
Apollo918
Proud 'Fossil' Owner

Apollo918 plays in the PSP
Apollo918 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Apollo918 supports Team VICIOUS
Apollo918 plays in the APPA D4 division
i would start by completely resetting the board. turn it into programming mode. then hold the trigger for 10-12 seconds. it will flash all kinds of funky colors again. that will put all your settings back to stock.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:45 PM #4
gutgut2hi68
Proud Shocker Owner

gutgut2hi68 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo918 View Post
i would start by completely resetting the board. turn it into programming mode. then hold the trigger for 10-12 seconds. it will flash all kinds of funky colors again. that will put all your settings back to stock.
^This is a great starting point.
gutgut2hi68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:09 AM #5
nhadley13
Smoke 1331

nhadley13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nhadley13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Thank you im going to break it down tonight n clean it up. Ill reset first n then see how shes sitting. Thanks guys Also it is a newer virtue board n yes i have the manual

Last edited by nhadley13 : 02-05-2013 at 10:20 AM.
nhadley13 is offline   Reply With Quote