Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2013, 04:51 PM #1
Ajvlv
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Classic 68 AGD Automag Powerfeed N Warp

I have this Classic 68 Automag w/ Powerfeed and setup with the Warpfeed system. I've been out of paintball for years now and I was curious what its worth.

Few other things like:
DYE Xcel Aluminum Barrel 14'
DYE Ironman Boomstick 10'

I'll prob look around the net but hopefully someone can give me some good input!

Thanks!



Ajvlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2013, 07:23 PM #2
apes4us
MO
 
apes4us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
$175 to $225
apes4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:38 AM #3
Ajvlv
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by apes4us View Post
$175 to $225
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm still not sure if I really want to sell.... I wasn't sure If could start up again with this setup or if it was outdated. Its helpful to know if I do decide to sell.
Ajvlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:55 AM #4
apes4us
MO
 
apes4us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Mags have been my primary for 15 years. Of course you can still play with it!
You will get a lot of attention at the field, though. Everyone will want to know what it is.
apes4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:49 PM #5
TrIcKy PIRATE
Yeah Dawg
 
TrIcKy PIRATE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: N.C.
TrIcKy PIRATE owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Honestly, if your not in need of money I would keep it. Like apes said, you will get a lot of attention just because no one knows what a mag is.
__________________
PORT CITY ARSENAL
Flex Sale
TrIcKy PIRATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:30 PM #6
Ajvlv
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by apes4us View Post
Mags have been my primary for 15 years. Of course you can still play with it!
You will get a lot of attention at the field, though. Everyone will want to know what it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrIcKy PIRATE View Post
Honestly, if your not in need of money I would keep it. Like apes said, you will get a lot of attention just because no one knows what a mag is.
I might just do that. Although how is my gun in par with other guns? I didn't really do any upgrades and I'm sorta not liking the bulky warp system. On top of that... I maybe play paintball once every 2-3 years lol.

Thanks for the advice guys! I can't tell you how refreshing it is to get some opinions for a change.
Ajvlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:47 PM #7
apes4us
MO
 
apes4us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Most people play with electronic markers these days. Reputable fields limit the BPS they can shoot at, so their 13bps vs. your 8bps is not a big difference. I'd stick with the mag, no reason to buy some Chinese-made electronic gun that will be worth 1/5 what you paid for it the next time you go out and play 2 years later
The warp setup would be more comfortable with a foregrip extender. Honestly I'd ditch the warp and use it as pictured in the first pic. If you're interested in upgrades I have some for sale here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...s-of-Mag-parts, and I have a lot of used barrels too. Feel free to PM me here.
Have fun!
apes4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:37 PM #8
ROTTIMUS PRIME
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
It's a classic. I'm still working on my mini mag project. You should just keep it and take it with you once in awhile when you go out to play. Every now and then I take out my E Bladed Evolution X Autococker and play. It's so heavy compared to today's markers but it still shoots great and can keep up with most of the newer guns when I attach my rotor to it. And like apes4us said, I get tons of questions and people wanting to shoot it. So it's all good.
ROTTIMUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:19 PM #9
Ajvlv
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by apes4us View Post
Most people play with electronic markers these days. Reputable fields limit the BPS they can shoot at, so their 13bps vs. your 8bps is not a big difference. I'd stick with the mag, no reason to buy some Chinese-made electronic gun that will be worth 1/5 what you paid for it the next time you go out and play 2 years later
The warp setup would be more comfortable with a foregrip extender. Honestly I'd ditch the warp and use it as pictured in the first pic. If you're interested in upgrades I have some for sale here:and I have a lot of used barrels too. Feel free to PM me here.
Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTTIMUS PRIME View Post
It's a classic. I'm still working on my mini mag project. You should just keep it and take it with you once in awhile when you go out to play. Every now and then I take out my E Bladed Evolution X Autococker and play. It's so heavy compared to today's markers but it still shoots great and can keep up with most of the newer guns when I attach my rotor to it. And like apes4us said, I get tons of questions and people wanting to shoot it. So it's all good.

Thanks for the tips guys

I may just keep it now hahah. I know this may be the wrong place to post this question but would getting an X-Value or 10bolt drastically improve play? I played about 2 years ago and two things kept me from liking it. Heavy setup and I was chopping paint a lot more than I remember.

Thanks again guys
Ajvlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:22 PM #10
apes4us
MO
 
apes4us's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Only advantage of X valve is weight (unless you consider RT trigger an advantage, I don't care for it). LVL X depends on who you talk to. I don't find them necessary, but if you're chopping paint give it a shot.
apes4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:46 AM #11
Jtown_Hero
 
 
Jtown_Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: 40215
Jtown_Hero has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jtown_Hero has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jtown_Hero has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
whatever you do do not put any ans phase 2 parts in it, they are more hassle then they are worth. do the serials match? if they do your in the 150-170 range, warpfeed guys may pay more but you can snag a mag without the feed for around 100.
Reccomend getting a benchmark frame if you can find one.
Jtown_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:21 PM #12
Ajvlv
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Thanks again for the info...haha maybe i'm going to play again after all, we'll see

Now to find a lvl10 kit ....

Last edited by Ajvlv : 02-08-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Ajvlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump