go into your programming mode and check your dwell setting and eye mode setting.
1. Pull and hold your trigger, then turn on ur marker. (It will flash through a rainbow of colors)
2. Pull and release the trigger until you arrive at FLICKERING RED, and then pull and hold the trigger again, at which point the board will flash you it's setting.
3. Set your dwell to an appropriate value, commonly 12MS, by pulling your trigger 12 times after the board finishes denoting its current setting. (Rainbow flash will occur again, indicating the change in value was accepted)
4. After setting your dwell, continue to pull and release your trigger until you arrive at SOLID YELLOW.
5. Pull and hold the trigger, and the board will flash the value of that setting, 1 blink is reflective logic, and 2 blinks is break beam logic. You probably want value 1.
***If your virtue is an old board, then the colors and values are going to be different, but you can find the old manual at zdspb.com, the insrtuctions I gave you are for the redefined code. I have no idea if theres a way to tell if one is redefined or old code, so you will have to mess with it and see.
Did you happen to get a manual with it? You should read it if you have it.
Last edited by gutgut2hi68 : 02-04-2013 at 08:33 PM.