PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-03-2013, 10:27 PM #1
jleclipse81

jleclipse81 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fusion fx trigger

i have a stock fusion fx that i was playing with today. it was shooting nicely...till i started shooting my friend's axe. it's seems i'm able to walk the trigger a lot smoother/faster on the axe as opposed to the fx. when i went back to my fx i was a lil disappointed lol...though i prefer the feel n style of my fx. i was looking at triggers and was wondering if the violent series trigger was worth it. can anyone chime in on this trigger? will it make it much smoother than the stock axe? is there a better trigger other than violent series? thanks in advance!
jleclipse81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2013, 10:34 PM #2
Yeti6669
Shoot 'em in the Face

Yeti6669 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yeti6669 posts videos on PbNation
Yeti6669 supports our troops
Yeti6669 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yeti6669 is a top reviewer
Yeti6669 is Boss
I like the feel of the violent trigger..but you still have to adjust it to what works best for you. Comparing "smoothness" across two different platforms is a moot point. I think you will like the feel of the trigger but it will take some work to get what you want
Yeti6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:47 PM #3
jleclipse81

gotcha...i just feel the stock trigger doesn't return smooth/fast enough as compared to the axe trigger. i have a violent series trigger that i love on my mini...but i dunno if that's comparing apples to oranges with an fx
Old 02-03-2013, 11:13 PM #4
marcusgar21

As started, it just needs adjustments to your liking.
Delrin triggers are way smoother when setup correct. And better when made proper.

YETIPB.com
For Custom Delrin Triggers PM Me...

Sponsored by: DP, CP, TechT, ANSGear.com
marcusgar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:23 PM #5
SCM killa

SCM killa supports our troops
SCM killa is reppin' sidebar 4 life
SCM killa has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SCM killa has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
^This man makes awesome triggers. Definitely hit him up. You won't be disappointed.
SCM killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:30 AM #6
marcusgar21

Ahh thanks Spencer.
Currently however, i'm working on a few private ones which is taking the remainder of material. Then I need to figure out if i'm making 30+ for pblyfe machine vapors or not

YETIPB.com
For Custom Delrin Triggers PM Me...

Sponsored by: DP, CP, TechT, ANSGear.com
marcusgar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:00 AM #7
learningxp

I got the critical trigger for my FX..sadly it doesn't have a way to have a repelling magnet. I left the breakaway magnet tension screw out cause i personally dislike breakaway magnets. The trigger return im using is just from the micro switch pushing back. Feels a lot better without the breakaway magnet. IMHO.
DP Rev-i
DP Fusion X
Bob Long MVP
Macdev Clone GT
learningxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:34 AM #8
jleclipse81

ya know?...i played with my gun yesterday and when i took it apart this morning to clean it, i noticed the wires from the eyes where behind the trigger switch which gave it a funny feeling. that was the first time i played with my fx so i thought thats how it shot. i had taken it apart when i bought it from my friend to relube n clean it....guess i didn't notice the wire had snuck in there. needless to say, i adjusted the triggers screws as well n made sure all wires steered clear of the micro switch and i'm very pleased with it again...definitely smoother than yesterday. it does have some side play but i can manage with that for now. i'll get the techt law ram n hush bolt first....and i'm guessing i need a new face seal since it does have a slight leak and does have signs of wear?....the leak goes away after a few shots.