YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
there are programs which will let you for pennies. they're harder to get into, but damn would they be worth it.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2013, 03:39 PM #275
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
there are programs which will let you for pennies. they're harder to get into, but damn would they be worth it.
probably not for us canadians. coop is mandatory anyways.

WTB cocker pneus, slider & Karni FB

Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:48 PM #276
YeloSno

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
find hot *****es
start travel program with them
profit

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:53 PM #277
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

Quote:
find hot *****es
start travel program with them
profit
ahahaha

Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:53 PM #278
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
high school student, 130g saved

I plan on quadrupling that next year.
This , I would suggest to enjoy your younger years man high school and college are a ton of fun . It's hard to have that kind of fun with only 10-22 paid vacation days that most Americans get

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 02-03-2013, 03:55 PM #279
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
I don't think we have a resident mod, John Cyberthug msonic have all posted in here before . Not sure whose subscribed through .

Just avoid bst and drug talk and you should be fine
And keep it somewhat on topic .

Old 02-03-2013, 03:58 PM #280
YeloSno

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
I have almost no life.

I'm barely allowed to do anything.

But I have a lot of free time at home, then, right?

Why not use that time to make money and sell instead of being some typical pot smoking video game playing chump who then saps his life at a community college?

Yeah, exactly.

People think it's horse**** that in 4 years I can have a residual of $130-ish-k in my account.

Don't spend it all on **** and cheesy drugs, the rest is prevented from expenditure due to parents and whatnot, so it works out.

I don't want to be some rebellious **** or I lose all that's near and dear to me since my dad is pretty.... reactive... anyways. My life isn't a ton of fun.

i went for my first concert and had my first sleepover ever 2 weeks ago.

I'm 18.

ALT Bazaar

Old 02-03-2013, 04:05 PM #281
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

Quote:
I have almost no life.

I'm barely allowed to do anything.

But I have a lot of free time at home, then, right?

Why not use that time to make money and sell instead of being some typical pot smoking video game playing chump who then saps his life at a community college?

Yeah, exactly.

People think it's horse**** that in 4 years I can have a residual of $130-ish-k in my account.

Don't spend it all on **** and cheesy drugs, the rest is prevented from expenditure due to parents and whatnot, so it works out.

I don't want to be some rebellious **** or I lose all that's near and dear to me since my dad is pretty.... reactive... anyways. My life isn't a ton of fun.

i went for my first concert and had my first sleepover ever 2 weeks ago.

I'm 18.
oh wow. yea be productive then.

Jack Wood:
Old 02-03-2013, 04:15 PM #282
YeloSno

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
6-2 days

wootwoot

i want to be a financial analyst when I grow up yo.

average pay for a 28 year old with 2-3 properly picked degrees is 80k gross before bonuses

in my area, it's 80k net.

Dude, like working at the same "level" for 10 years, you could totally rack a 200k salary with 100k+ in bonuses.

das wot im lookin for.

then I want to modify my life to become more leisurely by my mid 30s so I can do what I want before 50 and then die.

I just want enough money to run a machine shop, paintball field, and travel 2-3 times annually.

ALT Bazaar

Old 02-03-2013, 04:25 PM #283
99BPS

Hey all, don't have the two pics of my collection at the moment but I can take care of that soonish. Haven't used too many mech cockers, shoot close bolts (Pumps) almost exclusively. Used to shoot a bunch of converted cockers, sold em when I started college and just picked up an Azodin Kaos Pump not that long ago. Till have my old Evil Pimp Kit sitting around, just got it up and running recently as well, but I play almost all pump. Just prefer never breaking paint and focusing on consistency/bore match over ROF.

I'm a student at Champlain College in Burlington Vermont. I'm finishing my Thesis for my Psychology bachelors, but all my classes are Masters level because I finished the requirements for my degree last semester. Once I get my Thesis accepted I'll be able to transfer back to NYC, where i'm from/parents still live to finish my Masters.

To be honest i'm kinda the exact college student being described before, but I can add some logic too it lol. I have 20 hours of class a week, about half that in papers and studying, plus a pretty solid internship for another 5-10 hours. I spend the rest smoking pot, partying and watching live music. I make pretty good money as a bartender, and my parents pay for essentials so I could save a good deal of cash if I tried, instead I am always broke. Winters it's skiing, raves and concerts and the warm months it outdoor music festivals and paintball. But i'm in for the long hall, finished 4 years of college, about to finish my bachelors and my first year of grad school. One more year for my masters, one year paid internship, two more for my Psy D (Doctor of Psychology, so i would in fact be Dr. Browne, though not an MD nor PHD). I can't really work in my field until after I have a masters, but bartending pays for fun. It gets fun after my masters, as in the states that allow me to practice as a masters the starting salary for a clinician is 120k/year. Once my PHD is finished and I move back to NYC it rises too 300k/yr. Thats amazin money in my mind, well worth 8 years of my life to get the necessary training (which, to be fully honest, is a load of bullcrap if you ask me, i've learned so little real world stuff from school, far more from my internship working for Prevent Child Abuse America).

Sorry, that was long. Wanted to introduce myself and ask to join your group.

As far as paintball goes, my junior and senior year of high school I played for a small Brooklyn Ny team known as the Brooklyn Bad Joke sponsored by Dye/Proto. We shot PM5/6/7 and I left just after we got kicked from Proto and I got into Champlain. I stopped playing because I didn't have the cash, and didn't want my parents to see me spending 500+ on markers as they signed 40,000 tuition checks for my education. Now i'm about to finish college with a very solid GPA, and in my parents eyes at least I can do no wrong. I grabbed my Azodin off ebay for like 50$ never used before. I thought i'd flip it and buy a phantom, but I LOVE it. it just works, and is very accurate and gentle on paint. I got my Pimp Kit working again and bought another one, originally for parts, but once I saw how clean it was I got it running too. I may be playing for a upstate NY team sponsored by Macdev, so I need a Macdev marker, any suggestions?

If that doesn't pan out I am going to buy an ion, build my dream ion and play for an unsponcered team back home. If that happens I'm also grabbed another pump, (I'd LOOOVE suggestions in the 250-350 range) because we would be entering pump tourneys too.

I'm not as technically inclined as others here. I get the concepts, i'm just not handy, but I love the game and know it very well. I'm young (21) but i know the history of the sport, and ins and outs of the biz itself. I tend to like learning things, I read a ton, and have always had a passion for paintball.
Mech: GoG EnmeY
Pump: Az KP2, Pre2K WGP PumPed Cocker
Old School: Evil Pimp #1: Black/Silver
Super Pimp (#2): *Minty stock* SuperMan color swap
Old 02-03-2013, 04:27 PM #284
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

with 130k in the bank you could move to this area, buy a 3 bedroom house easily and then just work some bull**** job to pay bills/spending money since your house and car are already paid for lol.

all these nice *** subdivions popping up around here. people make their money out of state then move here to retire where land/housing is dirt cheap. and 200k buys you a mansion.

Last edited by Rebel_816 : 02-03-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:29 PM #285
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BPS View Post
Hey all, don't have the two pics of my collection at the moment but I can take care of that soonish. Haven't used too many mech cockers, shoot close bolts (Pumps) almost exclusively. Used to shoot a bunch of converted cockers, sold em when I started college and just picked up an Azodin Kaos Pump not that long ago. Till have my old Evil Pimp Kit sitting around, just got it up and running recently as well, but I play almost all pump. Just prefer never breaking paint and focusing on consistency/bore match over ROF.

I'm a student at Champlain College in Burlington Vermont. I'm finishing my Thesis for my Psychology bachelors, but all my classes are Masters level because I finished the requirements for my degree last semester. Once I get my Thesis accepted I'll be able to transfer back to NYC, where i'm from/parents still live to finish my Masters.

To be honest i'm kinda the exact college student being described before, but I can add some logic too it lol. I have 20 hours of class a week, about half that in papers and studying, plus a pretty solid internship for another 5-10 hours. I spend the rest smoking pot, partying and watching live music. I make pretty good money as a bartender, and my parents pay for essentials so I could save a good deal of cash if I tried, instead I am always broke. Winters it's skiing, raves and concerts and the warm months it outdoor music festivals and paintball. But i'm in for the long hall, finished 4 years of college, about to finish my bachelors and my first year of grad school. One more year for my masters, one year paid internship, two more for my Psy D (Doctor of Psychology, so i would in fact be Dr. Browne, though not an MD nor PHD). I can't really work in my field until after I have a masters, but bartending pays for fun. It gets fun after my masters, as in the states that allow me to practice as a masters the starting salary for a clinician is 120k/year. Once my PHD is finished and I move back to NYC it rises too 300k/yr. Thats amazin money in my mind, well worth 8 years of my life to get the necessary training (which, to be fully honest, is a load of bullcrap if you ask me, i've learned so little real world stuff from school, far more from my internship working for Prevent Child Abuse America).

As far as paintball goes, my junior and senior year of high school I played for a small Brooklyn Ny team known as the Brooklyn Bad Joke sponsored by Dye/Proto. We shot PM5/6/7 and I left just after we got kicked from Proto and I got into Champlain. I stopped playing because I didn't have the cash, and didn't want my parents to see me spending 500+ on markers as they signed 40,000 tuition checks for my education. Now i'm about to finish college with a very solid GPA, and in my parents eyes at least I can do no wrong. I grabbed my Azodin off ebay for like 50$ never used before. I thought i'd flip it and buy a phantom, but I LOVE it. it just works, and is very accurate and gentle on paint. I got my Pimp Kit working again and bought another one, originally for parts, but once I saw how clean it was I got it running too. I may be playing for a upstate NY team sponsored by Macdev, so I need a Macdev marker, any suggestions?

If that doesn't pan out I am going to buy an ion, build my dream ion and play for an unsponcered team back home. If that happens I'm also grabbed another pump, (I'd LOOOVE suggestions in the 250-350 range) because we would be entering pump tourneys too.

I'm not as technically inclined as others here. I get the concepts, i'm just not handy, but I love the game and know it very well. I'm young (21) but i know the history of the sport, and ins and outs of the biz itself. I tend to like learning things, I read a ton, and have always had a passion for paintball.
Pimps are just impulses... which are open bolt...

but WELCOME!

Jack Wood:
Old 02-03-2013, 04:34 PM #286
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

dammit yelo. i just read the last page. i was thinking if i wanted a pump id buy one of those check it ones. now they are cheap enough to warrant me trhowing money away.

i dont even have a gun to put them on.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:39 PM #287
YeloSno

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
i know right? I just did that and am reselling the body kit because I know it will make me waste so much more money

and rebel: I hate arkansas.
I hate pretty much every state aside from CA, OR, WA.

It's a flora/climate/society/potential/opportunity thing.

ALT Bazaar

Old 02-03-2013, 04:42 PM #288
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BPS View Post

Sick where u play and ski in from north jersey , used to shoot an Excalibur at top gun where I played . Also ski at camelback killington Belleayre and do trips to tremblant and killington

Old 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM #289
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Rebel any links to mansions under 500k ? I am working on putting 60% down for a nice 1 or 2 br condo which will be between 240k-300k in NJ .

Old 02-03-2013, 04:55 PM #290
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
1) what's wrong with community colleges?

2) I just don't see the point in finishing my bachelor's degree
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
Old 02-03-2013, 05:25 PM #291
99BPS

Ion - Yes, sadly my Pump is my only current closed bolt, but its also the only marker I bring to the field. The Pimp is more an impulse/2k5timmy hybrid. It's got a body like a milled impulse, but the internals have a lot of both platforms, it runs a timmy lpr as a drop in upgrade (and timmys can run the evil resp as an lpr fine). If I have to shoot an electro semi tho, I like the Pimp as well as most any other. More of a pump/mech guy myself. My mags been seeing more use then my Pimp, and thats sayin somethin as I don't often take it out.

Rebel - Ill check out the check it pumps for sure, haven't really seen much about em. I'm thinkin maybe save up a bit for a used CCM, not like im spending the money on anything better anyway.

yuik - i've actually skiied those mt's a few times each. Where in North Jersey? I'm originally from Westchester, but live between Burlington, vt and Brooklyn mostly at the moment. I play Liberty, used to play a lot of madness before it moved. Play a little Cousins LI, just found a new reball place in the city (it's like either queens or LI technically but its closer then the cousins areans to someone not in LI) it's cheap as hell for a day of play, i'ma check it out when I get back into town.

For skiing, in the south (Vermont, near Ny/j, ct) Bromley (sp? backside only, front side is more "family" oriented.) and Okemo/Jackson Gore (same lift ticket/mt, just different peaks) Okemo is AMAZING if you have the $$$ to drop for like 100 a day lift tickets. It's a bit far for weekend trips, but you get good deals if you buy a weeks ticket, and lots of cheaper spots to stay off the mt (a nice little country town houses a bunch of motels/cottages for cheap rent).

For the North (Vermont/Canada), i'm with you on Tromblonc (sp?), Montreal's only about an hour drive if you book it from here. I've spent a few spring breaks high as a kite bombing down the slopes on Tromblonc. I LOVE Sugerbush, and it gives me a 100$ SEASON pass as a Champlain student. All being equal (drive/price) I'd spend more time on Smugglers Notch but its WAY too pricey.The season I got a pass there was awesome, but its really far north and thus FREEZING freaken cold, even for a ski resort. At about 130 a day, it's worth it once in a blue, because there just aren't many mountains that tall or with that many peaks on the East Coast. Bolton Valley has the night skiing, but is too small for how far it is from major cities really, less your a local it aint worth making a trip too. Jay Peak is awesome, and if you haven't you should try it, worth the 6 hour drive from NYC. Mad River Glen is an awesome old time style SKIIERs ONLY mountain in North VT, and I love it, but not everyone feels the same. Steep slopes and strong moggle trails, its not easy on the legs. Not a lot of groomers, tons of trees, no snowboarders. Its one of my favs (and its kinda a local spot, never lines, no ski patrol (dicks, still got the "save your *** guys" and lightin' on the lifts if all good).

Real skiins out west, but theres too much to choose from. My favorite single lift ticket is the SNOWMASS/Aspen/Aspen Highlands/Buttermilk Ticket. Most people say its all about aspen, and they are right, but only for night life. For real skiing its all about The Cirque @ Snowmass and Aspen Highlands honestly. Snowmass has something for everyone without Aspen's lines, and Aspen Highlands is a challenge for the best skier.

Barrel Role - Nothing at all wrong with Community College. But a Bachelors really opens a lot of doors, that I just feel are somewhat, if not closed half shut, for someone coming of age right now who stops at an Associates. Depends on what you study though, so what are you studying?
Mech: GoG EnmeY
Pump: Az KP2, Pre2K WGP PumPed Cocker
Old School: Evil Pimp #1: Black/Silver
Super Pimp (#2): *Minty stock* SuperMan color swap

Last edited by 99BPS : 02-03-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:06 PM #292
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

dammit rebel you signed off

Jack Wood:
Old 02-03-2013, 06:10 PM #293
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
As a 29 year old disabled veteran working for a defense contractor, I'm not studying anything. Lol

My AAS is in electronics technology.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
Old 02-03-2013, 06:56 PM #294
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

oh btw yuik - the aedes fired once or twice at like 230, but no i couldn't get it finished and a final product. i'm in uni and I don't have tools or time to work on it... I AM however, going to design a new cad for the body and get it done right.

ps - what happened to dover?

Jack Wood:

Last edited by new ion? : 02-03-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Closed Thread