PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-13-2011, 03:57 PM #1
Chuwbi
1 L()V3 P8n7|34ll

Chuwbi plays in the APPA D4 division
Angel A1 Fly Problem

Today my friend was playing with his angel A1 Fly and the marker did not want to fire consistently, i adjusted the trigger activation point to the middle of the trigger pull. and it still was doing the same thing. WE put tape over the opto switch and it was still firing only on some trigger pulls most it did not register. I don't know what is wrong with his gun i'm thinking that the opto switch is not working correctly i messed with the Debounce, percentage filter and nothing. is there any way to fix the problem?

Also the ram began to leak.The ASA was loose and we tried tighten but it was no use it still was moving back and forth the Rail was probably broken.The rotobreach opened by itself when he was playing and the bolt sticked somtimes.

ok so i already know how to fix most of the problems that the gun is experiencing. to fix the bolt stick i need to clean the angel seal and super glue it back, and the ASA I can just put 2 screws that go inside the frame to hold the ASA, The rotobreach opening i can fix with an O-ring.The ram is probably bad. but the one thing that i don't know how to fix is the board Problem, how can i make it work 100% of the time?
Advertisement
Old 02-13-2011, 08:52 PM #2
Recluse tha Ripper
killin since 1994

try making the activation point at the very end of the trigger pull, to where it just breaks the beam. screw the magnet in a little so it def snaps it back when trigger is released.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:09 PM #3
Winnebago
Angels 4 Life

has been a member for 10 years
did it behave the same way with the eyes off?

as for adjusting the trigger. i typically back out the grub screw for the trigger leaf all the way. then adjust front stop and back stop and magnet strength to the way i like (short pull). then start turning the trigger leaf grub screw in with the trigger held in until the board beeps twice. this tells you the leaf is starting to interrupt the opto switch and the eyes are off. now start pulling the trigger and see if you like where the shot occurs. you can turn the trigger leaf grub screw maybe another quarter to half turn but i wouldn't do any more than that.
WTB: Angels + Jerseys
Angel Rescue! (aka WTB Broken Angels)
Old PBN Feedback
Winnebago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:55 PM #4
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

Try interrupting the opto switch manually with a screwdriver or piece of cardboard or something, and make sure the eyes are turned off. If you can consistently register a shot by manually breaking the beam then the problem isn't with the board or switch itself.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:05 AM #5
Chuwbi
1 L()V3 P8n7|34ll

Chuwbi plays in the APPA D4 division
alright dr.strangelove i used an allen key to interrupt the beam and the noid clicked constantly, so the board is good, but when i pulled the trigger it was not registering the shots. Then I noticed that the trigger leaf was a little bent to the left side, and since the trigger had a little side to side when the trigger leaned to the left it did not fire. Using a needle nose plier I bent the trigger leaf to the right side and it registered EVERY shot!!!. Thank you guys for all the help
Old 02-03-2013, 08:39 AM #6
dirtycash

Hi Dr. Strangelove, i have a problem with my ASA on my Angel A1 fly the o-rings are already gone and i have to change them but after removing the inside part there was just one big o-ring and i think there is another small one in the middle of the bottom but i'm really not sure and i'm also not sure witch sizes booth of the o-rings are have. Please can you help me to clarified my problems!? Thanks and regards Dirtycash
dirtycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:50 AM #7
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

I just replied to your email - the o-ring sizes you are looking for are BS015 and BS005, both PU70 material. I sent you a copy of the Grease and Lube Card with an assembly diagram and o-ring sizes.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:28 PM #8
dodgeballers_ia

dodgeballers_ia is BST Legit
dodgeballers_ia supports Team VICIOUS
Check my sig for your ram problem under angel-verse.
dodgeballers_ia is offline   Reply With Quote