Thanks
Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM #44
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
so I guess without all the Evidence straight from ebay, we conclude that nrunkle is cleared of all charges?? Still quite amazing how his guns, no matter how nice or how scratched and worn still garner top dollar. I say this , because a few of my lcds that were listed at the same time as his and mine being almost mint , still were a bit shy of his.....like 25-50 shy....I guess I need more low feedback buyers in my corner. Oh, thats right the market garners the almighty dollar...or if you fix the game your guaranteed a win...

The other thing I think should be brought to light is the attempt on a few peoples part to claim angel tech status....really people, These guns are not complicated but some of the parts are ****ing **** right out of the gate. The a1 was a goddamn abortion of a product ....first gen junk and then second gen an third you had to shoot the leak out of your gun.....wtf, could you imagine planet saying you have to unload 2k rounds before the valve seats and stops leaking...

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 PM #45
Trevor

has been a member for 10 years
The evidence was in the bidding statistics. I'm sure by now, the shill bidders' usernames have placed bids on a bunch of other items at low prices to wash out the percentage. Nrunkle's shill bids weren't 99% dedicated to his name like the following example video I found, but some were in the 30-60% range with plenty of items bid on. The item number is significant because if the shill bidder is 50% dedicated to the seller, but the the shill bidder has only bid on two items within a month... then this is reasonable. Take a look at this video starting at 1:00:

Old 02-02-2013, 12:10 AM #46
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Some of the shill bidding is insane on eBay. Damn.

978-530-6747
Old 02-02-2013, 12:16 AM #47
Trevor

It is crazy. Instead of a seller setting up a reserve price, they setup their shill bids through an auction sniping website. When the auction doesn't go as high as it should, the shill comes in and snipes it back for them. Then the seller just sends a request to the shill to cancel the sale and voila... no final values fees. That's how the big timers do it because they don't have time to sit there and shill up hundreds of auctions on Sunday night.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:21 AM #48
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
That's just mean. I for one could never get him to sell me a gun outright and when I attempted to bid on one, I'd get hammered by some ****er with 3-4-5 feedback. (On a few occasions) and I'm not cheap, ill pay more than going rate for things when necessary. I also would love to know why someone would bail on a 3300 positive feedback account.

978-530-6747
Old 02-02-2013, 03:52 AM #49
th3p0stm4n

th3p0stm4n owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
th3p0stm4n owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
th3p0stm4n has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
th3p0stm4n is attending Decay of Nations VI
I buy guns from runkle, I've bought several from him. I can say I have never had a problem. Can I say that for the rest of ebay and pbnationers? No. That's all I need to say. I will continue to buy and sell from and with all of you KNOWING that one day or another I will probably get screwed. Some times I've even ****ed myself over because I am not all knowing in this sport of paintball or in Angel products. All I can say is that I try, I try to make some money, I lose a lot of money but that does not detract from my enjoyment of the buying and selling aspect. I will tell you that people have helped me in selling some of my equipment WITHOUT EVEN ASKING...that's how people do when they like the way you run a business. I actually bid on Runkles **** a lot even though I know I'm not going to win it...reason being I have won on rare occasions and got a really awesome deal. I will say that runkle is one of the most up front sellers I've met just from his ads. When I buy a gun from him, I know it will work. As for the rest of you, yall don't really guarantee or move as much inventory and I feel like if it came down to it you would have to sell a testicle to pay me back if I wanted to return. I have dealt with Brad and a few others and I will say that everyone tries their best to make money and to do right by the next man. I don't think Nathan would be in this business for charity and financial loss. - my 2 cents
Old 02-02-2013, 05:20 AM #50
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."

Last edited by Somnambulistz : 02-03-2013 at 12:36 AM.
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:55 AM #51
nlrunkle
Summit City PaintballPark

nlrunkle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....

Of course this person could just do the same thing by having friends and family bid it up too.....
Hey look there goes a stupid train, let's all get on board!! So now not only are you accusing me of being a liar, cheat and a thief, but now you are accusing my friends and family!? Are you calling them liar, cheats and thieves?

"Don't be deceived by the legitimization of their myths."

Hey Trev, how's it feel getting kicked off and banned from MCB buddy?
nlrunkle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:03 AM #52
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlrunkle View Post

Hey look there goes a stupid train, let's all get on board!! So now not only are you accusing me of being a liar, cheat and a thief, but now you are accusing my friends and family!? Are you calling them liar, cheats and thieves?

Why is your other account, the one in your sig inactive??

978-530-6747
Old 02-02-2013, 10:24 AM #53
nlrunkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
Why is your other account, the one in your sig inactive??
Priorities, sometimes we all don't make first priority what we should.
Probably too much personal info, but I have nothing to hide. That account is 12 years old, it is grandfather'ed in, in the fact that when it was set up back then you didn't have to do automatic payments for your Ebay seller fees. Well I had a good 3 months of sales last summer and just let the fees pile up, went to pay them and was like holy cow!! So, now they are down to just having to pay $500 and it will be back up. Just have gotten around to paying it all off yet. Trust me, I want to, all this feedback I'm accumulating on this other account. Course I can have Ebay merge the two accounts and then I would be up around 4,000 positives. Seriously thinking about doing that, don't think I can now with it be restricted though.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:31 AM #54
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Good enough answer for me. In the last 7 months I've given eBay atleast 600- and Paypal quite a bit too.

I want this **** to stop. It's your business, I'd be pissed if someone meddle in my business too. Shill bidding is sketch, but there's just too many variables to cover. I figure it this way, Trevor is upset in regards to a few transactions I'm guessing. But in the end we have all stepped on each others toes to get to that one part we need. I am truly sorry that ram was faulty. I do test my goods, but sometimes stuff still fails. Hell, I've had stuff sent in just a box, no padding or anything and surprised it wasn't beat to ****. Then I have had mint guns, padded shipping and leaked like water in panty hose. Wtf right?!?! Either way, we all need to get past this ****. This is life, people do and have diff. Things. If we stay clear of each others toes I think we might do ok in this very small niche community we have.

978-530-6747
Old 02-02-2013, 10:43 AM #55
nlrunkle

Quote:
Good enough answer for me. In the last 7 months I've given eBay atleast 600- and Paypal quite a bit too.

I want this **** to stop. It's your business, I'd be pissed if someone meddle in my business too. Shill bidding is sketch, but there's just too many variables to cover. I figure it this way, Trevor is upset in regards to a few transactions I'm guessing. But in the end we have all stepped on each others toes to get to that one part we need. I am truly sorry that ram was faulty. I do test my goods, but sometimes stuff still fails. Hell, I've had stuff sent in just a box, no padding or anything and surprised it wasn't beat to ****. Then I have had mint guns, padded shipping and leaked like water in panty hose. Wtf right?!?! Either way, we all need to get past this ****. This is life, people do and have diff. Things. If we stay clear of each others toes I think we might do ok in this very small niche community we have.
Well and here's the thing Sled, I wasn't calling you out or accusing you of selling me a bad ram. I was just stating the facts as the happened in regards to rebuilding that A1. That was all that I was doing to give an example of how much money I had in to it and how much money I lost on selling it. And if I was shill bidding, why didn't I run that up then? I admitted it was my bad for not checking it when I got it. If I didn't need it to fix that A1, heck it might have sat in my spare parts draw for 6 months before I got around to needing it.

It is not rebuildable, but I have already taken it apart and showed it to Jay and talked with Jay and Jay has talked to Bob about the issues and problems with it. I know about the guy that is making them rebuildable and I know where the one flaw is in his design. So, I now have 2 bad rams to play with and come up with a better way to repair them.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:00 AM #56
nlrunkle

Quote:

LOL I can agree to that. I've had Angel's arrive thrown in a box with 2 tanks and be all pissed off when i first open the box and see that, then look everything over and be shocked at how none of it has a gouge or scratches all up and down the body.

And here's the thing Sled, I want you to come back and buy again. I want everyone to come back and buy from me again. Why ruin that with running up an auction just to score a quick fix? If I'm doing that and everyone is feeling cheated, no one is coming back. Do you know why I bought that LCD off of you? Because I thought, if the price is right, I can flip it for a little. I did, the next week for $175. I'm all about making money, but I do it honestly. I never end auctions early, but I did in that case because he made me a decent offer.

Argh!! just paid $389 last night to Ebay for this other account! And that's one month!!

And I agree with Trevor, they are a majority of low feedback bidders, look at what we're selling!! Young kids bidding on stuff that have no business even being on Ebay. That's why I have the policy in place that I do, and I do and will cancel their bids.

Fixed my sig for you, hope it helps with the confusion. Little less confusion I mean.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:34 PM #57
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:

I never stated anything of the sort, I stated my observation at the situation and evaluated the evidence. If you provide other information as you have above this post to state your position and re-enforce your claims then I will look at it and evaluate it. I did not make an accusation, I made an observation that you construed as condemnation, you on the other hand made an accusation.

Furthermore if you seek to clear your name and be done with this, I would suggest explaining yourself to the maximum and also producing a certificate of achievement from WDP, and / or a WDP Factory Tech Certificate / Master Tech Course Certificate since there is a claim that you claimed you were a "tech" OR producing correspondence in regards to your claim suggesting that a certified tech approved of the work you did and signed off on it. Even more so, clear your claims and correspondence as matching in alignment or explain any discrepancies.

Furthermore, gloating that "Trevor" was banned on MCB is not exactly helping your case and you should know that Carter is an admin here, can easily observe this situation and make any prudent judgement.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Old 02-02-2013, 10:57 PM #58
Trevor

Hey guys, let's just leave this thread be. Everything that had to be said was said. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:31 PM #59
nlrunkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post
Furthermore if you seek to clear your name and be done with this, I would suggest explaining yourself to the maximum and also producing a certificate of achievement from WDP, and / or a WDP Factory Tech Certificate / Master Tech Course Certificate since there is a claim that you claimed you were a "tech" OR producing correspondence in regards to your claim suggesting that a certified tech approved of the work you did and signed off on it. Even more so, clear your claims and correspondence as matching in alignment or explain any discrepancies.
Uh, yeah you did, " If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....

Of course this person could just do the same thing by having friends and family bid it up too....." Right there you accused my friends and family.

What evidence? I don't see any evidence, I see unfounded accusations. I thought I did explain myself clearly in first two pages of this thread. And no I never did claim to be a tech. I said that I had friends that were techs, personal friends that I have known for 10+ years, friends that I can drive 20 minutes and talk to them in person, give them the marker to look at for me if I have a question or am stumped on a problem that I am having, friends like Jay and Eric and Sean Bratten, who are Angel Tech's. Well Jay will tell you he's not, but that's him being modest.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:36 AM #60
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Uh, yeah you did, " If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....

Of course this person could just do the same thing by having friends and family bid it up too....." Right there you accused my friends and family.

What evidence? I don't see any evidence, I see unfounded accusations. I thought I did explain myself clearly in first two pages of this thread. And no I never did claim to be a tech. I said that I had friends that were techs, personal friends that I have known for 10+ years, friends that I can drive 20 minutes and talk to them in person, give them the marker to look at for me if I have a question or am stumped on a problem that I am having, friends like Jay and Eric and Sean Bratten, who are Angel Tech's. Well Jay will tell you he's not, but that's him being modest.
Ok, so you are saying that your markers were looked after by confirmed angel techs, that's all i was asking / inquiring to. And I read above your points and understand your side, so i will retract my post.

I've read both sides, evidence on both sides seems to dictate that something (not saying from which side) went wrong / was done wrong, and the matter is closed, I bare no malice nor associative prejudice to one side or another.

As per your response, and this is said without prejudice, malice nor ill will...

"Of course this person could just do the same thing by having friends and family bid it up too....." Right there you accused my friends and family."

construing "could" is not an inference to an actual event, assumptive reasoning like that is flawed and constantly gets thrown out as conjecture in legal settings.

there is a difference between inferring, making an assumption / comment and outright stating, being a student of law, having a father who is a lawyer and having retainers in place, i know and understand the difference in statements.

if Trevor feels this issue is now closed, that's fine, if you feel its been examined enough that is fine, but as a community of angel owners, this type of event does happen from time to time, and at least both sides could be fielded. it may or may not necessarily go in your way in the arena of public opinion / verdict, but if Brad has found your side to be worthy of not being wrong, I can definitely agree.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:40 AM #61
th3p0stm4n

th3p0stm4n owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
th3p0stm4n owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
th3p0stm4n has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
th3p0stm4n is attending Decay of Nations VI
I just threw up in my mouth.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:56 AM #62
nlrunkle

So, funny thing happened yesterday. Person that started this thread, who will remain unnamed had a few things up for sale on Ebay. I was interested in two of them. In the last minutes one was selling for a little more than I wanted to pay, the other was still at a good price, so I placed a bid with just a few minutes left in the auction. Said person was hawking his auctions and canceled my bid, stating "bitter past" as the reason. No big deal, just because we had one bad transaction doesn't mean we would have another. No skin off my back and it sold for way less than I was willing to pay for it. His loss not mine.

On a even funnier note, I found out that said person purchased a LPR from a friend. Friend clearly stated that the spring was missing. Upon receiving the LPR, unnamed person, was like "hey, where's the spring? It's useless without the spring." My friend clearly said that it was stated in the auction that it did not come with the spring and that he should have known that when he purchased it.
Now my friend has more stuff listed for sale and the person to remain unnamed emailed him and asked, "hey sell that stuff to me now at a discounted price and throw in some extra swag since that LPR you sold me came without the spring."
Really??!! Really??!!! Isn't that kinda the same thing you accused me of with that LPR leaking?
All I have to say is be careful whose feet you tread on because you might not be able to buy ANYTHING Angel.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:52 AM #63
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

In other news, this thread is from 4 months ago

dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote