PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-17-2012, 07:45 AM #169
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiteagain1 View Post
First time posting in 3 years and I already found my mortal enemy.

Do you always have to come into a thread with such a condescending attitude in attempt to assert your knowledge?
lmfao who is this

Fiteagain, Neddo?
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2012, 07:11 PM #170
Fiteagain1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
lmfao who is this

Fiteagain, Neddo?
Nope, I'm OP.

Trololol
Fiteagain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:51 AM #171
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Wonder how many other guys are on here too

inb4allan
Old 01-08-2013, 11:50 PM #172
Pelto123
Cell Technician

Buying them noots before school starts, shopping list:
-Alpha GPC
-Vinpocetine
-Oxiracetam
-Aniracetame
-Phenylpiracetam
-Sulbutiamine

Should be good to start
Pelto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:33 PM #173
IRA_Pain7Ba11er

Just got my new Neuro Breeze - L-Theanine in. Anyone else use L-Theanine in their nootropic stacks? I've read in a few other places that L-Theanine can be supplemented quite well with Aniracetam due to both having characteristics that help ease anxiety, as well as stimulate various receptors/transmitters in the brain. And in the past I've been experiencing good results with it, however most places that carry it in store are super expensive.

I'm planning on taking 3 200mg capsules a day along with 1 300mg capsule of Alpha GPC in my nootropic stack.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:33 PM #174
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
Buying them noots before school starts, shopping list:
-Alpha GPC
-Vinpocetine
-Oxiracetam
-Aniracetame
-Phenylpiracetam
-Sulbutiamine

Should be good to start
How much will all of that run you and how long do you think it will last you?

Poor man, living a rich life
"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Mr.Familiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:46 PM #175
Barber
Moose Krew.

has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Planning on ordering either Noopept or Focus XT in the next couple days.. suggestions?
Old 02-20-2013, 07:22 AM #176
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Stim free FXT
Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 PM #177
IRA_Pain7Ba11er

Stim free FXT is pretty good, and Focus XT is good too so long as you supplement with something to help with the caffeine come down like L-Theanine.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:33 AM #178
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRA_Pain7Ba11er View Post
Stim free FXT is pretty good, and Focus XT is good too so long as you supplement with something to help with the caffeine come down like L-Theanine.
That really doesn't matter.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:03 PM #179
IRA_Pain7Ba11er

Personally it matters to me, because I have a bit of anxiety and uppers give me the skits, so I need something to level me out without taking off the energetic edge and L-Theanine definitely does that.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:16 PM #180
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

How much L-Theanine do you take? I'll take 100-200 mg and I really don't notice any difference other than the first time that I took it; which could have or could not have been a placebo effect.

Trying taking only 100mg of caffeine. I bought a 100 tab bottle of 200mg, and if I take a whole pill, it makes me really jolty and uncomfortable. I just cut the pills in half and periodically up the dosage, and I've never had any sort of bad comedown.

"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 03-07-2013, 09:13 PM #181
IRA_Pain7Ba11er

I take 200mg capsules of Neuro Breeze L-Theanine, two to three times a day depending on how much caffeine I take or how I mould my Nootropic stack for that day.

Well I typically only take about 125mg of caffeine which I capsule by hand (for the most part). I'm pretty sensitive to uppers which is likely due to past abuse of stims.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:42 PM #182
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Hmm. I guess try an experimental period of lower caffeine dosages since you are having bad come downs. If it doesn't work then I don't know. Maybe your body is just more sensitive to it. Start at around 80-100mg? Perhaps your threshold is lower?

I personally don't seek to get a huge rush or anything, it's just helps to take away grogginess and sluggishness that I have in the mornings. 200mg was way more than I wanted/needed, so I shoot for around 80-100mg.

Last edited by Mr.Familiar : 03-07-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:21 AM #183
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Update:

I do not remember if it was this site or another that I brought this up. But Axis will be releasing a pre-workout within the next few months. In my personal opinion, it will be the top pre on the market. I was handed the reigns on this project, and even though our ROI will be close to nil, it is definitely something the consumer will love.

It has a nice noot stack, 2 superior forms of creatine, a pump/endurance stack, minimal amount of stims(it will still have a methylxanthine for a extra boost), as well as joint support.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:50 PM #184
Barber
Moose Krew.

has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Remember you talking about that. Really like the way that's sounding. Can you give us a price range?
Old 03-09-2013, 08:46 AM #185
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

It is going to be around $50 as far as I know.

It has pricey ingredients but I made sure they were efficacious doses, no cutting corners with this one.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:26 AM #186
FHS JewFro
black AND white

surely 90 servings, correct?
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:03 PM #187
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

No sir

This is not your average "Caffeine, Creatine and Random ****" pre-workout
Old 03-15-2013, 11:39 PM #188
IRA_Pain7Ba11er

I've been taking White Flow or White Rush or some stuff like that. Has a serious energy boost and theres a few nootropics in it I believe.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:49 PM #189
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345

The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
White Flood?

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote